Olympic Restoration Systems

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2009

2369 Pecan Ct

Haltom City, TX 76117

We have the experience and the heart to serve—at Olympic Restoration Systems, we know how important your home is and we want to do whatever it takes to make it as comfortable and healthy as possible. Before you hire contractors to work on your house, it's a good habit to get to know them. Olympic Restoration Systems is a family owned business that's been serving since 2005. With all this time in the field, we've gained ample experience, we are very trustworthy, and enjoy helping homeowners like you! We have maintained an A+ rating with the BBB. In addition, we volunteer and donate to the Community Storehouse, Christ's Haven and other amazing organizations. If you're looking for a licensed mold remediation contractor, we're and licensed by TDLR (required for mold remediation in TX). Additionally, we can help keep water out of your crawl space or basement, and we can help make your home more comfortable by sealing and insulating the attic....

mold removal (31)water damage restoration (5)air duct cleaning (1)basement waterproofing (1)drywall (5)carpet cleaning (4)

03/05/2018

Heather H.

Could not possibly recommend this company more! My husband and I bought our home a few years ago. Although we'd heard concerns about buying a pier and beam home, we fell in love with this one, so we brushed them off. The only issue was that it had some sort of musty odor but we thought it was just because it was older. We did some upgrades but the smell was still there. After researching it, we became concerned that it might have something to do with mold in the crawl space. We called the company and Derek, their specialist came out the very next day. Not only did we have mold in our crawl space but a lot of moisture (this was why our floors were starting to warp!). The workers that came out were friendly and prompt. They were easy to have around and updated me throughout the entire process. My husband and I could not be happier!

Description of Work
Crawl Space Encapsulation and Mold Removal

Work Completed On 11/07/2017

01/17/2018

John G.

Derek and his crew where fantastic! The bid was clear and he made it work for my budget. The crew was extremely courteous and did a fantastic job! I'd definitely recommend and work with them again.

Description of Work
Basement Encapulation

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 12/04/2017

12/12/2016

David K.

Receipt said that they'd contact me to schedule, but I didn't hear from them. So I called the number, and got a guy who scheduled an appointment for 9am the next friday. 9:15 rolls around, no one is there. Call the number again, leave a message, and find out that the number they listed is an answering service. Didn't hear from them. Contacted Angie's List support, they tried getting in touch with them and hit the same wall. Leave a message, no one ever responds. Very concerned this company is no longer in business.

Description of Work
Purchased an whole-home allergy treatment through angie's list. Never got it done.

Work Completed On 12/12/2016

09/02/2016

Matt B.

I called Wednesday morning and set up an appointment for later that afternoon between 2pm - 3pm. I waited around until 4:30pm before calling back to find out where their representative was. It sounded like I was talking to a generic answering service who said the company was not currently available. I left my information, but never received a phone call back and no one ever showed up at my house.

Description of Work
We found some mold under the window sill in one of our bedrooms. I wanted them to come out and do a mold test and possible remediation.

Work Completed On 08/31/2016

07/28/2016

Brandon C.

We purchased our home 4 years ago. There has always been a 'smell', but we brushed it off as an 'old house' smell as our home was built in 1949. However, over the years it never went away. We did mold testing, air quality testing and everything came back normal. It turns out, we were smelling the earth from our crawl space and had a small river flowing under our home. I came across Olympic Restoration Systems on this website and thankful that we finally found a solution. The team provided a presentation, pictures of our home and pricing. They were responsive during the entire process. Darrin, really appreciate you and your team. Thank you. It went great- the smell is gone! Yes, this process is expensive, but they have to do a tremendous amount of work. It is worth every penny.

Description of Work
Service Provided: Crawl Space Remediation

Work Completed On 06/24/2016

01/30/2016

Jonathan D.

It was an easy experience! Tim McCune and his crew were on time both days they were here to work. The crew worked hard while they were here, were easy to communicate with, were courteous and answered any questions I had. As they were leaving for the day, I was told when to expect them in the morning and they were even a few minutes early. Tim was excellent at communicating what was going to happen and when and what our next step would be. I couldn't be happier with their work and the experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone who could use remediation services.

Description of Work
Mold remediation: assessed area to be repaired, set up containment area, removal of water and mold damaged area: cabinets, walls, flooring and backsplash. Hauled off all construction trash at the end of each day. Provided air scrubbers and an additional fan for drying.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Work Completed On 01/25/2016

01/22/2016

Erin W.

Tim was great to work with. He answered all our questions and worked with us on the services we were looking for. The team that did the work were very neat, and we were impressed with the results. We were able to salvage our cabinets and backsplash.

Description of Work
Olympic Restoration Systems demo'd mold and then cleaned our kitchen, including putting air scrubbers throughout the house.

Work Completed On 01/07/2016

01/19/2016

Bryan B.

Tim was great in terms of project management and the crew that performed the mold remediation work was great. Would definitely use Olympic Restoration again.

Description of Work
Mold remediation in master bathroom

Work Completed On 01/04/2016

12/16/2015

Anthony J.

Excellent service, very clean and neat. On time. They sectioned off entire damaged area and ran a dehumidifier for 2 days, prior to that they also cleaned the entire area to ensure no future mold. Very satisfied!!!!!

Description of Work
Demo of drywall and baseboards damaged by water.

Category drywall,mold removal

Work Completed On 12/07/2015

09/25/2015

TIMOTHY G.

these guys are true professionals. they are quite knowledgeable, and have been in the business for some time. you can tell they have a passion for the industry, which is refreshing! unfortunately I did not use them for external reasons, but their bid was incredibly comprehensive and I have every intention of using them in the future.

Description of Work
provided quotes for full remediation of mold, in family room, master bathroom, and kitchen

Work Completed On 09/04/2015

Mold Remediation/Removal, Crawl Space Moisture Control, Basement Waterproofing, Radon Testing, Radon Mitigation, Fire Restoration, and Water Restoration.

Mold Testing