Olympic Restoration Systems

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2009

We have the experience and the heart to serve—at Olympic Restoration Systems, we know how important your home is and we want to do whatever it takes to make it as comfortable and healthy as possible. Before you hire contractors to work on your house, it's a good habit to get to know them. Olympic Restoration Systems is a family owned business that's been serving since 2005. With all this time in the field, we've gained ample experience, we are very trustworthy, and enjoy helping homeowners like you! We have maintained an A+ rating with the BBB. In addition, we volunteer and donate to the Community Storehouse, Christ's Haven and other amazing organizations. If you're looking for a licensed mold remediation contractor, we're and licensed by TDLR (required for mold remediation in TX). Additionally, we can help keep water out of your crawl space or basement, and we can help make your home more comfortable by sealing and insulating the attic....

Oakstone Consulting DBA Biotechs DFW

Crime scene and trauma cleaning service. We are hear so the healing can begin. With police and firemen amongst our staff, you can trust that we will live up to our motto of treating you like we would treat our own family during a such a difficult time. We are on call 24/7, and ready to respond in a moment's notice. Suicides, unattended deaths, hoarding, animal and human feces, drug needles, vehicle accident, industrial accident, death cleanup, chemical spills, tear gas, fingerprint dust, bird droppings, sewage backup, etc.

Restoration Nation

Since the last decade, Restoration Nation has been serving many clients, including new. Our company's response rate is very high, and we make sure to solve all your problems with quality work and special attention.

Larrys Plumbing Service, LLC.

With 20+ years of licensed professional plumbing experience, we are a family owned and operated local business, dedicated to providing honest and dependable plumbing services to DFW and surrounding areas.

03/05/2018

Could not possibly recommend this company more! My husband and I bought our home a few years ago. Although we'd heard concerns about buying a pier and beam home, we fell in love with this one, so we brushed them off. The only issue was that it had some sort of musty odor but we thought it was just because it was older. We did some upgrades but the smell was still there. After researching it, we be...

Description of Work
Crawl Space Encapsulation and Mold Removal

01/17/2018

Derek and his crew where fantastic! The bid was clear and he made it work for my budget. The crew was extremely courteous and did a fantastic job! I'd definitely recommend and work with them again.

Description of Work
Basement Encapulation

Category basement waterproofing

12/12/2016

Receipt said that they'd contact me to schedule, but I didn't hear from them. So I called the number, and got a guy who scheduled an appointment for 9am the next friday. 9:15 rolls around, no one is there. Call the number again, leave a message, and find out that the number they listed is an answering service. Didn't hear from them. Contacted Angie's List support, they tried getting in touch with ...

Description of Work
Purchased an whole-home allergy treatment through angie's list. Never got it done.

09/02/2016

I called Wednesday morning and set up an appointment for later that afternoon between 2pm - 3pm. I waited around until 4:30pm before calling back to find out where their representative was. It sounded like I was talking to a generic answering service who said the company was not currently available. I left my information, but never received a phone call back and no one ever showed up at my house.

Description of Work
We found some mold under the window sill in one of our bedrooms. I wanted them to come out and do a mold test and possible remediation.

07/28/2016

We purchased our home 4 years ago. There has always been a 'smell', but we brushed it off as an 'old house' smell as our home was built in 1949. However, over the years it never went away. We did mold testing, air quality testing and everything came back normal. It turns out, we were smelling the earth from our crawl space and had a small river flowing under our home. I came across Olympic Restora...

Description of Work
Service Provided: Crawl Space Remediation

01/30/2016

It was an easy experience! Tim McCune and his crew were on time both days they were here to work. The crew worked hard while they were here, were easy to communicate with, were courteous and answered any questions I had. As they were leaving for the day, I was told when to expect them in the morning and they were even a few minutes early. Tim was excellent at communicating what was going to happen...

Description of Work
Mold remediation: assessed area to be repaired, set up containment area, removal of water and mold damaged area: cabinets, walls, flooring and backsplash. Hauled off all construction trash at the end of each day. Provided air scrubbers and an additional fan for drying.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

01/22/2016

Tim was great to work with. He answered all our questions and worked with us on the services we were looking for. The team that did the work were very neat, and we were impressed with the results. We were able to salvage our cabinets and backsplash.

Description of Work
Olympic Restoration Systems demo'd mold and then cleaned our kitchen, including putting air scrubbers throughout the house.

01/19/2016

Tim was great in terms of project management and the crew that performed the mold remediation work was great. Would definitely use Olympic Restoration again.

Description of Work
Mold remediation in master bathroom

12/16/2015

Excellent service, very clean and neat. On time. They sectioned off entire damaged area and ran a dehumidifier for 2 days, prior to that they also cleaned the entire area to ensure no future mold. Very satisfied!!!!!

Description of Work
Demo of drywall and baseboards damaged by water.

Category drywall,mold removal

09/25/2015

these guys are true professionals. they are quite knowledgeable, and have been in the business for some time. you can tell they have a passion for the industry, which is refreshing! unfortunately I did not use them for external reasons, but their bid was incredibly comprehensive and I have every intention of using them in the future.

Description of Work
provided quotes for full remediation of mold, in family room, master bathroom, and kitchen

Category mold removal

Disaster Restoration, Water Damage Repair & Removal, Mold Removal, Fire Damage Restoration, Helical Pile Systems, Wall Anchor Systems, Crawl Space Jacks

Mold Testing