Apple Pest Control

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 2005

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

17317 Bandera Rd

Helotes, TX 78023

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Apple Pest Control has been in business since 1984, and throughout our years serving Bexar county and surrounding areas, we have learned about all of our customers and their individual needs. We are family owned and strive to keep the personal touch and care, in this growing area. Award wining. Endorsed by Dave Ramsey....

pest control (254)animal removal (26)lawn treatment (6)tree service (1)

01/19/2021

Apple Pest Control responded to my request immediately and came to my house within two hours of initial contact. This was unexpected considering it was a Saturday morning. The pest control technician, George, listened to my concerns about the crazy ant infestation in my attic and how they were spreading to different rooms through the light fixtures. He also listened when I told him that I was conc...

Description of Work
Crazy Ant treatment in the attic

Work Completed On 01/09/2021

01/19/2021

They are courteous, efficient and prompt

Description of Work
Live animal removal

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

12/30/2020

Excellent service. Since the pet-safe insecticide was used, we have not seen any insects inside the house. We decided to hire on a quarterly plan.

Description of Work
Routine Pest Control

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

10/27/2020

The experience was great. The team was on time, very informative and thorough!

Description of Work
Yard and homenstart up /pest control/perimeter

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

10/27/2020

Adam came out to my home and needed to get in the attic to see what was going on. He said he couldn't find any critters at the moment, but he was able to see how they got in (around a vent in the roof). He said he needed to close that gap and would keep a squirrel cage in the attic in case they got back in. We were told to tell him if we heard anything in the area of the cage over the next 48 hour...

Description of Work
We heard constant animal noises in our attic, needed to get the animals out and close off the attic.

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

10/27/2020

Apple Pest Control did a great job spraying our office for bugs. We appreciated their communication to ensure they were coming at a convenient time to have the entire office sprayed.

Description of Work
Pest Extermination

Work Completed On 11/13/2019

10/27/2020

Their team was on time and was very professional. We will call them again, and recommend their services.

Description of Work
Ant Control

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/27/2020

I was able to schedule the service very easily through their customer service department. The provided prompt and professional service. The technician was very knowledgeable and answered every question I had, would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Weed and Fertilization Treatment

Category lawn treatment

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

10/18/2020

Service was performed as expected and so far not seeing any bugs.

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

06/24/2020

very disappointed in the quality of customer service that I received from this company. 1. the time it took for them to respond to my inquiry was longer than what I expected for a customer interested in their services 2. Company did not want to send me tyoes of services they offer along with costs(red flag but still proceeded) 3. Company did not honestly provide detailed information when describin...

Description of Work
pest control

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

Pest control. Lawn & tree spraying & fertilization. Weed control.