Olympic Restoration Systems

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2009

2369 Pecan Ct

Haltom City, TX 76117

We have the experience and the heart to serve—at Olympic Restoration Systems, we know how important your home is and we want to do whatever it takes to make it as comfortable and healthy as possible. Before you hire contractors to work on your house, it's a good habit to get to know them. Olympic

03/05/2018

Heather H.

Could not possibly recommend this company more! My husband and I bought our home a few years ago. Although we'd heard concerns about buying a pier and beam home, we fell in love with this one, so we brushed them off. The only issue was that it had some sort of musty odor but we thought it was just because it was older. We did some upgrades but the smell was still there. After researching it, we became concerned that it might have something to do with mold in the crawl space. We called the company and Derek, their specialist came out the very next day. Not only did we have mold in our crawl space but a lot of moisture (this was why our floors were starting to warp!). The workers that came out were friendly and prompt. They were easy to have around and updated me throughout the entire process. My husband and I could not be happier!

Description of Work
Crawl Space Encapsulation and Mold Removal

01/17/2018

John G.

Derek and his crew where fantastic! The bid was clear and he made it work for my budget. The crew was extremely courteous and did a fantastic job! I'd definitely recommend and work with them again.

Description of Work
Basement Encapulation

Category basement waterproofing

12/12/2016

David K.

Receipt said that they'd contact me to schedule, but I didn't hear from them. So I called the number, and got a guy who scheduled an appointment for 9am the next friday. 9:15 rolls around, no one is there. Call the number again, leave a message, and find out that the number they listed is an answering service. Didn't hear from them. Contacted Angie's List support, they tried getting in touch with them and hit the same wall. Leave a message, no one ever responds. Very concerned this company is no longer in business.

Description of Work
Purchased an whole-home allergy treatment through angie's list. Never got it done.

09/02/2016

Matt B.

I called Wednesday morning and set up an appointment for later that afternoon between 2pm - 3pm. I waited around until 4:30pm before calling back to find out where their representative was. It sounded like I was talking to a generic answering service who said the company was not currently available. I left my information, but never received a phone call back and no one ever showed up at my house.

Description of Work
We found some mold under the window sill in one of our bedrooms. I wanted them to come out and do a mold test and possible remediation.

07/28/2016

Brandon C.

We purchased our home 4 years ago. There has always been a 'smell', but we brushed it off as an 'old house' smell as our home was built in 1949. However, over the years it never went away. We did mold testing, air quality testing and everything came back normal. It turns out, we were smelling the earth from our crawl space and had a small river flowing under our home. I came across Olympic Restoration Systems on this website and thankful that we finally found a solution. The team provided a presentation, pictures of our home and pricing. They were responsive during the entire process. Darrin, really appreciate you and your team. Thank you. It went great- the smell is gone! Yes, this process is expensive, but they have to do a tremendous amount of work. It is worth every penny.

Description of Work
Service Provided: Crawl Space Remediation

01/30/2016

Jonathan D.

It was an easy experience! Tim McCune and his crew were on time both days they were here to work. The crew worked hard while they were here, were easy to communicate with, were courteous and answered any questions I had. As they were leaving for the day, I was told when to expect them in the morning and they were even a few minutes early. Tim was excellent at communicating what was going to happen and when and what our next step would be. I couldn't be happier with their work and the experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone who could use remediation services.

Description of Work
Mold remediation: assessed area to be repaired, set up containment area, removal of water and mold damaged area: cabinets, walls, flooring and backsplash. Hauled off all construction trash at the end of each day. Provided air scrubbers and an additional fan for drying.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

01/22/2016

Erin W.

Tim was great to work with. He answered all our questions and worked with us on the services we were looking for. The team that did the work were very neat, and we were impressed with the results. We were able to salvage our cabinets and backsplash.

Description of Work
Olympic Restoration Systems demo'd mold and then cleaned our kitchen, including putting air scrubbers throughout the house.

01/19/2016

Bryan B.

Tim was great in terms of project management and the crew that performed the mold remediation work was great. Would definitely use Olympic Restoration again.

Description of Work
Mold remediation in master bathroom

12/16/2015

Anthony J.

Excellent service, very clean and neat. On time. They sectioned off entire damaged area and ran a dehumidifier for 2 days, prior to that they also cleaned the entire area to ensure no future mold. Very satisfied!!!!!

Description of Work
Demo of drywall and baseboards damaged by water.

Category drywall, mold removal

09/25/2015

TIMOTHY G.

these guys are true professionals. they are quite knowledgeable, and have been in the business for some time. you can tell they have a passion for the industry, which is refreshing! unfortunately I did not use them for external reasons, but their bid was incredibly comprehensive and I have every intention of using them in the future.

Description of Work
provided quotes for full remediation of mold, in family room, master bathroom, and kitchen

04/03/2015

R Andrew P.

The work was done in a timely manner and, as far as my non-expert opinion goes, done very well. It was also done very quickly. I thought this was going to be a rather lengthy process, and was surprised to find that the entire job only took 2 hours and fifteen minutes. So, I was stunned that the cost was as high as it was for such a short job. I ended up paying what you might call "lawyer's rates" for the service. Frankly, I won't hire them again, just because of that. Others have reported an "A" experience insofar as price is concerned, but for me, the price was far from an "A" experience. It soured me so much that I dropped my overall rating all the way to "C" despite a very good experience otherwise.

Description of Work
Mold remediation in HVAC, and sealing of air leaks in the system.

01/06/2015

John G.

Is there a grade/score higher than A? Some mythical letter of the alphabet that is the equivalent of an A++++? Olympic Restorations couldn't have been more professional, more courteous, and punctual. I cannot think of a single phase of the entire process that could have gone any better. Wife and I found out during some repair for another completely unrelated problem that we had a closet that had a rather large patch of mold growing up on the ceiling of a closet, and on the wall as well. Called Olympic, and Tim called that very night to setup the initial consultation. When Tim came out, he was extremely courteous, understanding, and even went through what the entire process would detail if we chose Olympic to do the work. I received the estimate from him the next day, and had everything setup and ready to go the following week. The work crew was fantastic as well. The two gentlemen working on the mold cleanup? Fantastic. The plastic went up, and the mold was banished as if it was magic. Additionally, as the cleanup was in process, they found another section of it growing on the wall, beyond a stud, where it was going to be an additional charge to get to... (Which Tim was extremely apologetic for. Which amazed me, as it's not like Olympic asked the stuff to grow in an out of the way section of the house.) Initially? I was petrified, thinking it would double/triple the costs... But no. Only a couple of hundred dollars added to the final bill. Outstanding!! Additionally, I would be completely remiss if I did not mention the work of their air duct/central unit cleaning specialist. (And I am completely ashamed to admit, I have completely forgotten his name...) This gentleman took a twenty year old unit...and I would nearly swear on a stack of bibles that it looks nearly new again. And clean enough you could eat off the thing. Additionally, I hadn't realized just how gucked up the air vents may have been, because after he completed? I would swear (again, same stack of bibles) that you could even sense/smell that the air was cleaner and healthier. All in all? I could not possibly give Olympic a generous enough review to justify their work. I'm a cynic by nature. But these guys? Are the best... Unqualified recommendation.

Description of Work
Got rid of a colony/area/breeding ground of mold. In two different sections of the house. Also cleaned air ducts and central unit.

Category air duct cleaning, mold removal

12/07/2014

Albert S.

Job was done in a professional manner. All mold affected materials were wrapped in plastic and hauled away. The area was throughly cleaned.

Description of Work
Removed all mold from affected area. Removed all materials that were affected by mold.

05/27/2014

Gail P.

He was on time and very professional. He was knowledgeable and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
They came out for a free estimate.

05/08/2014

linda R.

They did an excellent job. They were propmt and did exactly what they saud they would d0. Their work was done in a timely matter.

Description of Work
Removed sheet rock

Category drywall, mold removal

04/24/2014

Katie T.

It worked out good. They were on time and they did the job, he was happy with them.

Description of Work
My boyfriend used Olympic Restoration Systems for mold testing remediation.

12/27/2013

Brandon E.

Darrin's services were great. We had experienced water damage from a roof leak and our initial inspection of the situation determined there may be mold from a prolonged leak and called Darrin. Darrin came in, reviewed the situation, and proposed two quotes for his services (one in which mold was present, and another if mold was not present). Services were performed and it was determined that mold was NOT present. He could have easily said it was mold and charged me the higher priced quote, but he did not. The honesty presented during the work was apparent. The work was performed thoroughly and the entire room was very clean. Darrin itemizes his service quotes so it helps to understand all details of the performed work. His initial no-mold quote included the use of a air scrubber for a 24 hour period. We decided while the work was being performed that we did not need the air scrubber since we own two HEPA air purifiers. He worked with us to adjust the quote to account for this difference. Darrin's actions demonstrate that customer service and honesty is a top priority of Olympic Restoration Systems. I would highly recommend his services to anyone

Description of Work
Inspected for mold; removed sheet rock and insulation; and HEPA vacuumed carpet and all walls and cleaned wood framing.

Category carpet cleaners, drywall, water damage restoration, mold removal

12/14/2013

Deidre M.

It went great! Darrin and one of his workers came out to my home and did a prompt inspection of my garage (where the mold was). They were extremely polite, professional, and prompt; this includes working around my busy school schedule. He put together a fair proposal and got it back to me within a day. I would have loved to go with his services, but his schedule was full and he couldn't get to my project in the time I would have liked him to (me probably being overly concerned with the mold growing and spreading). If there are any in problems in the future I'd go with his services and would definitely recommend him to others!

Description of Work
Estimate for mold remediation

09/27/2013

Denise G.

When Darrin first arrived at my home, he was very professional and took his time to educate me on my situation. What makes him stand out from his competitor, was that he listened carefully what I was hoping would be the final results. Basically, he made it possible for me to have a functional kitchen by preserving the countertop and providing some support. Honestly, I was expecting a eye sore when the job was done. Instead, it was visually pleasing to the eye. When they removed the mold, they took care that whatever they had to cut, were perfectly clean lines. They also cleaned and preserved the doors and drawers so that it would be relatively easy to rebuild. I will definitely call them again if I ever find myself in this situation.

Description of Work
Removed all mold and mildew underneath my sink. They had to remove not only the kitchen cabinets, but sheetrock, insulation and part of the wooden floor.

07/31/2013

Kelley O.

They responded to my call right away and met with me at our home two days later. Darrin was very professional, courteous, and thorough. He spent a lot of time taking accurate measurements and explaining the process of remediation to me. The next morning, he emailed me a very detailed quote that included each step they would take and the price of each step. Other companies had emailed me generic estimates with just a grand total we would have to pay. I really appreciated Darrin making the effort to help us understand exactly what is involved and why it costs what it does. I felt like he was being very honest with his estimate and not trying to take advantage of our fear of mold. His estimate was much more reasonable than other companies I interviewed. For all of these reasons, I will hire them to do the work. We are just waiting on a home improvement loan.

Description of Work
Came to my home to assess mold damage in master bath so he could give us an estimate on mold remediation and removing everything from the bathroom - shower, tub, vanity, drywall, tile, etc..

Category drywall, water damage restoration, mold removal

07/03/2013

Nelda H.

I felt like their pricing was compatible to almost everybody else. The man who came out came when he said that he would. He was efficient and I just liked what he had done.

Description of Work
I used Olympic Restoration Systems a couple of years ago for carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

02/22/2013

Payal M.

They were pretty good. They were extremely responsive when I first contacted them. They were able to get folks in quickly. We had some water damage and there was mold. We contacted them on Wednesday, the gentleman that owns it came out Thursday and they were able to get folks out to work on it by Friday. The whole process took about a month and a half. They did the mold removal and radiation which was good. They had to remove some of the drywall and I was not really satisfied with the work putting it back. It is not as smooth as it was before.

Description of Work
I used Olympic Cleaning & Restoration for mold cleanup this last month.

Category drywall, water damage restoration, mold removal

02/18/2013

Linda K.

They come promplty to our condo , finished the work in one day, and cleaned up after themselves. Seemed very knowledgeable on types of molds, health risks and felt they were honest in what they told us

Description of Work
removed black mold in bathroom ceiling vents and on bedroom and bathroom walls and ceiling

11/30/2012

Stuart B.

The experience with Olympic Restoration Systems was very comfortable. I called them for a quote and the owner came out and we looked at the water damage and the mold. He sent me an email with the quote and we talked about it. A few days later one his workers came out and did the process. It took about 6 hours. The owner is real personable. I modified the quote and took some stuff out and he agreed with that matter. The people were wonderful and professional. It was easy doing business with him.

Description of Work
I used Olympic Restoration Systems. I had some mold in the bathroom vanity and they removed it.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

08/27/2012

Samuel & Maryann B.

This company is as professional as they can get. Darrin and the project manager i forget his name were the nicest people to work with. We had just purchased our house and just before moving in realized there were all kinds of issues that we had not known about including sewage leaks, tons of mold in the crawlspace etc. We were already stressed knowing that we were in for around 30k more than we had expected, and the last thing we needed was to deal with contractors who were trying to take advantage of a bad situation. Darren was refreshingly polite, understanding and empathetic. He worked within our budget, and around our schedules and around the sewage work that we had going on in parallel. I would very highly recommend Darrin and his team. Such issues as mold can cause so much of stress, makes it a lot easier when you are working wiht people you can trust.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

A&A Remodeling

At A&A Remodeling our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 8+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

Star Restoration and Carpet Cleaning

Star Restoration and Carpet Cleaning is a professional water damage restoration company located in Arlington, TX. Don't waste your time and call us now! Upholstery Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Tile Cleaning, Demolition, Upholstery Cleaning Service Dalworthington Gardens TX; Crowley TX; Rendon TX; Glenn Heights TX; Forest Hill TX; Water Damage Restoration, Water Damage, Water Damage Repair, Home Water Damage Repair, Emergency Water Damage Repair http://bertrestorationcarpetcleaning.com/

Climate Doctors

Climate Doctors is family owned & locally operated. We understand that taking care of your family is the number one priority. Climate Doctors was started to provide complete duct cleaning and energy efficient solutions to help consumer's homes have better air quality and a more efficient heating and air systems. Climate Doctors will do what it takes to do a complete cleaning & inspection of the duct work to assure unfiltered air from the attic is not entering into the home environment. Award Winning.

Offers Coupon

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Mold Remediation/Removal, Crawl Space Moisture Control, Basement Waterproofing, Radon Testing, Radon Mitigation, Fire Restoration, and Water Restoration.

Mold Testing