Bin There Dump That - DFW

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2015

2415 Minnis Drive

Haltom City, TX 76117

Bin There Dump That-DFW is a company that is family owned and operated by two former Fort Worth ISD teachers. BTDT-DFW operates on the premise that even the trash business deserves to have a 5 star service experience with a competitive price. And that is what our company is all about....

11/03/2019

Jon J.

Everyone was very professional. Very quick delivery and pick up. Emails were great communication and even gave us 2 extra days at no charge. They specifically unloaded the dumpster as to not damage the clients driveway. I enjoyed working with them and will recommend highly to anyone remodeling in the area.

Description of Work
Dumpster rental

08/08/2018

Tim H.

We have used Bin There Dump That twice in the past year or so. After 26 years of marriage, kids, and multiple military moves we had accumulated and stored items Over many years. The delivery and pickup service was on time and when requested. Cost was well worth it. Customer service fantastic. Would definitely recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Rental of dumpster for garage and home clean out

04/06/2017

Kyle G.

These guys were great. Excellent customer service and were honest and upfront with their pricing. Pick up and drop off were on time.

Description of Work
Residential drop off/pick up of 14yd dumpster.

03/20/2017

Daniel T.

Lady on the phone was very pleasant and professional. The guy that delivered the Dumpster was unfriendly and looked ticked to have to be there. Dumpster was in very good shape and there were steps taken to ensure that it didn't damage my driveway. Overall, a decent experience, would use again.

Description of Work
Mid sized Dumpster for construction project.

Category hauling services

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. I will make sure to spread my good spirit to the driver next time :).

01/16/2017

Robert J.

Excellent service! Was in a bind and they literally provided a bin for me the same day. Then picked it up the next day. Unbelievable service!

Description of Work
Bin for removal of building material

10/18/2016

Karen M.

They delivered the bin right on time but left it a little far down the driveway. We were able to call shortly after that and they graciously sent the driver back over to adjust it. Once the bin was in place, we got busy and did some much needed cleaning. They were back a week later and picked it up (we didn't even need to be home). The owner tells me that they try to recycle all the items that they can which I appreciate very much.

Description of Work
We hired the 10 yard bin and it turned out to be exactly what was needed. We managed to clean out the garage, the attic and even throw in some yard work trash.

Category hauling services,dumpster service

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much we love helping customers like yourself!!!

09/08/2016

Terry T.

I'm doing some remodeling, so this is my second time to use them in 5 months and they continue to impress me. Claudia's customer service is second to none! They dropped off and picked up as promised and didn't leave a mark on the driveway.

Description of Work
Provided 14 yard dumpster.

03/27/2016

Terry T.

Amazing service. I called late afternoon on a Saturday and it was in my driveway Sunday morning by 9:00! My initial phone call was returned within 30 minutes, they explained sizes and pricing, and were extremely helpful and understanding about my late attempt to get a dumpster. I would strongly recommend.

Description of Work
Provided 20 yard dumpster

02/15/2016

Shannon M.

A very positive experience from start to finish. We rented a 20 yard dumpster and the charge is for one week. The dumpster was delivered and picked up in a very timely manner. When they came to pick up the dumpster and saw that it wasn't filled to capacity, they left the dumpster an additional weekend at no extra charge since we were unable to be reached by phone. Claudia was very courteous and professional. I highly recommend Bin There Dump That.

Description of Work
Provided residential dumpster service.

Category dumpster service

Mr & Mrs [Member Name Removed], We are so glad we could help and appreciate your business greatly!!

09/18/2015

DALE C.

The Management Team at the local office, especially Ms. Claudia, where extremely cooperative and understanding of my needs for a Dumpster. I provided them with a photos of my debris/dirt that needed to be hauled away after digging an 80 foot French Drain. Being close to 70 years old, Ms. Claudia mentioned that her husband would be willing to help load the Dumpster, which I found to be a tremendous help to me. Tried compensating her husband who refused to take dime. He was such nice kind person that just likes to help out senior citizens and he enjoys the work. The Dumpster was loaded in about 3 hours and the Management team arranged to pickup the Dumpster around 1:30pm to take to the landfill. I was totally impressed with the drop-off and pickup of this 10 foot Dumpster. "Bin There Dump That - DFW" team was extremely excellent from start to finish and need to be commended. I would recommend this Company to anyone that needs to have a residential friendly Dumpster delivered to their homes for Trash hauling. The costs were extremely reasonable compared to other companies who wanted more money. This company would definitely be on my list to use again. Thanks, Claudia for your help.

Description of Work
Provided a 10 foot residential friendly Dumpster at 9:30am in the morning.

Von Lewis Junk Removal & Hauling

Von Lewis Junk Removal & Hauling is full-service large item delivery and junk removal service in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex to help you get rid of your old items and deliver the new ones straight to the door of your home or business.

Offers by Von Lewis Junk Removal & Hauling on Angi
    AAR Service LLC

Junk Removal & Hauling. We will remove yard, landscaping, construction & remodeling debris. Our company can help with garage, storage or moving clean-outs. Mattress, furniture & electronics removal are a breeze for us! Contact our business today to get your quote!

Benitas rolloff dumpsters service

Rolloff dumpster service 3-7days rental New construction Remodel haul off Garage clean out. Turnkey - rental & real estate house’s Brush and tree removal We can do the clean up of property with a free estimates. And some demolition work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Bin there Dump That- DFW helps contractors and residents dispose of their waste in an eco-friendly manner. From small to large we are here to help dispose of all junk and waste.