Southern Quality Organic Pest Control

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2010

Cost is determined by the job. Cash, Check or Mcard or Visa accepted...

Liberty Pest Control

Liberty Pest Control

Liberty Pest Control (LPC) is a family owned and operated Ft Worth company providing pest and termite protection to homes and business' since 1994. We have a staff of 8 pest management professionals with extensive training and experience. We have provided high quality service to thousands of satisfied customers in the Tarrant county area.

04/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have contracted with this company for quarterly service. I love the fact that they use organic materials. Michael not only comes every quarter but is very quick to respond if I have my issues between visits.

06/13/2014

Mr Nutt is fantastic. I have been using Southern Quality for years. His quarterly plan is very affordable. Though I rarely have any problems, he responds quickly if I do (ants - in the yard or the house, wasps, beetles, and quot;waterand quot; bugs etc.). My most recent issue has been no fun (ants getting in the house) and he has come and RE-treated every time I've called. We have had to stay on t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quarterly Pest Control

02/24/2014

So far we havent had to call him. It always goes very well. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He comes out to spray about every 4 months, but if we need him to come out, he will re-spray.

01/28/2014

I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great job. The tech arrived on time, knew what he was doing and did not try to sell us long-term pest control services.

08/06/2012

Michael is friendly, reliable, and professional. He's also pretty funny! He always addresses any questions or concerns I have and is always willing to come out between regular visits (for no additional charge) if any issues arise. I have been using him for about two years and will continue to do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Michael sprays inside and outside our home every three months. The solution is organic and does not smell.

Pest & termite control. Carpenter Ants Quarterly Maintenance Plans