Family Christian Doors

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2006

2809 Haltom Rd

Haltom City, TX 76117

Proud winner of the Super Service Award from 2012-2015 & 2011 Contractor of the year through Angie's List! We have grown so much since Family Christian Doors opened its doors in 2003 and are excited for our continued growth! We provide service, repair and installation on garage doors, operators, gates and gate operators. We offer 24/7 Emergency service on garage door repair. We do not charge a service call for any of your garage door needs....

garage doors (1601)driveway gate installation (38)iron work (4)door installation (123)garage building (50)fence company (19)furniture refinishing (1)

07/28/2021

Tommy showed up on time and was very professional and easy to deal with. He made the repairs needed to fix the issue and prevent future ones. Really please with Tommy and this company. I will be calling them again if I need help with my garage door and will not hesitate on recommending them!

Description of Work
Replace door springs dnd adjust

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

07/06/2021

Rehung top two sections of a double garage door which was off track and replaced all hinges. (Did NOT try to sell me a new door or charge me a minimum price for a "crashed door" plus parts and labor like previous estimate from another company) A straight Labor, Parts plus tax bill! A very trustworthy company. Thank You.

Description of Work
Repaired garage door hinges and hang

Category fencing,garage doors

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

03/05/2021

This was the second time I've used Family Christian Doors and will do so again. Always on time and do impeccable work.

Description of Work
Garage Door Tuneup

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Thank you for your loyalty! We appreciate your review and your business!

02/02/2021

Went well. Technician also gave us other options and suggestions for long term care of the door.

Description of Work
New spring for garage door

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Glad you were pleased! Thank you for the A rating-- we appreciate you!

12/14/2020

Excellent work. Tech showed up and realized the part he had was the wrong size because my door was 8 foot. Rather than cancel the job, he made a special trip to the warehouse late on Saturday to get my part and was back within the hour. He did excellent work and went the extra mile in cleaning up the wiring mess from the previous owner of our house. He also gave me a garage door tune-up free (used...

Description of Work
Replaced an old garage door and did some door maintenance

Category fencing

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

Review for Family Christian Doors - 2809 Haltom Rd, Haltom City, TX - 39083535

Thanks so much for this great feedback! We appreciate your understanding of the situation and we are glad you are pleased with the results!! We look forward to any future needs we can serve.

10/12/2020

They were quick and professional. I would recommend them again.

Description of Work
Garage door needed to be fixed

Category garage doors,garage builders

Cost $1,000.81

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Thank you for your business and this A rating!

10/04/2020

Never did I feel pressure from Dustyn to do more. I called for a general tune-up for a creaking/jerking noise from the door. He evaluated and showed me that the current single spring was making the noise. It had been replaced 4 yrs ago. He recommended a double spring for the single door with replacement of rollers and lubrication and checked the motor. Very satisfied with work and door runs smooth...

Description of Work
Tune-up and spring replacement

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Wonderful! Thank you for your business and for this A rating.

09/25/2020

The tech diagnosed the problem and repaired parts.

Description of Work
The garage door openers wouldn't work.

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

Great!! Thank you for the A review and for your business!

09/08/2020

From the first phone call to request an estimate to the completion, they were friendly, punctual and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them and would use them again. Truly, an A+ company!

Description of Work
Complete garage door and motor replacement

Category garage doors,garage builders

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

Thank you so much for your business and taking the time to provide this review!

08/17/2020

Family Christian Doors did a great job! My garage door spring broke on a Sunday. I could not open the garage door to get my car in. A storm with hail was predicted. I called Family Christian Doors and they came out to my house in Coppell TX within a few hours. Trevor Peters quickly fixed the torsion spring. I was able to get my car in the garage before the storm. Trevor was great. He explained wha...

Description of Work
Replace the torsion spring on a garage door

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

Awesome! Thanks so much!! We appreciate your feedback!

Repair, Replacement & Installation - Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers, Gates, Driveway Gates, Gate Openers.

Fencing Work