Vault Security

With Angi since August 2013

4.3

2100 N. Hwy 360 Suite #2101

Grand Prairie, TX 75050

Home Security for Your Life: No hassle home security that fits your lifestyle. Vault Security systems combine smart technology with affordability. Our offering allows you full access to your alarm system on the go; whether you forget to arm the system or need to access your cameras. Our full range of products and services offer extended peace of mind and reduce false alarms by providing visual verification in your home or office....

01/27/2015

Dennis C.

They're not the cheapest but they came and did what they say they were to do, and when they will do it. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
We purchased a vault at Vault Security and used their services.

Category home automation

07/07/2014

Travis B.

The sales rep went over the program, services and cost. I was not happy to see a business solicitor on a holiday, but was politie and willing to hear what he had to offer since we're in the market for a home security system. After going over everything he said he had to make a call to their office in Dallas to check on availability for me. What I didn't realize, until after the fact, was they ran a credit check on me. I never gave my social security number to them, was not asked if they could pull my credit report and definitely did not authorize them to do so. Their injuiry now shows on my report, will remain on there for two years, unless I jump through all the hoops required to have their injuiry removed. At no point in time did the rep tell me they were going to do a credit check on me. I am still looking at home security system options; Vault Security definitely will not be a company I go with.

Description of Work
A sales representative came by my house on the 4th of July looking to sell their service program.

Category home automation

Fire Protection Inspections

We provide inspection services and repairs for fire protection systems in existing homes and new construction! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide and our customer service is second to none.

TopTech Electric

TECL #32286 (Texas Electrical Contractor License) Covered by $2,000,000 of liability insurance & We provide industry leading warranties for your piece of mind. In light of COVID-19 our technicians are following safe practices such as face mask, shoe covers, rubber gloves, safe distancing, and hand sanitizer before and after each call. Our team at TopTech Electric specializes in residential service & repair. We are dedicated to providing you a great experience at a competitive price. Our electricians are licensed & background checked, trained & knowledgeable, uniformed & drug tested and specialize in handling your homes electrical issues right the first time! We guarantee your 100% satisfaction. We provide UNMATCHED customer service - its our #1 priority. We take pride in our professionalism and cleanliness on our job sites. We arrive within the window as scheduled and always provide a courtesy notification when in route! Areas of service include; Troubleshooting, Electric Vehicle Chargers, Grounding Systems, Repair/Replace/Upgrade Panels, Restoring Lost Power, Whole Home Surge Protection, Ceiling Fans, Light Fixtures, Outdoor Lighting, Outlets, Switches, Smart Devices, Electrical Safety Inspection, & More!

Can You See Me CCTV & Security

With over 10 years of security experience, we are here to change the standard in the Video Surveillance & Security Industry. By installing the products your home or business needs and deserves. With that, CYSM has no sales team, just a team of technicians that are driven to make a difference. Dedicated to give each and every client a personal experience unique to their needs. $35/MO Alarm Monitoring By Brinks. New Touchscreen Panel Included For Free, with Remote Services! If smartphone control is not desired can monitor location for 15.00$! Http://Www.Cysmcctv.com

Interactive Home Security, Video Monitoring, Cellular Monitoring, Home Energy Management/Automation