M31 Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2011

2150 W Northwest Hwy

Grapevine, TX 76051

M31 Inc. is a full service audio/video business serving the DFW area and surrounding counties. We serve residential and light commercial customers. M31 is a small "Mom and Pop" business, so you get personal service from the owners, not employees. Most of our customers come from referrals, so your

09/23/2019

Michael R.

Very well. Quick, professional, knowledgeable, friendly.

Description of Work
Tracing antenna wire connected to our already-installed antenna to ensure proper cables were connected to TV, and to ground the antenna that we had installed.

02/26/2018

Bruce H.

Topp Robertson really knows his technology and does quality work. I have called him a couple of times when the HD Tv channels (only the ones with weak signals) stopped working. Topp described what to look for, found the cause and corrected myself.

Description of Work
Install HD antenna, install over the air DVR, connect Roku streaming devices

06/21/2017

Kevin M.

M31 did exactly what was asked of them at a fair price. Owner was helpful, knowledgeable, and helped quickly diagnosis one bad component. Would recommend M31 to others.

Description of Work
Assistance with installation of large directional Winegard antenna. Homeowner selected and installed most antenna system components, but needed help installing large directional antenna on offset gable mounts.

05/18/2017

Richard G.

Provided advice on the phone for installing my own antenna and did not charge me anything. Very helpful and considerate!

Description of Work
Antenna Installation

05/03/2017

Bruce H.

Excellent and thorough

Description of Work
Switched from AT&T uVerse to over air HD Tv, DVR install, souround sound system and Roku streaming video

12/28/2016

Robert M.

Made appointment on-time, explained what he thought was needed and why. Then completed agreed upon work and cleaned up. Great guy, professional and made sure all was working to my satisfaction. Told me to call if something not to satisfaction later. Reasonable pricing. Antenna working great. I cut out overpriced TV cable and getting along great.

Description of Work
Install antenna in attic w/booster and wiring.

10/25/2016

Charles L.

Topp did a great job. He is an expert in audio video and gets right to the problem.

Description of Work
Off line antenna service.

Category lighting, tv antenna

01/24/2016

Richard H.

It was an exceptional experience for me. Topp arrived at the promised time and completed the work in the time frame he promised. He was very professional in his approach and the quality of his efforts were evident in the improvement of the video quality of the plasma TV. He was very open to my many questions as he worked each step in the process and answered them with clear explanations that I could understand. The documents he emailed detailing the history of the calibration changes and settings arrived a couple of days after the work was completed. I was exceptionally pleased with his demeanor and the results of his work.

Description of Work
Calibrated a Panasonic plasma television changing the picture from ho-hum to WOW. He worked for 3 hours, explaining each process (because I asked a lot of questions), and provided detailed calibration documents and settings of the before and after status of the TV to be used for future reference.

12/25/2015

Doug S.

06/18/2014

Daniel P.

06/18/2014

John B.

05/13/2014

ashley P.

Topp is extremely knowledgable, professional and pleasant guy to work with. When I first contacted him to explain our needs, he gave several options/scenarios about how different things might work. I followed up with him to schedule an appointment and he actually called me back when he was recovering from minor surgery in the hospital?that's amazing service & dedication! The day of the appointment was when DFW had extreme weather/storms but he came anyway and even helped identify a leak in our attic! He gave us a lot of information and options to consider and was very honest. He did not charge me to come out and check to see what our best options would be but I would have been willing to pay for his time & will hire in future.

Description of Work
Gave opinion & estimate for HD antenna

05/12/2014

Susan L.

He arrived on time with equipment. He was very knowledgeable and professional. He had some trouble calibrating one of our TVs (we have 3) but was able to repair the wall outlet. He was pleasant and gave good advice. We thought his service was a bargain. I have already recommended him to two other people.

Description of Work
He put in an antenna in our attic and re-routed our Time Warner Cable to the new antenna. He next calibrated each of our TVs to the antenna.

10/07/2013

Jane T.

Excellent service -- competent, courteous, exactly as promised. Took time to explain in detail how to use new system. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Installed and set up antenna for television service.

05/28/2013

Charles P.

Topp is the best service provider I have ever used. I cancelled cable and needed a HD Antenna installed, and called Topp after reading reviews for him. He was prompt, informative, and very comfortable to work with. He did a fabulous job considering I had a fairly unique setup. But here is what sets him apart: There was an antenna in my attic, but I just assumed it was the old kind and obsolete. I mentioned the antenna to Topp when I showed him to the attic, and he told me that was the very antenna he had brought to install and offered to use it to save me about $60!! How many providers would be so honest? I would have never known. He was also open to using any other supplies I had on hand to save me a few bucks. I think that about says it all - I wish every provider, were as honest and easy to work with as Topp!!

Description of Work
I cancelled cable and had a HD antenna installed

05/24/2013

Connie J.

Topp deserves an A+ We don't have cable or satellite TV and had a real problem being able to tune in all the HD local channels. It was very frustrating watching TV when the picture would freeze, pixilate, or disappear all together. Topp made 2 trips with very sophisticated equipment to make adjustments. He was able to find the "sweet spot" on the roof for our antenna & point it in just the right direction. Now evening TV watching is enjoyable

Description of Work
Topp installed a new Antenna for us & adjusted it so that ALL the HD channels come in crisp

04/23/2013

David Y.

It went very well. Topp explained what might be involved and gave a few options. He is very tech savvy and knows what it takes to make this type of connection work. His pricing is up front and inline with industrial pricing. He was prompt and helped my mother set up her channel selection. Everything is working great.

Description of Work
Repaired my mothers TV antenna reception with only minor repair to correct it.

04/08/2013

Mark S.

Excellent service. From my initial phone call, all the way through completion of the installation. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Purchased the TV antenna and had it installed in the attic.

02/25/2013

Jess G.

Topp was wonderful to work with. I had moved into a new house and had bought a LG 55" TV to mount on my wall. I did all the work myself, but had called Topp for some information on calibrating the TV in the environment I had put it in. He came and did a bang up job on it, and even did a quick "tune up" on my older model big screen that was relegated to a different room. Topp exudes knowledge of his field and you can tell he absolutely loves what he does. I would recommend him to anyone and would use him again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Video calibration of two big screen TVs in a pre-existing setting

Category home theater design, satellite tv service, tv antenna, cable tv service

02/12/2013

David R.

Read referrals from Angie list and called Topp at M31 Inc. He advised installing an attic antennae that would perform equally well to the roof antennae. He had equipment to measure the best direction as well as the least decibal signal loss location in the attic. Installed and custom trimmed it in the attic and got every station perfectly. Reasonably priced, would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Needed a TV antennae installed but didn't want anything a large roof antennae.

12/22/2012

Vicki B.

Topp was very courteous and extremely knowledgeable. His professionalism and expertise made me feel confident that I had called the right company ~ one I could trust. His choice for the antenna I needed was based on service, not profit. He took time to explain how everything would operate and that the way he installed it would provide long-term, great service. I genuinely appreciate companies who have your best interest in mind. This company delivered above and beyond my expectations ~ from my first call ~ all the way through installation.

Description of Work
I had an over-the-air antenna installed.

10/31/2012

Ann T.

Topp called ahead to confirm arrival time and, upon arrival, he worked diligently to install,set-up and correct all items requested. He performed in a professional, thorough, and courteous manner. Working with him was a very positive experience and we are pleased with the work he performed.

Description of Work
Installation of Blu Ray DVR Installation of Verizon HD cable box Set up of Harmony integrated remote control Removal of VCR Correction on set up of HD cable box

Category home theater design

09/26/2012

Karen S.

Topp was very knowledgeable about what would work to meet my objectives. He was on time for the appointment and worked quickly and efficiently to locate the best location for the antenna and to install it. I was really pleased with the service and would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Topp installed an off-air antenna in my attic and fished the antenna cable down the wall, creating an outlet to connect my TV to.

09/01/2012

Jacquelyn E.

We have used Topp for over 10-years - he is always 2 steps ahead of the ever changing technology. He has pulled all the wiring for our internal sound system throughout the whole house, installed every TV, DVD, and programmed the universal remotes. He also reviewed and recommended the equipment for our sound system and hooked everything up. I could go on and on. We have referred him to countless friends and have always had great feedback. On top at being good at what he does Topp is super clean and very respectful of your home. At the end of every job he cleans ever speck of dust of debris he may have created. The best thing is that you are going to get the owner of the company every time. I would highly recommend him!

Description of Work
See comment below.

Category home theater design

12/10/2011

Matthew C.

I could not be more pleased. Topp is a FIRST CLASS individual with GREAT knowledge of the industry. He was not pushy at all. He listened to me describe what I wanted ? he even put up with my rantings about Cable. He made suggestions, some I took and some I rejected. Regardless of the path I chose, he helped me accomplish exactly what I wanted to achieve. it took several trips to accomplish what I wanted (due to no fault of Topp ? some changes I made elsewhere necessitated changes that he had to make for me). I will definitely use him again. I couldn't recommend anyone any more highly than I recommend Topp. I have full confidence in him and his ability.

Description of Work
I had Topp Robertson of M31 Inc. come out several times. He installed an antenna in my attic. When I got radiant barrier in my attic, I had him install two antennas on my chimney outside. I also had him run some high-end cable from my internet router to my television. He advised me in all aspects of my system. After disastrous cable experiences, I decided to see if I could put together an antenna system and an internet television system and bypass cable altogether. Through my research and Topp's expertise I was able to get ALL the stations in the DFW area with crystal-clear HiDef reception using two unobtrusive attennas AND I was able to set up a Mac Mini computer as my DVR and my entrance into Internet provided television. Topp guided all aspects of this endeavor.

Wilder Electric

Wilder Electric is a full service electrical company specializing in residential service and repair. Our priority is to the safety and satisfaction of our customers and their families. To show our commitment, we back our work with a 5 year warranty.

Offers by Wilder Electric on Angi
    Peerless Electric

Peerless Electric is family owned and operated and has been serving the DFW area for over 30 years. Having qualified and skilled tradesman working within our communities is our priority. We train all of our employees in excellence an integrity, striving to provide the best electrical services to each client.

AGES Services Company

We provide Heating and Air Conditioning and Electrical Service for both Residential and Commercial Projects in the Greater DFW Area! Some of our services include: >HVAC Home Energy Audits >System Maintenance & Plans >IMMEDIATE Air Conditioning, Heater and Furnace Service and Repair on ALL brands >Home or Commercial Inspection >New System Installation and Sales >Electric Vehicle (EV) Car Charger >SMART HOME Devices (Doorbell, Security Camera, Thermostat) >LED Lighting (Chandelier, Exterior, Interior) >Home REMODELS >NEW PANEL or WIRING UPGRADES >Surge Protection >Smoke Alarms >and the list goes on! Our services are affordable on both NEW and EXISTING Systems and Properties. We offer financing options. Many times we are able to offer more value at a lower price - Don't forget our PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE. Whatever your needs are, our licensed technicians will find a perfect solution. Don't Settle for an unlicensed handyman. Hire an expert.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Home Theater sales/design/installation/consulting, multi-room audio systems, ISF video calibration, THX/HAA acoustic design and calibration, structured wiring, wired and wireless network design and installation, off-air antenna systems, RF distribution systems, universal remote control programming, general audio/video system troubleshooting, cell phone boosters, lighting automation, video surveillance systems, moving audio/video systems, training/conference/board room audio/video systems.