Atomic Plumbing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2014

Atomic Plumbing/Billy Mata Owner Operator as Master Plumber with 20 years of experience,fully insured for customers safety as well as Texas State Plumbing Board Requirments.We offer upfront flat rate pricing with 24 hour service Hollidays and weekends with no service call fees,free estimates as well as Senior and veteran discounts(police and fire fighter).We do it RIGHT the first time with a 100% guarantee on our work! Please look at our reviews on Google as well at www.atomicplumbing-Granbury.com...

A Service Provider's profile image

4.2

plumbers (15)drain cleaning (4)water heaters (3)gas leak repair (1)

08/23/2022

J S.

Got an initial pipe clearing completed with an estimate for other work if pipe clearing wasn't completed. Initial work was fine because it did not involve the owner. When it came to subsequent work however, Atomic's owner was pretty rude to me when I was attempting to clarify payment options for work estimated to cost over $2,000. House flooded overnight due to a potentially leaky pipe and it was unclear what the final bill would be if we chose to do the repairs. I told the owner that I might need a few days to move some funds around so that I could pay them properly. The owner told me it was a waste of time to talk to me if I cannot afford to pay them. This was despite the fact that he was informed I have a 3 year old. Even if you decline my business beyond the initial evaluation, you can treat my family with dignity and respect. I thought this was a very unprofessional way of doing business. Most families don't have that kind of cash accessible on a whim. I try to treat people with more respect than that. I will not use this company ever again, even for an estimate. I want to note however that the plumber who came out to the house from Atomic for the initial call/estimate was great. His name was Jon. Jon treated my wife and daughter with respect while explaining things well. The person who took the business's calls was also good. The owner's attitude and treatment of a client however was unacceptable.

Work Completed On 08/22/2022

12/03/2020

George G.

Called, got voice mail, left message. Call was not returned.

Description of Work
Multiple faucet repair

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

10/11/2019

Andrea $.

It went well. Even before getting me on the schedule, he explained how risky it was to change the anode rod on a heater as old as mine was that had had no service. I've worked with a few plumbers over the years and no one explained nearly half as much to me as Rick did before, during, and after the service job. I'm very excited to use Atomic Plumbing again in the future, like when we get a new gas stove to have it installed.

Description of Work
Thought I needed an anode rod replaced in my water heater, ended up getting a whole new heater instead.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

04/03/2019

Douglas B.

Billy Mata was fantastic as the owner communicator. Called me back on a Sunday night. Positive, professional, polite, and 100% truthful and fair. What a breath of fresh air. Tim Anderson the tech was exceptional! Knowledgeable, communicated well, polite, professional, fast, completed excellent work. I used Atomic in 2 different jobs and was very satisfied in both the work done and the price charged. I won't use anybody else for my plumbing needs. Atomic is right on point.

Description of Work
Rebuilt toilets on 1st call and gave discounted price because there were 2 toilets worked on rather than a single. Months later on another call they replaced shut off valve under sink and fixed leaky handle on tub faucet

Work Completed On 04/03/2019

03/05/2019

Allison G.

Atomic Plumbing and Rick are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Very, very honest and very, very nice! Thank you Atomic Plumbing!

Description of Work
Gas Leak Test

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

Work Completed On 03/04/2019

06/07/2018

Erin B.

Quick response and were able to send a licensed technician out to resolve my plumbing issue and were in and out quickly..the owner and the techinican we both very pleasant and respectful and pricing was very affordable. Highly recommend this company and will definitely use them again for any future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Blockage in main line

Work Completed On 06/07/2018

12/12/2017

mike R.

Everything went excellent - I got my water on right away. This company is super, absolutely fantastic. Best plumbing experience I've had. If you want someone very honest, caring and one who does quality work, you must hire this wonderful company.

Description of Work
A fine polite young man arrived fast and was a real pro.

Work Completed On 12/12/2017

09/06/2017

Bradley K.

The original valves were quarter-turn ball valves. The plumber did not have these on his truck even though these are commonly used these days. So he installed the old-style multi-turn globe valves. the quarter-turn valves had spacers to center them in the utility box openings but the replacement valves did not. The lines the valves are connected to are not copper or steel but today's PEC plastic which is very flexible so the valves will wiggle like crazy whenever you close and open them. But since they are the shut-off valves for the washer water supply, this won't happen very often. And while the business itself is located only a few miles away from my house, they cover a large area and the plumber ran into traffic and was very late. The only relief was he did give me a discount.

Description of Work
Replace leaking shut-off valves for the washer water supply.

Work Completed On 09/06/2017

08/09/2017

Tony M.

They came out quickly, on time, and gave me a courtesy call which was a nice touch. Got to work fast found the broken pipe also found a valve box that'd been buried by years of dirt. They did a great job, cleaned up after the job was done. Overall very pleased with the work would call again for future repairs

Description of Work
had a pipe break couldn't find where it was leaking

05/18/2017

Joye C.

Tim and Michael did an awesome job!

Description of Work
Kitchen drain stopped up.

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/18/2017

03/20/2017

Felicia M.

Job went well, very happy with there services

Description of Work
Replacement of water heater and new lift station pump installed.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/20/2017

01/23/2017

Pam F.

Great good

Description of Work
Fixed a leak in main water line

Work Completed On 01/12/2017

10/25/2016

Huey M.

These folks are courteous, professional and fast. The two gents showed up, listened to what I'd been told was wrong and went straight to work.

Description of Work
broken bath drain line and leaking copper supply line to bathroom

Work Completed On 10/25/2016

09/04/2016

Deborah M.

Description of Work
Very professional & thorough. Two guys (Tim & Dave) came out to fix a leak in the hose box. They did a great job & had it fixed in about 45 minutes. I will definitely call them again if I ever have another plumbing problem.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for the business as well as the great feedback ,Give us a call anytime !

05/24/2016

David V.

Jimmy and Scott came out yesterday and did an AWESOME JOB! I had a toilet that was leaking from the base. Problem was fixed and they were out the door in less than an hour. They were both super courteous and polite. I appreciate the great work that they accomplished. Thank you guys! You guys rock!

Description of Work
Fixed leaking toilet.

Work Completed On 05/23/2016

04/28/2016

Cheryl B.

Ryan D. showed up on time, helped me to evaluate the problem, and made the repair promptly. Having the peace of mind to know the repair was done correctly is worth everything (I've had terrible leak issues in the past when tenants tried to do plumbing repairs themselves). In addition to Ryan, Tiffany (who handles scheduling in the office) is great with helping work through the issues. Because I was traveling, I had a very limited window to get the work done and multiple options for accomplishing the job. The Atomic staff are excellent, and I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
rebuild leaky toilet.

Work Completed On 04/28/2016

06/17/2015

Mary M.

It was installed timely and correctly as far as I can tell, but after the fact, I feel my husband was VERY over charged for this service, 1.300.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For a 30 gallon water heater, REALLY. Some other work we had done seemed very high for what they did. I can only blame myself for not checking around but wanted to warn others about the high prices! I will check around in the future!!!!Granbury

Description of Work
replaced a 30 gallon hot water heater in a trailer home

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 06/10/2015

[Member Name Removed] ,I'm sorry you feel like you were over charged and if you felt that way you are always welcome to contact me personally and talk about your charges .However we ALWAYS give prices prior to our work and if the job consisted of a 1300.00 [Member Information Removed] I'm sure it was or can be broke down as to what you payed for! Please contact me in the future because I'm fully aware we are the only company around that do not charge trip/Service call fees and do flat rate pricing so if in the future we can regain your business I would be happy to see what we can do to ease your mind about the honesty and integrity of our Plumbing Company as well as us as honest humans in general! God bless

Contact