Family Christian Doors

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2006

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2809 Haltom Rd

Haltom City, TX 76117

Proud winner of the Super Service Award from 2012-2015 & 2011 Contractor of the year through Angie's List! We have grown so much since Family Christian Doors opened its doors in 2003 and are excited for our continued growth! We provide service, repair and installation on garage doors, operators, gates and gate operators. We offer 24/7 Emergency service on garage door repair. We do not charge a service call for any of your garage door needs....

garage doors (1605)driveway gate installation (39)iron work (4)door installation (123)garage building (50)fence company (20)furniture refinishing (1)

06/09/2022

Akemi K.

I called the company and a quote was given immediately. I could make an appointment for the next day and yes, they arrived just on time and replaced my garage door - they work was awesome! Very friendly and professional technicians!!!

Description of Work
Replace Garage Door

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

05/25/2022

Floyd D.

Removed and replaced both garage door. Did a great job and were fast and friendly.

Description of Work
replaced both garage door

Work Completed On 05/21/2022

04/19/2022

Chantell J.

It went well! First impression of call center; very friendly and professional. My appointment was scheduled for the next day but they das an opening and got me in the same day. My installer was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. He offered me a different opener but I went with the one purchased for my home. I was very satisfied with the service and installation. I would recommend and hire again. Thank you.

Description of Work
Garage door opener installation

Work Completed On 04/13/2022

04/13/2022

Nick C.

Fixed and was quick, reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Automatic gate door repair

Category driveway gates

Cost $276.04

Work Completed On 03/23/2022

12/29/2021

Glenda G. L.

They did very good and do an excellent job. They are thorough, came on time, polite and very professional.

Description of Work
They came to fix my outside gate.

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 12/29/2021

12/28/2021

Roberta L.

Called Family Christian Doors in a panic since cars were trapped in our garage when garage door would not open. Steven was at our house within a few hours, diagnosed the problem, gave us a very reasonable estimate and completed the repair. He explained what he had done and made some suggestions for potential future repairs since parts of the system are quite old. He told us what signs of stress on the motor would look like so we can have it replaced if needed before it gives out. It is hard to find an honest garage door repair company and we are pleased to have found FCD.

Description of Work
Garage door wouldn't open due to broken bracket

Category fencing, garage doors

Work Completed On 12/27/2021

07/28/2021

Jorge C.

Tommy showed up on time and was very professional and easy to deal with. He made the repairs needed to fix the issue and prevent future ones. Really please with Tommy and this company. I will be calling them again if I need help with my garage door and will not hesitate on recommending them!

Description of Work
Replace door springs dnd adjust

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

07/06/2021

Claire W.

Rehung top two sections of a double garage door which was off track and replaced all hinges. (Did NOT try to sell me a new door or charge me a minimum price for a "crashed door" plus parts and labor like previous estimate from another company) A straight Labor, Parts plus tax bill! A very trustworthy company. Thank You.

Description of Work
Repaired garage door hinges and hang

Category fencing, garage doors

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

03/05/2021

Keith B.

This was the second time I've used Family Christian Doors and will do so again. Always on time and do impeccable work.

Description of Work
Garage Door Tuneup

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Thank you for your loyalty! We appreciate your review and your business!

02/02/2021

Lisa R.

Went well. Technician also gave us other options and suggestions for long term care of the door.

Description of Work
New spring for garage door

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Glad you were pleased! Thank you for the A rating-- we appreciate you!

12/14/2020

Larry M.

Excellent work. Tech showed up and realized the part he had was the wrong size because my door was 8 foot. Rather than cancel the job, he made a special trip to the warehouse late on Saturday to get my part and was back within the hour. He did excellent work and went the extra mile in cleaning up the wiring mess from the previous owner of our house. He also gave me a garage door tune-up free (used a coupon I didn't even know was available to me). Highly recommend these guys.

Description of Work
Replaced an old garage door and did some door maintenance

Category fencing

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

Review for Family Christian Doors - 2809 Haltom Rd, Haltom City, TX - 39083535

Thanks so much for this great feedback! We appreciate your understanding of the situation and we are glad you are pleased with the results!! We look forward to any future needs we can serve.

10/12/2020

William R.

They were quick and professional. I would recommend them again.

Description of Work
Garage door needed to be fixed

Cost $1,000.81

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Thank you for your business and this A rating!

10/04/2020

Karen E.

Never did I feel pressure from Dustyn to do more. I called for a general tune-up for a creaking/jerking noise from the door. He evaluated and showed me that the current single spring was making the noise. It had been replaced 4 yrs ago. He recommended a double spring for the single door with replacement of rollers and lubrication and checked the motor. Very satisfied with work and door runs smoothly.

Description of Work
Tune-up and spring replacement

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Wonderful! Thank you for your business and for this A rating.

09/25/2020

Erika D.

The tech diagnosed the problem and repaired parts.

Description of Work
The garage door openers wouldn't work.

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

Great!! Thank you for the A review and for your business!

09/08/2020

Shirley R.

From the first phone call to request an estimate to the completion, they were friendly, punctual and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them and would use them again. Truly, an A+ company!

Description of Work
Complete garage door and motor replacement

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

Thank you so much for your business and taking the time to provide this review!

08/17/2020

Terry H.

Family Christian Doors did a great job! My garage door spring broke on a Sunday. I could not open the garage door to get my car in. A storm with hail was predicted. I called Family Christian Doors and they came out to my house in Coppell TX within a few hours. Trevor Peters quickly fixed the torsion spring. I was able to get my car in the garage before the storm. Trevor was great. He explained what broke and how they would make the repair. He also performed a complete garage door inspection and review to let me know what items were still good and what items had wear. I really appreciate them helping me on a Sunday. Great Service!

Description of Work
Replace the torsion spring on a garage door

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

Awesome! Thanks so much!! We appreciate your feedback!

07/04/2020

DONALD M.

Very fine company. Honest. Quality. Trustworthy.

Description of Work
Garage door opener replacement

Work Completed On 07/04/2020

Thank you for your review!

06/18/2020

Rowena M.

Excellent. Cost was $411. which I consider fair.

Description of Work
Repaired garage door.

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

Thank you for this feedback.

06/16/2020

Will W.

Great!!!! Steven fixed one of our springs that was broken and under lifetime warranty. He also reinforced on of our panels and also made sure everything else was in working order. I have used this company in the past and I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
Fixed spring and reinforced door

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

Thank you so much for your continued loyalty. We appreciate your business and your review!

05/14/2020

Betty F.

They were very prompt. I was very pleased with work. I talked to 3 other companies. They had the best price and were available to do the work immediately!

Description of Work
Garage door opener replaced, rollers on door replaced.

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

Thank you for your review and your business!

03/12/2020

Timothy T.

This company did a great job with the replacement of my new garage door recently. Everyone from the sales person to the installation crew were very professional. They are a very honest and reasonable business and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
New Garage Door Installation

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback and review! We appreciate you!

02/15/2020

Jorge G.

It was okay. It wasn't fantastic. I wouldn't call them again. They were very expensive. They did a good job on the repair but it was expensive than expected.

Description of Work
It was just an electric over the head garage.

Work Completed On 05/15/2016