Capitol Renovations

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2011

4500 Williams Dr 212-364

Georgetown, TX 78633

Capitol Renovations has over 25 years of experience in the home building and repair industry. We can provide the homeowner with excellent, affordable repairs and remodeling services. Our mission is to do the best professional job possible regardless as to the size of the project. Check out the many services we can do for you at http://www.capitolrenovations.com or on Angie's List and Facebook. Call us directly at (512) 630-6390...

Resposiveness

home remodeling (5)woodworking (2)door installation (1)interior painting (1)garage building (1)chimney repair (1)water damage restoration (1)roofing (1)electrician (1)drywall (1)

09/18/2019

They did a great job replacing the flooring in our guest bathroom. They were quick and efficient. They also assisted us in picking out the best flooring for our budget and needs. We will be using them again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

02/16/2019

It went phenomenally! As I've grown as a woodworker, I needed a dedicated space to work. So I hired Fred with Capitol Renovations to build a new 12x16' building behind my home where I could store tools and make things. It's now the envy of my woodworking friends and family, with a beautiful appearance, stairs and landing for the front door, a large barn door and ramp on the side for moving large t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new building for my wood shop!

CATEGORY electrician,remodeling,roofing,garage builders,woodworking,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2019

Photo for Capitol Renovations - 4500 Williams Dr, Georgetown, TX - 37716578

02/15/2019

Fred Dalton is a very professional contractor and extremely knowledgeable of the insurance industry. Mr. Dalton met with the adjuster and lobbied on our behalf to get the money's necessary to repair our home. Fred and his crews were courteous, punctual, and very professional. I was very impressed with the continuous cleanliness of the job site. I hope to never have to go through another process li...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a water leak in our kitchen and Fred and his crew replaced sheetrock, cabinet's, flooring, and tile backsplash.

CATEGORY drywall,picture framing,water damage restoration,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2018

02/14/2019

It was excellent! They were on time, very friendly, and they got the work done in a record amount of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-fitted a bathroom for handicap accessibility.

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2019

08/09/2017

Outstanding! Fred and his crew worked almost daily to finish my project quickly. He went above and beyond the terms of the contract to make sure I was satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel and construction of a walk-in closet.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

Photo for Capitol Renovations - 4500 Williams Dr, Georgetown, TX - 36039075

01/14/2016

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2016

We can help you maintain your home's value with the following services: paint, drywall, trim, small plumbing items, electrical installs and repairs, framing, roofing, decks and driveways. In addition, Capitol Renovations can do complete bath and kitchen remodels that will enhance the appearance and value of your home. In short, we build... it's what we do.

While we try to be a complete home repair company, there are jobs we can't do. They include Demolishing, hazardous material removal, window glass replacement.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover