JBC Water Treatment Company

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2010

1826 Chaparral Ct

Grapevine, TX 76051

JBC Water Treatment Company is fully owned and operated by JK Armstrong, LLC. Established in December 2008 as an authorized Hague Quality Water International Dealer located in Grapevine, TX. We are licensed Water Specialist Class III and able to pull city permits according to plumbing code for the installation of all water treatment equipment in the State of Texas. Veteran discount 10%...

08/24/2020

Todd D.

Change water filters

Description of Work
It cost more to change filter than to put in a new system. 223 dollar service call. New system with filters 229 dollars

06/26/2017

Lisa K.

They always respond to messages and show up when scheduled. I have no complaints about their work.

Description of Work
They do all maintenance and repair on our softener system.

05/19/2017

Curtis W.

John and Kelli are true professionals and I give them the highest recommendation. The installation process was smooth and prompt.

Description of Work
Installation of whole house water treatment system

04/17/2017

Hobart H.

They arrived when they said they would and took care of business.

Description of Work
Replace sediment, carbon and RO filters on undersink Hague filtration system.

10/24/2016

Tralon H.

These guys were very thorough from the 1st presentation to the installation and the extra services that had to be made. They are very knowledgeable about their service and product.

Description of Work
I had a whole home water filtration system installed to get rid of the iron and sulfur smell i had coming from my well.

05/03/2016

Les D.

John took lots of time to answer my questions. I am typically a do-it-yourselfer, and therefore ask questions. John was fantastic. He also made some additional small system improvements “just because”. He really seems to enjoy the service that he performs, and the people that he meets.

Description of Work
1) Repair noisy shut off valve on RO water filtration system 2) Replace all filters and the RO membrane 3) Clean and sanitize system.

Category plumbing,water softeners

02/25/2016

Patricia F.

Men were on time, friendly, were efficient, performed services fairly, honestly and did an extremely neat job!

Description of Work
Annual service for check up to system.

02/24/2016

David M.

02/22/2016

02/18/2016

Kimball M.

02/18/2016

Hobart H.

Description of Work
Inspected Hague reverse osmosis filter, replaced tank, carbon filters and RO filter. They also corrected tubing mis-installed by another tech.

01/14/2016

Ross D.

JBC responded quickly to my call. They called to confirm appointment and called to let me know they were running behind schedule. I explained my problem I had and they quickly diagnosed issue and explained the solution. They spent at least 2 hours ensuring unit was operating correctly before leaving and made sure I knew how to flush and regenerate system before leaving. They took time to explain each detail of the water filtration system I had and made sure I had all my questions answered. Their customer service was outstanding and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Serviced unit that was not working.

12/21/2015

Marissa V.

JBC came out to service my Hague water filter system that had been malfunctioning. They called to confirm the appointment, were punctual, and cleaned up everything before they left. They replaced all the malfunctioning and broken parts. There were several reasons why the system could be malfunctioning, and they started with the easiest fixes first (cleaning everything out) instead of just trying to replace each part. We ended up having to replace several components because of an ant infestation, but they showed me what was wrong with each item and what it should look like. They also provided a user manual and walked me through how to reset the computer should I ever lose power, so I don't have to call them out again just to program the 4 button computer. Both John and Kelli were super courteous and very helpful, offering suggestions on how I could maintain the unit myself instead of having to call them for every little thing. I will definitely be using them from now on for annual maintenance as well as for any small issues that come up. But at least now I feel comfortable doing some minor trouble shooting first!

Description of Work
JBC came out to service my malfunctioning Hague water system

11/16/2015

Les D.

The technician was very friendly. I tend to ask lots of questions because I like to understand how thins work. I also perform minor service of my water filter and I wanted to know what I was doing right and what I was doing wrong. He was very patient with me. I will most definitely call JBC in the future. I was very satisfied.

Description of Work
Inspect and repair Hague reverse osmosis water filter.

11/15/2015

Valerie G.

John did a great job. He was very meticulous to make sure there were no leaks after he finished replacing all the new parts. He also walked me through the process of flushing the tank, which is necessary when replacing filters.I am very happy with his work.

Description of Work
I initially called because the contractor installing my new kitchen countertops and sink cut the tubes running to my under-counter water filtration system and I didn't know how to re-connect the system. I called JBC and John was able to come out the same day. He installed a new spigot for me and also serviced the whole system (which was long overdue). He installed new tubing where needed, replaced o-rings and a couple of fittings, installed new filters and adjusted the pressure in the tank.

11/10/2015

kiran P.

Description of Work
They provide water treatment for my home.

09/21/2015

Brendan M.

I bought my home 4 years ago and it had a Hague water softening system which has been idle since moving in. Initially, I found a service provider that came out, replaced the systems computer and left without testing to see if the unit was working properly. It was not functional so I called JBC and John came out and spent the time and effort to repair the system so it worked properly. He is a good honest person who knows what he's doing and takes pride in his work and serving customers well!

Description of Work
repaired inactive Hague water softener.

04/16/2015

Curtis W.

Description of Work
JBC Water treatment company installed a water filtration system in our garage. They had to run piping across the yard and flower bed to do so. They were very professional and courteous. I would recommend for future customers.

03/04/2013

Tom D.

The installation went very well. The work was done as promised and to my satisfaction.. I only had one minor issue . I noticed that I had a few driops from the intake to my whole house filter in the garage. JBC (Johnnie) came out right out and fixed it. JBC continues to service my systems yearly. I really like my Hague Water System and the customer support/service I receive from JBC and will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
JBC replaced my whole house filter and my RO unit. JBC has serviced my system every year since.

Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical

Berkeys has been serving DFW since 1975. Berkeys offers plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical services to homeowners. The company sells America’s top-rated brands of heating and air conditioning equipment known for high efficiency, reliability and serviceability. Berkeys Peace of Mind Plan ensures HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical systems all operate safely and at peak efficiency. Berkeys maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and has led the field in area newspapers’ readers’ favorite polls.

Offers by Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical on Angi
    Charlie's Plumbing Service

We are a full service plumbing solution company and no job is too large or small. After more than four decades of servicing the DFW metroplex's plumbing needs, we're proud to say Charlie's Plumbing is at your service. From routine maintenance to burst pipes, we're here to help. We are a family owned and operated company, therefore when you become a customer of Charlie's Plumbing you become part of the family. Super Service Award winner for 14 consecutive years

Offers by Charlie's Plumbing Service on Angi
    Dallas Plumbing Company & Air Conditioning

With a name like Dallas Plumbing Company, you may not think of us as air conditioning and heating experts, too. Fact is, in addition to our award-winning plumbing service since 1903, we are also one of the top licensed commercial and residential Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Contractors in the Dallas - Fort Worth area. That simply means we know plumbing, air conditioning and heating and we do it right. Our goal is to earn your trust and keep you as a valued customer from now on. And, we back it up with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Look to us for all your plumbing needs, and let us provide a free estimate on any new heating and cooling equipment you are planning to purchase. If your system needs cleaning or repairing, we can service all makes and models.

Offers by Dallas Plumbing Company & Air Conditioning on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal

We provide sales, services, installations, rentals and leases of Hague Quality Water Equipment including reverse osmosis, water softeners,and water filtration systems for homes and light commercial buildings.

Backflow prevention testing.