Sagamore Fence & Deck

Founded 2013 •

61 County Road 162

Georgetown, TX 78626

As Austin natives, we have taken pride in watching the city we know and love grow into what it is today. Our goal is to help others love it too by making their houses homes in our city. At Sagamore Fence & Deck, we walk with you from design to finish and installation. The owner, Tony, maintains a full working wood shop in his home as a personal hobby. The respect and demanding intricacies of wood working Craftsmanship spill over into a greater desire to provide customers with not just beautiful work, but a greater overall experience in working with the Sagamore Team. You can rely on us to provide Quality, Craftsmanship, Responsive Communication, and Pricing with Integrity. *$250 Credit Applies only to new installations over 100 Linear Feet....

decks & porches (20)fence company (19)driveway gate installation (3)iron work (2)handyman (2)

04/08/2021

Tony/Jess and team were great to work with. They were professional, responsive, and easy to work with. Overall, seemed like great people. Oh, and the pool fence looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2021

03/31/2021

Jessica provided great communication and logistical support, while Tony (and his team) did a first-class job on a new privacy fence—cedar, "shadow box" design. I recommend them unequivocally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cedar Privacy Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2021

Photo for Sagamore Fence & Deck - 61 County Road 162, Georgetown, TX - 39274452

01/18/2021

Tony Perez stopped in to go over the details of what we were looking for. He showed up on time and after discussing the options he got back to us quickly with a price estimate and a tentative work schedule. Since the price was below our budget we added some additional work to the job which also went smoothly. He also help with some needed documentation for our HOA. Tony stayed in contact with me a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extension added onto our patio

CATEGORY decks,fencing,wrought iron,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2020

01/11/2021

After contacting at least 10 companies, there were only 2 that actually gave me a quote after coming to my house. Sagamore was very professional and completed the job quickly. I also did not have to pay money upfront, which is a worry that someone will go off with the monty without completing the job. They also used high quality metal poles. I highly recommend them. Tony was great!!! Thank you to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
100 feet of fencing on a steep incline.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

[Member Name Removed]- Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved working with you! We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and will pass along your thoughts to the team.

07/12/2019

Tony is the greatest! Responsive, professional and fair from start to finish. Our 20 year old wood deck was badly in need of some board replacements and a new railing. Tony listened to what I needed and was willing to work within my budget, and walked me through every aspect of the construction from start to finish. He and his crew were amazing - they finished the job in two days and created a bea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck repair

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

Photo for Sagamore Fence & Deck - 61 County Road 162, Georgetown, TX - 37980169

06/20/2019

I needed a badly leaning fence replaced prior to selling and I asked Tony if he could give me some cheaper options. He told me they only use top quality materials but he would see what he could do. He gave me a couple of options and ended up giving me a high quality cedar fence with a discount that offset what a pine rail fence would've cost. I would definitely recommend Tony and his team for all ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Privacy fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

05/25/2019

My clients are raving fans of Tony Perez and his Sagamore Fence & Deck crew!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have referred Sagamore Fence & Deck to my insurance clients for building new fences and decks.

CATEGORY decks,fencing,wrought iron,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2019

04/26/2019

Everything went very smoothly. The guys came out and did a terrific job... the attention to detail was excellent, especially considering how fast they completed the job. I'll hire them again when I need another section of my fence replaced or repaired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced falling down privacy fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2019

09/28/2018

Real nice. Very careful. They did a very very good job. I would highly recommend them. It was raining, it was a hard time to get it in but they came in and put a post.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put a fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

09/22/2018

Tony and team are the best! They showed up on time, the entire crew was smiling (my kids noticed that), they cleaned up after themselves and produced a gorgeous fence. Tony even followed up because they *thought* they made an error, but they did not. Old fashioned customer service at it's finest! I only wish we had heard of them sooner so they could of done our deck, too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a fence

CATEGORY decks,fencing,handyman service,remodeling,custom furniture,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2018

Photo for Sagamore Fence & Deck - 61 County Road 162, Georgetown, TX - 37417910

Fence installation, repair and maintenance. Fence Staining. Privacy, Chainlink, Iron, Bullwire, Horizontal, Custom fencing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing