1st Source Welding

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2012

General Remodeling

1st source welding is a company that could built from iron doors,driveway gates,walking gates,custom staircases,balconies,all type of fences,wood,iron,chainlink,i beams,colums,any custom work we could fabricated. We installed electrical openers,key pads, phone devises,gate accessories, controlls,emergency boxes,we provide powder coating,pressure washing, antique painting we do it all, we hope to serve you in the future. 1st source welding is a company that could built from iron doors,driveway gates,walking gates,custom staircases,balconies,all type of fences,wood,iron,chainlink,i beams,colums,any custom work we could fabricated. We installed electrical openers,key pads, phone devises,gate accessories, controlls,emergency boxes,we provide powder coating,pressure washing, antique painting we do it all, we hope to serve you in the future....

Texas Fence

Recipients of Angie's List Super Service Award for years in Fencing, Texas Fence is Houston’s fencing service leader. Since 2003, we’ve upheld the standard for excellent service by providing the highest quality materials, employing professional installation crews, and communicating with our customers throughout the entire process. Texas Fence specializes in Custom Residential Fencing, Commercial Fencing, and Custom Driveway Gates. We work with Wood, Iron & Aluminium, Vinyl, Brick & Stone, Hardiplank, Chain-link, and Simtek materials. Visit our Website, or give us a call at 281-807-7900, for Service You Can Count on from Start to Finish.

Offers by Texas Fence on Angi
Advantage Fencing, LLC

We are a competitive company guaranteed to meet or beat any legitimate companies prices. We are insured and bonded. We offer free estimates and in most circumstances we require no money down to start project. We accept all major credit cards. Call now and ask about our labor only prices starting at $3.50 per foot.

Texas Direct Fence

Texas direct fence its a family owned company that has been in the fence industry since 1999, at texas direct fence we make sure our customers are offered exactly what we promise, provide good quality material, answering every question asked, our team it’s here to help you in every way to make sure you are well satisfied with your fence project!

04/28/2014

It went very well and we are completely satisfied.

Description of Work
I am very happy with 1st source welding. Jose came out when he said he would. I did not have to wait long. He installed an automatic gate lock I needed because my dog learned how to push the gate open and let herself out. He did an excellent job. I noticed he was careful in bending and moving and he later said he had been in a car accident and had a lot of back pain. He would have never said anything. He should have been home resting but that just goes to show what dedication and what great character he has. Six months ago I had a company come out and gate my front porch. I only wish I would have known about Jose's company then. I will definately call him again and would refer him to others.

Category remodeling