Maid Affordable

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2010

12274 Bandera Rd

Helotes, TX 78023

We are a profesional, friendly, Family owned cleaning company serving The Greater San Antonio area and surrounding areas. We clean approximately 25 houses per day and have a team of 14. Our maids are insured, background checked (with a full background check, not just county wide) and drug tested. We pay all employee taxes. We also cover our employees with Workers Compensation insurance which is another important coverage to have for workers in your home. Mention Angie's List and take $20 off your first clean. Additional contact name - Felix Cortez. Additional email - maidaffordable1@maidaffordable.com....

4.4
house cleaning (58)floor cleaning (5)carpet cleaning (2)blind cleaning (2)

01/10/2021

Great work! Thorough cleaning was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

06/06/2020

They did a phenomenal job. Very thorough and considerate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

11/09/2018

The dirt grout was not removed completely but I believe there may be another product other than the one used, to thoroughly clean the grout. However, it does look much, much better. No real complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Bathroom, especially

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2018

09/29/2017

Moving is stressful and Maid Affordable helped ease my stress with doing providing EXCELLENT service on the rental house and making it move in ready. I will be using Maid Affordable for regular service in the new home I purchased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Maid Affordable many times. Most recently, I had a move out clean after I moved out of a house I was renting. It was a deep clean from top to bottom. The home was move in ready once the cleaning was done.

COST $312.12

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

07/22/2017

They were wonderful. They even did a free cleaning for me. They came and did a three hour free cleaning, because I gave such a rave rating for them on Angie's List. I gave them an positive review, and mentioned someone specifically. Maid's Affordable called me back, and said because you gave us such an great rating on Angie's List, we are going to give you an free three hour cleaning. I have used ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They offer me an free cleaning, because I rated them high on Angie's List.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2017

07/07/2017

I have hired Maid Affordable in the past. I was extremely happy with them and used them several times when we had the resources to spend. I thought I had hired the same service when I called several weeks ago. I would definitely hire Maid Affordable again. I only marked them a B this time, is to ensure that my new review is close to the old one! I could not delete the 1st review.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I posted on 7/7/17 that I was a little disappointed with the cleaning job this time, however, I was giving feedback on the wrong maid service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2017

07/03/2017

The ladies were great. Considering we were home at that time packing and staging, they were troopers as we sometimes needed to get past where they were working. They were good, able to schedule us quickly, but we have hired other maid services that were had just a little better quality. Again, we were there and sometimes in the way, so it could be related to that. We have not had these same servic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired them to come clean our house to prepare it for sale.

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,floor cleaning

COST $337.73

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2017

03/08/2017

Did a very good job. I thought they were reasonable. No complaints. I thought they were good. The only thing I can recall,they were suppose to come out one day, and one of the lady's got sick. They came out the next day. I was satisfied with what they did. Since I am in the remodeling stage, I wanted them to come out and deep clean. The house is torn up on the inside, I can't do anything anyway.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2017

11/23/2016

It was great! I have a big house, so I knew that time was going to be a factor as well with the deep cleaning package. However, Maid Affordable was awesome and did a phenomenal job! I will definitely schedule routine maintenance from now on with them. Thank you, Maid Affordable, for giving me "my time" back"!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean of my entire home.

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2016

10/19/2016

I had a hand surgery so I use them to come clean my home. They did a wonderful job and I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come for general house cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2015

Residential & commercial cleaning including carpet, tile, hardwood floor, vinyl & linoleum.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal