214 Roofing

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2010

We are a DFW based insured roofing company with over 30 years of experience. We are the best roofing company for you to use for your roof replacement for 4 reasons: Customer Service, Affordable Pricing, Quality, and Speed. We understand that people are living in the house that we are putting a new roof on! We take special care to protect your possessions and house from damage during roofing. For instance, we move possessions, like patio furniture, away from the work area so nothing gets damaged and then return it to its place upon completion of the job. We do our best not to disturb you and your daily routine! We have established relationships with our crews over 15 years. We do quality work! We don’t take shortcuts on your roof, after all it is your front line against weather! We caulk every exposed nail hole to prevent leaks, repaint all penetrations on your roof for a great look, and ventilation, which protects your roofs skeleton from rotting. We use high quality shingles on every job and our crews install according to all manufacturer specifications, which protects your warranty. We are fast! We finish most of our jobs in 2 days or less. We hold our crews to the highest standards and quality. They get a lot done very quickly without any sacrifice in quality! If you need a contractor to replace your roof, look no further! CALL US TODAY AT 214-766-3464...

Jose David Painting

Xiddco Storm Restoration

We take great pride our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers' needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship, and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. order to understand the needs, and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work, and communicate with every customer a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job

Offers by Xiddco Storm Restoration on Angi
Complex Roofing & Construction LLC

Complex Roofing offers commercial and residential roofing services. Specializing in roof replacement, repair and general contracting in DFW and all surrounding areas of Texas, our HAAG certified and trained team provides excellent service with a quick project turn around time. Complex serves property management companies, commercial building owners, and homeowners, with a focus of combining quality roofing products with quality workmanship. We offer roof systems for both low-slope and steep-slope structures and are certified to install all Tier 1 roofing material brands. At complex roofing, we care about our customer’s satisfaction and are dedicated to providing you with the best results possible for any size project.

08/10/2017

Great. Very happy with the job.

Description of Work
Did tear off and replaced roof.

06/11/2017

Great! Super knowledgeable and professional. I felt confident from the first interview, something I did not feel with the other 2 companies I interviewed. 214 Roofing gave me a competitive bid, helped me to understand the process, and some of the more heinous wording in my insurance paperwork. They did what they said they would when and how they said they would, almost a lost art these days. I who...

Description of Work
214 Roofing replaced my storm damaged roof.

Category gutter repair,interior painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us a review. The pleasure was ours to work with you. Pass on our name and make sure I know who referred them and it's $$ in your pocket. Brenda Cabrera, owner

03/31/2017

They did an excellent job, cleaned up 100% of roof debris, and were friendly and responsive.

Description of Work
214 replaced the roof on my last home

One of my best customers. Doing a new job. Rebuilding a gazebo that was blown down by a EF0 tornado.

03/15/2017

Everything was excellent from start to finish & they will definitely be my roofing contractor the next time I need it replaced.

Description of Work
Roof, gutters etc replaced due to 2016 Hailstorm

Category gutter repair,roofing

[Member Name Removed], thanks for the review. Again, it was a true pleasure being able to work with you and your wife.

11/19/2013

214 Roofing was fine. There was trouble but they worked it out for us so we were happy. They're very pleasant to work with and it's always satisfactory.

Description of Work
They did our roofing.

Our specialties include: * Roof Inspections * Skylight add/removal * Consulting * Estimation * Repairs * Replacement * Installation * Maintenance * Waterproofing * Energy Savings * Environmental Solutions - We recycle the tear off material We are experts with the following types of roofing: * 3 Tab 20-30 yr * Laminated, Dimensional, Architectural * Impact Resistant Class IV - Saves up to 27% on Homeowner's Insurance premium

At this time we are not offering Torch down, Flat roofing, Hot mop