Jeremiah Heating and Cooling

Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
09/23/2021

5652 Macaskill Dr

Haltom City, TX 76148

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We accept remote payment

Since beginning our faith-based company in 2004, our team has kept homeowners and families in the Fort Worth area cozy and comfortable. With our years of experience, we have seen a lot and can solve your AC/Heating issues. Jeremiah AC is a locally Veteran/Woman owned and operated company. We come from modest backgrounds and understand the skills that have been bestowed on us. We love using those skills to help others in many ways. See our website for reviews!...

4.3

HVAC Companies (1)air duct cleaning (1)

09/02/2020

He did not wear a mask, it was $65 for him to look at the duct work. He did not provide a quote and said he was not concerned about Covid-19. Also he called me the next morning thinking he had left his tool bag and and after I told him we did not have it he came back, called me repeatedly and I had to ask him to leave.

Description of Work
Running one large piece of duct work.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

07/20/2020

They cost me a lot of money because I ended up having to replace a unit they said was OK. I would not recommend them to others.

Description of Work
One 3 ton unit is not working, and may need to be replaced.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

AC Repair/Replacement; AC Installation; AC Service; Heating Installation; Furnace Installation; Heating Repair Service; Furnace Repair Service; Duct Work/Insulation

false