Coat of Many Colors Paint Co

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2011

5342 State Hwy 34

Greenville, TX 75402

Family owned with 30 experience. Uses & supervises qualified, licensed sub contractors for specialty services. Charges determined by the job, time + materials. Additional travel fees may apply. Free estimates except for travel to customers over 50 miles distance $60 fee will apply....

08/08/2012

Greg S.

I've been using him on a regular basis for several years. I have him on an hourly basis. I pay $16 per hour plus gas and I pay his son $11 an hour. He is honest and looks out for my best interests. He is very conscientious and reliable. He is not the fastest in the world but the hourly rate compensates for it.

Description of Work
I used Coat of Many Colors Paint to help me get a rental unit ready for a tenant.

Category interior painters

05/24/2012

Michael H.

Great.

Description of Work
Vic and his son came in and did a great job. They had to re-tape a lot of the interior due some poor taping by the last person. They textured/sprayed all the rooms, put up some window blinds. Ceiling treatments. And fixed some porch problems. There were a couple of areas where Vic recommended some great people to come in and upgrade the plumbing (Brian) and he also brought in another painter (Julian Martinez), and a carpenter for some porch additions and other repairs (Robert Moore). Everybody he recommended also did outstanding work. Good job! Very pleased. The total remodeling expenses were approximately 11,000 including materials, carpentry, painting, dry wall repair, roof repair, porch staining, etc. Vic's portion was around 2,000 of the 11,000.

Category drywall,handyman service,plastering,pressure washing,interior painters

06/03/2011

Greg S.

Some of the benefits of working with Vic are: 1) he is extremely conscientious and detail-oriented 2) he is very up-front about what he is capable of doing and what he is not comfortable doing skills-wise 3) he will front the money for most expenses and materials as long as you pay him back weekly (this is a big time-saver) 4) if he does not have the skills for something like advanced carpentry or plumbing or electrical he has a network of people who are inexpensive and good and reliable; if his people are not available he goes out and finds someone for you. 5) he aggressively shops for the best price for materials and knows where and when to get used materials to save you significant amounts of money 6) he shows up when he says he will show up and he does not disappear part way through he job 7) he owns his own home and is stable and dependable 8) his phone is never disconnected 9) he has no English communication problems 10) he doesn't have to make up excuses for not having something done 11) He is always coming up with ideas to save money that would have never occurred to me. For example, my electric heater went out at a rural rental property. A new heater was going to cost several thousand dollars. Vic suggested getting a 250 gallon propane tank and a propane heater, and it only cost me a few hundred dollars. He found a good deal for me, and the tenant has a better heater, and both the tenant and I are saving money.

Description of Work
I have known Vic Wightman for about five years. A mortgage broker referred him to me saying he had done some good work for him on a house, and I hired him to rehab a house I bought in Garland. I have since hired him to work on a few other projects, and have kept him busy almost continuously for the last 1.5 years at three retail stores, my rental homes, and my personal home. Vic's strengths are in painting, texturing, sheetrock, cleaning, and landscaping. He does LIGHT carpentry ("as long as it doesn't have to look pretty and can be covered by sheetrock" he says) and has a variety of other handyman skills (light plumbing, light electrical, etc.).

Category contractors,drywall,gutter cleaning,handyman service,hauling services,house cleaning,insulation,lawn service,leaf removal,plastering,remodeling,screen repair,wallpaper removal,wallpaper,window cleaning,errand service,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Auto Detail On Demand

Auto detail on demand is a pressure washing and full detail business. We would love to work with you! Types of work we do - Exterior car/truck full wash - Interior car/truck full detail - Concrete driveways - Concrete sidewalk - Concrete porches - Exterior of houses - Mailboxes

Joe's Power Washing

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Southern Builders LLC

With a combined experience of over 50 years, you will find our level of communication, service, job quality, and attention to detail sets us apart from any another contractor. We treat each customer like family and approach each job like it is in our own home. We have no problem guaranteeing 100% satisfaction, or we will make it right--FACT. We work hard to ensure your project is completed quickly and safely . Our areas of expertise are vast and include: remodeling, concrete, roofing, brick work, sheetrock, interior and exterior panting, patio’s, flooring siding, finish work and so much more. Contact us today for your next project.

Handyman services and home improvements including interior & exterior painting, light carpentry, drywall, insulation, home and property cleaning & maintenance, windows, lawn, gutters, roof cleaning, pressure washing and more.