A I Sprinklers

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2011

4.4

We are a full service irrigation and landscaping company. I do not use subs and payment is expected on completion of work. We accept credit cards check & cash. Additional phone number - (512) 800-4572....

Foundation and Concrete Services specializes in the repair of slab and pier and beam foundations for residential and commercial properties in Dallas-Fort Worth. We also offer drainage correction, install surface and French drains. We Perform a Thorough, No-Cost Foundation Evaluation (for property owners). When you call Foundation and concrete services, rest assured that a properly trained evaluator will be dispatched to your house or commercial property. A Foundation and Concrete Services evaluator will look at the signs of Foundation problems, structure, age, and the complex interaction of the structure with its environment. Only when all of these factors are taken into account is it possible to develop a proper foundation repair plan that draws upon the best combination of repair methods, including various underpinning methods, drainage solutions and root barriers. Foundation and Concrete Services always recommends that an Engineering report be prepared by a Registered Professional Engineer. An Engineer's Pre and Post Repair Reports define the repair plan Including type of pier, pier placement and validation that all repairs were performed repair in accordance with strict engineering standards and applicable municipal building codes. We recommend a Professional Engineer’s certification in conjunction with every job we perform, and all methods of foundation repair employed comply with HUD, FHA, VA and 203K lending requirements and local regulations. Our goal will always be to provide accurate and timely evaluations and if necessary, appropriate repair plans and professional installations. High standards of professional ethics and morality are key elements when Foundation and Concrete Services evaluates, repairs and warranties a foundation repair job. Additionally, the company has extensive liability insurance to protect our clients. Proof of Insurance is available upon request. We accept Visa, Master Card & AMEX & offer 3rd party financing to qualifying applicants. We offer discounts if paid in cash so whether you’re buying, selling or refinancing and in need of repairs, FCS Foundation and Concrete Services is here for all your foundation and drainage correction needs. Additional email - joaquin@foundationandconcrete.net. Additional DBA - Foundation & Concrete Services. Additional contact names - Rogelio Duenas , Rodrigo Duenas

Abacus Foundation Repair is a small family-owned and operated business founded in 2001. Our commitment to our customers is to provide the highest level of service to ensure their needs are properly taken care of. Abacus is proud to sell and install the most state of the art foundation repair product, the Millennium Piling System. Abacus has installed over 100,000 Millennium Pilings and less than 1% have required warranty adjustments. Millennium Pilings come with a Transferable Lifetime Warranty which is insured by a $2 million Products & Services Policy per project.

Our plumbers have extensive training and knowledge to answer your questions and find the most effective solution for any plumbing issue. Our plumbers are actually employed by us as we do not subcontract out anything. We will dispatch our plumber and they will arrive at your home in our clearly marked van, in uniform with their name tag reflecting a picture of our employee issued by “HR First Contact” which performs our drug screen and criminal history background check for ours and your protection. He/she will then offer you an absolute FREE WRITTEN ESTIMATE followed with a reliable service for any residential or commercial job, regardless of the size. Call Ernie's today!

03/28/2017

I eventually called Angie's list to get a refund.

Description of Work
Purchased a deal through Angie's list. Never heard from the company and the proposed dates I selected came and passed

Category lawn service

01/08/2017

I really would like to answer this, but must wait for service.

Description of Work
Prior to Thanksgiving I purchased the special offer of 165.00 for 4 hours of yard cleanup. I called the number to touch base with plans to arrange a cleanup sometime after the holidays. I called 5 times and received one callback on my answering machine. When I returned the call I left a message again asking for the best time for me to connect with A1. No response. So I called Jan 7th and again asked for a time which I could have the best chance of reaching them. At this point I am concerned that I have been duped and disappointed that my yard remains in need of a cleanup. We have been waiting for A1 and it shows! In all fairness it is reasonable there are slow downs around the holidays but it is Unprofessional for unresponsiveness after a purchase. We paid, now where's the beef!

Category lawn service

12/27/2016

Excellent service. All irrigated areas were checked, and the sprinkler part was repaired for under the originally quoted cost even!

Description of Work
Sprinker Check and Minor Repair

Category irrigation systems

10/31/2016

Great crew did a fantastic job and finished in less time than scheduled. Disposed of everything and left area neat and tidy. Absolutely will hire them again.

Description of Work
Completely weeded overgrown large flower bed, trimmed hedges, removed dead hedges, planted a new bush, put out mulch, and laid several rows of stones.

Category landscaping,lawn service

10/22/2016

When A1 sprinklers didnt contact me I decided to contact them. Could not reach him by phone could not leave voice mail because phone recording would say mailbox is full. After several attempt I contacted Angie's list. They Emailed him,and the owner called me the next day.He said his crew could come out Saturday. After sundown on Saturday I assumed he wasn't coming so I called him. Said he had gott...

Description of Work
My yard done

Category picture framing

Residential and commercial sprinkler, fence installation, leak detection, valve location, replacement and repair, drip irrigation, bad wiring, french and channel gates and drains, sump pumps, yard drainage systems, system controller check, lawn maintenance, tree trimming, removal and planting, flower beds, retaining walls and landscape lighting & drainage.