AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION

6851 FM 1105

Georgetown, TX 78626

08/02/2014

Cindy C.

We had a good experience. The man that I dealt with was David, and he was very easy to work with. I called them back for subsequent work because it all went very well.

Description of Work
They did some work on the exterior of the chimney, they replaced a section of the roofing, and we had a squirrel problem in the attic, so they fixed the damage.

Category remodeling, roofing, chimney repair

09/22/2008

LINDA D.

Everyone was professional and easy to work with. They did the work efficiently and cleanly. When items had to be moved, each one was carefully replaced. I was really very impressed by the quality of the work and with the care and pride each person took in doing his or her job.

Description of Work
Replaced exterior areas affected with wood rot; power washed all exterior wood, including upper an/d lower decks, and painted all exterior wood/siding except for decking; built a large stairway from lower deck to yard.

Category contractors

TAYLOR O.

They did a careful job of prepping the 28 year old house, replacing lumber, power washing, killing mildew and pulling back foundation plants. The painting job was neat and careful. They had to deal with a string of rainy days, painting only when it was dry and still finished promptly. On a separate contract, I had them do many other projects also: landscaping and trash removal, interior rug, floor, and window cleaning, interior painting, installing a microwave stove hood, installing kitchen backsplash tile, installing a kitchen sink (required considerable changes of the original plumbing), and installing exterior lighting. All work was prompt, professional, friendly, cooperative and very reasonable. Fantastic crew!!!!

Description of Work
They prepped and painted my three bedroom house.

Category contractors, carpet cleaners, hauling services, landscaping, lighting, plumbing, window cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters, floor cleaning

TAYLOR O.

The house was having major renovations. All work was prompt, professional, friendly, cooperative and very reasonable. Fantastic crew! I wish I had used them for more of the work.

Description of Work
They tiled my new kitchen backsplash, installed a microwave stove hood, installed a new kitchen sink (required considerable changes of the original plumbing), and installed new exterior lighting.

Category home remodeling

TAYLOR O.

Terrific job!! Well arranged, placed and neatly finished. Fantastic crew!!!!

Description of Work
Tiled the 24 linear feet of wall backsplashes in my new kitchen.

Category ceramic tile

TAYLOR O.

The got it all done quickly and changed our jungle into clean manicured lawns. All work was prompt, professional, friendly, cooperative and very reasonable. Fantastic crew!!!!

Description of Work
They trimmed the overgrown shrubs on our two home properties, mowed the lawns and removed a large 250 square foot tangle of ivy and other vines.

Category lawn service, tree service

Austin LED Supply

Austin LED Supply is a locally owned and operated LED lighting supply business located in Georgetown, TX. We have more than 10 years of experience in the industry. We sell all kinds of LED lights, fixtures and bulbs. We custom make LED strips orders for all your home and business projects. We will custom make your project to the specifications you are imagining. With the variety of LED strips and aluminum channels available, we will give your home a touch of modernity.

The Pressure Man

How y'all doing. My name is Lanyer Ruiz. I'm Owner and Operator Of The Pressure Man Pressure Washing company. I'm Here To Make Your Property Look Good and Make You Happy. I pride myself on the quality work I provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services I offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Thayer Electric

Thayer Electrics main focus is customer service and we will not leave your project until you are not only satisfied, but happy. With financing options available there is no project we can’t find a solution to. Every house’s electrical system is like a finger print with individuality so we do not believe in one size fits all solutions.

ASK FOR DETAILS

REMODELING, DECKS, PORCHES, FENCING, SIDING, HARDWOOD FLOORING, CERAMIC TILE, INSULATION, DOORS & WINDOWS.