JPON GLASS COMPANY, INC.

Founded 1976 • With Angi since March 2009

1825 S JUPITER RD

Garland, TX 75042

JPON Glass is fully equipped to serve you whether you need to purchase a single pane of glass or to have a multi-story storefront installed. We stand behind the work we do and have been serving the DFW Metroplex for nearly 40 years. Visit our showroom and browse different shower designs, mirrors, and replacement window samples. We have glass in stock and can cut glass or mirrors for you usually while you wait. On the commercial side we can help fix your storefront glass or a broken door and will supply and install glass for larger commercial structures with large curtain walls, ribbon walls, and heavy glass walls. One of our specialties is custom frameless shower doors and enclosures. We can design & install your custom shower glass and give you multiple options depending on your budget and the look you want to have....

04/10/2017

Vernon S.

I was not familiar with the types, sizes or decorative options available. Jpon had small samples of glass available. I was able to hold them up to the light and view them from various angles which was very helpful. The lady who helped me was able to tell me the pros and cons of the various glass sizes. I went in not knowing at all what I wanted and left confident of the selection I made. The glass was delivered when promised and was cut precisely to the measurements I had provided. The price (before the Angie's List discount) was a little more than other places I contacted, but Jpon had the best 'hands-on' selection of samples. Some of the other places I contacted by phone did not have actual store locations at all.

Description of Work
Two large trapazoid-shaped glass panels to fit in existing openings atop an 8' wall. I needed tempered glass with a decorative design.

01/24/2017

William O.

We had a window broken at our facility, I made about ten calls to various companies to get bids. JPON was out within an hour and had a quote back same day while others I contacted wanted to set up estimate as far as a week and a half out. Doing my due diligence I did wait about a week to get some other bids in. JPON because of their prompt response had already been decided on but they also ended up being one of the least expensive. Installation was great, with only a slight minor hiccup which was immediately fixed, and result are perfect. You would never know they had ever been there. Already contacting them for my next project and would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Replace tempered glass on storefront.

11/29/2016

Billy B.

They were punctual, professional, and friendly. The initial visit by their rep resulted in a cheaper solution to my needs.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken glass pane in second bath window, replaced clear storm window with obscure glass on master bath window.

09/26/2016

Vera A.

Good but found broken glass in the yard

Description of Work
Glass pane replaced

09/19/2016

James L.

The installer came out and measured within a week. For the price quoted, I probably could have replaced the entire window.

Description of Work
Need one pane of glass replaced in a LOW-E window.

03/05/2016

David J.

Excellent quality product and workmanship. Gave our 28 year old master bath a more modern look with the rubbed bronze frame and clear glass. Installation was about a week later than promised because they were short a part. The result was worth the extra week wait.

Description of Work
Replaced frame and all glass on stand alone shower in master bath.

Category glass repair, replacement windows, auto glass

Thank you for the positive feed back. If you have any other glass needs, please feel free to contact us. Sharon

02/24/2016

Julie C.

Installer arrived 10 minutes early. Very efficient. Done in 25 minutes.

Description of Work
Custom mirror (beveled) and installation.

10/23/2015

Antoinette C.

They came and measured the windows. They ordered the windows and gave me a timeframe for them to come in. The windows came in exactly when they stated they would. They promptly came out and installed the windows. They were punctual and professional. They did a quality job. They also explained the warranty to me. I couldn't be more pleased. I will definitely go back to them for any future glass needs.

Description of Work
Replaced double-pane glass in 3 very large windows in which the seals on the old glass had failed which had caused the windows to be foggy and weep inside.

09/23/2015

Maria H.

I contacted JPON glass in June for an estimate on replacement windows as well as some additional maintenance on all the windows. They were very responsive (please see earlier review). On July 8th we agreed on the final estimate and gave the down payment.. I was told 2 to 2.5 weeks to get the job completed. I got a call July 30th (3 weeks) saying my window order was delayed and it would be another 3 weeks. We were ok with the wait as it was not an urgent repair. On August 17 (over a month) they called to schedule the installation. Due to weather and our availability it was scheduled for August 28th. In additiona to the glass replacement I had also requested for window maintenance on all the windows and an estimate on sun screens for the rear windows. The installation was supposed to take one day. However, on the day of installation they were short muntins for one window and another window was the wrong size. We also learned the installer had not been told about the additional maintenance nor which windows were the ones needing the glass, creating some confusion. They installed all but two windows and the window maintenance was not done, We were told they would order the correct window and muntins. The following day we found that three of the window seams came off. We open our windows on nice days and found that the seams became jammed when we tried to close the windows causing the seam to bend and us unable to close the windows. We notified JPON and again they were responsive and apologetic and told us the windows would be fixed when they came to finish the job. I decided at this time not to have the additional work done nor buy the screens. I wasn't confident on the quality of work. I heard from them on Monday, September 21st and they came out to finish the installation on Wednesday. They installed the last two windows and repaired the broken seams. We pointed out to the installer that the seams on the windows he installed were not flush and sticking out (we felt there was no or not enough caulk used to keep them glued to the glass). He told us that that didn't matter, as the seam was only cosmetic but assured us he sealed them properly. Later that evening, I opened one of the windows and had a hard time with it. Turned out the seam had jammed again. I emailed Charlie at JPON once again about the issue. (I'm writing this in advance of a reply) So we waited much longer than expected for the installation to be completed.but more importantly the quality of the work is questionable. We are concerned that the other windows will have issues as well. The glass does come with a 10 year warranty and we have a 1 year warranty on the labor, which looks like we will be using. After all this when the job was completed my credit card was automatically charged the remaining balance within the hour of the installer leaving our home. While the window Quote does state "Credit cards used to guarantee payments will be processed to secure payment of work performed." I expected at least a call to see if we were happy with the work and if there was anything else needed before the payment was processed. I had really hoped this was going to be a great if not good experience based on Angie's List ratings and JPONs initial responsiveness. We were very disappointed with the quality of the work.

Description of Work
Replace glass for 10 units, 12 glass panes. We gave down payment on July 8th, Installed part on August 28th and completed install September 23rd.

07/01/2015

Kumar K.

They did okay. They came out on time and did the job. They were doing bathroom mirrors.

Description of Work
I got some glass from JPON Glass Company about 4 months now.

Category glass repair

Thank you for the positive feed back. Please contact us for any future glass projects.

03/31/2015

Jan P.

My 1st visit to Jpon, I went during the lunch hour and Sharon was not too willing to help. Wouldn't get away from her desk to show me hinges, etc. They would only measure on certain days. I left a message and they didn't call me back. Installers didn't have proper drill bit to do the work. I let them borrow mine! They were very good otherwise.

Description of Work
Ordered a custom frameless shower door and they also installed.

Category doors

03/05/2015

Carolyn M.

Came to measure, on time, friendly, came later to install. On time, professional. Looks awesome, flawless.

Description of Work
Replaced windows on 2 french doors.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for the response. We appreciate the feed back. Please feel free to contact us at any time for any furture glass projects.

02/26/2015

Andrew S.

The guys were great. Had a quote within a day after the 1st pane was installed they told me it was incorrect and they were getting another made. Apparently the blue tint of my lowe windows is no longer being made but they managed to find one. They had the correct pane installed within 45 minutes after they arrived. Very very polite installers.

Description of Work
Replace broken window pane.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for the positive feed back. Please feel free to contact us at any time regarding any of your glass needs.

02/12/2015

Glenn T.

They were on time for both appointments. Installed glass tabletop looks great. Very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Made pattern for glass tabletop, delivered glass tabletop and removed old broken tabletop.

Category glass repair

Thank you for the positive feed back. Please give us a call if you need any further services. Sharon Ledbetter

12/30/2014

Sandra D.

Jpon responded quickly to my request. They came within a few days to measure and within a week had the glass shelf and mirror strip. They installed quickly, about 15 minutes. The work was very nice. I'd definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced a mirror strip framing a mirrored wall. Made a new glass shelf for a round cabinet.

Category glass repair

Thank you for the opportunity to take care of your mirror needs. We appreciate the positive feedback and please let us know if we can further assist you.

08/04/2014

Clifford Y.

Great install, quality product, I'm a happy camper

Description of Work
Installed shower enclosure

Category glass repair

Thank you for the positive feed back, glad we could be of service to you for your shower. Please contact us if we can further assist you on any glass project.

06/06/2014

Billy K.

with the vinyl seals installed and all caulked in. About one hour for install.They came onsite and checked out my windows and found two with seals that had failed. They measured and ordered two pieces of double pane glass. Payment was 50% down on order. The glass took about 10 days to arrive. They scheduled an appointment day and time that fit my schedule. They came onsite and installed the two replacement panes. Cleaned the installed glass inside and out

Description of Work
Replaced two double panes of window glass in which the seals had failed.

Category glass repair

Thank you for the positive response. Please feel free to contact us for any glass project that you might have.

03/25/2014

LISA P.

They arrived when they said they would and they did the work they said they would do. The price was what I expected.

Description of Work
Jpon replaced a glass shower door and shower enclosure.

Category glass repair

Thank you for choosing JPON Glass for your shower needs and the positive feed back. Please contact us if we can further assist you.

01/16/2014

Patricia R.

Thought I'd need a new one but the guy secured it and saved me money!

Description of Work
Fixed shower door so it wouldn't fall out again.

Category doors

Thank you very much for the positive feedback! Please do not hesitate to call again if we can assist you in the future. JPON Glass/Jason

10/18/2013

Lisa & Milton A.

They came out to measure a shower door. They were on time and promptly called after measuring to provide quote informaiton. They installed the shower door. They were prompt, very clean, courteous, and didn an awesome job.

Description of Work
They measured for a frameless shower door, recommended styles to use and provided pricing. They also installed the shower door.

Category home remodeling

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate you business and please do not hesitate to call if we can assist you in the future! Thanks, JPON/Jason

08/17/2013

Lanelle C.

We recently purchased our house and the shower door would not close (and stay closed) properly. I called JPON and they sent someone out to look at it. I was told the glass was warped. So I ordered a new piece of glass for $400. On June 26, I talked to someone over the phone to give them my credit card to make a $200 down payment to place the order. I never heard back from them. Between July 10 and July 25, I made 8 calls to check on when it would be installed. The only person you can talk to about installations is a man named Scott. Once I called, was put on hold for 5 minutes, and finally just hung up. Called back immediately and Scott had just left. On other phone calls, Scott was always busy so I was given his voicemail. I left numerous messages for him to call me back. He never did. On July 19, he called and left me a voice message. I tried 2 more times after that to reach him. Finally on July 25, I called and talked to someone else in the business. I told her what the problem was. Again, she could not help me schedule installation because Scott is the only one who can do that. My response was that I had to hear from Scott by the next day or I was cancelling the order and putting a dispute on my credit card payment. I heard from him that day and installation was made on July 30. It took 5 weeks, June 26 to July 30, to get one piece of glass. The glass is in, but the door will still not stay closed. The installer said it needed a new magnet, but he didn't have any with him. So I have new glass that is not warped, but problem not solved. Since the above posting, I was contacted by Jpon. They sent someone out in 2 days to try and correct the magnet issue. The service man adjusted the existing magnet, and the door stays closed much better. I appreciate their willingness to come back out and correct the problem. I have upgraded my ratings. I give punctuality and professionalism a "B" due to the effort made to correct the issue.

Description of Work
Replace glass in shower door.

Category glass repair

I am very sorry to hear about your negative experience with my company. I will look into the issues/concerns and see what JPON can do as a whole to prevent this type of thing in the future. We pride ourselves in good communication, but it appears we failed in your situation. Thank you, JPON Glass/Jason

07/08/2013

ROGER A.

We have a metal and glass enclosed shower in our master bath that is several years old and lately we have had trouble getting the door to close properly - it was hitting on the lower lip at the edge of the door, preventing closure unless someone outside the shower would give it a push. We called several handymen and shower enclosure companies and found that while everybody on the planet loves to install showers, nobody seems to want to fix them if they develop problems. After many calls and turn-downs we had one handyman suggest JPON glass company in Garland. They sent a knowledgable repairman named Jerry out and he quickly figured out what the problem was, took the door partially apart, made adjustments, put it back together and it works just like new! Not only that but he pointed out and corrected other problems that the installer had created that we did not even know about! The handles on the door were on backwards; the seal at the bottom was installed backwards; several cracks were not sealed and could potentially leak. All fixed. The shower works as good as the day it was installed and we did not wind up having to replace the entire glass enclosure (which would have been expensive!). Jerry was meticulous in making sure every possible defect was corrected, he was meticulous in his cleanup afterwards, and the price was very reasonable for what he did. This is a terrific company and they will be on our call list for any future glass problems and needs in the future. We are greatly pleased to have found them.

Description of Work
Repaired malfunctioning glass/metal enclosed shower door

Category glass repair

Thank you so much for the great feedback and kind words! We are going to pass your comments on to Jerry and he will receive a gift card for going the extra mile. Thank you! JPON/Jason

06/24/2013

Chris K.

The experience was okay. He was going to install the shower door backwards so I had to point that out. I wasn't that happy with the door they gave me. I felt like they could have given me a door that didn't have that much frame on it and it was pretty tall. It was the only one they could give me because of the way my shower was. The guy that came to install didn't really listen to me.

Description of Work
I used JPON Glass Company for a shower door.

Category glass repair, doors

(member name removed), Thank you for providing valuable feedback. I apologize that you were not completely satisfied and do not feel like the installer was listening to you. I will speak to my team about this. Thank you, JPON/Jason

06/24/2013

Lisa T.

They were great. Professional, Friendly, and Fast. I took the glass and had it finished in about 20 minutes.

Description of Work
Cut a whole for cords in a piece of glass for a desk

Category glass repair

(member name removed) - We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and the great feedback! Thanks, JPON/Jason

06/11/2013

Sandra L.

I felt like the estimate was way out of line. In fact $600.00 dollars higher than the next closest bid. My friends that have used JPon have been

Description of Work
Estimate.

Category glass repair

[member name removed], Thank you for your feedback. I am disappointed that we were not able to earn your business and you felt like our quote was too high. Best of luck with your project! JPON/Jason

Brennan Enterprises Inc

Serving DFW. Angie's Super Service Award for last 8 years. BBB A+ Rating. The Brennan family has been servicing the needs of the Texas homeowner since 1979 and plans on continuing to do so for generations to come. When we say we want to be your home improvement partner for life, we mean it. See website for additional service areas.**Please note we currently are not interior doors or repairs**

Offers by Brennan Enterprises Inc on Angi
    EcoView Windows and Doors

Replacement windows and doors increase the value of your home, improve energy efficiency, and save you money on your energy bills. Our professional installers replace your old windows/doors with Energy Star rated new windows or doors to fit your needs. Set up a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our professional consultants. We'll discuss your needs and create a plan for replacement windows you'll love with an affordable budget. A special offer includes 0% interest for 18 months with approved credit.

Offers by EcoView Windows and Doors on Angi
    Southern Pride Openings LLC

If safety and security are a priority, replace your existing wood or aluminum drafty windows and doors with custom energy efficient, sound reduction products that exceeds ENERGY-STAR ratings. Our Master-Certified installers give you that extra care to detail your home deserves. Our award winning customer service and over the top job materials complement our lifetime warrantied products. With over 20 years of experience in the industry we understand quality, energy efficient products and flawless installations go hand in hand. We've been featured since 2012 as a "Best Contractor" with Angie's List and earned the Angie's List Super Service Award 2011-2018. We are also proud members of the Better Business Bureau with an exceptional A+ rating. Southern Pride is local, family owned and operated. When it comes to windows and doors, no one has more knowledge or expertise than Southern Pride. We consistently turn challenges into customers that are raving fans. Our vast knowledge allows us to think outside the box and deliver great results.

Offers by Southern Pride Openings LLC on Angi

auto glass

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about JPON GLASS COMPANY, INC.

How is JPON GLASS COMPANY, INC. overall rated?

JPON GLASS COMPANY, INC. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are JPON GLASS COMPANY, INC. open?

JPON GLASS COMPANY, INC. is open:

What payment options does JPON GLASS COMPANY, INC. provide

JPON GLASS COMPANY, INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does JPON GLASS COMPANY, INC. offer free estimates?

Yes, JPON GLASS COMPANY, INC. offers free project estimates.

Does JPON GLASS COMPANY, INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, JPON GLASS COMPANY, INC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does JPON GLASS COMPANY, INC. offer a senior discount?

Yes, JPON GLASS COMPANY, INC. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does JPON GLASS COMPANY, INC. offer emergency services?

Yes, JPON GLASS COMPANY, INC. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by JPON GLASS COMPANY, INC.?

Yes, JPON GLASS COMPANY, INC. offers warranties.

What services does JPON GLASS COMPANY, INC. offer?

JPON GLASS COMPANY, INC. offers the following services: GLASS/MIRROR, all residential glass and mirror needs, shower doors and enclosures, replacement windows, fogged window/glass replacement, ig's (insulated glass units), low e glass, beveled glass, glass table tops, glass cutting shop, retail store, custom framed mirrors, commercial storefronts, commercial curtain walls, commercial storefront repair, emergency service, commercial new construction

Are there any services JPON GLASS COMPANY, INC. does not offer?

auto glass