Fresh Start Painting Service

With Angi since October 2015

Fresh Start Painting Service can assist you with your painting needs. ...

Grout 911

Welcome to Grout 911! We take pride in the quality of work and customer satisfaction that we strive to give every customer! We are known to pay exquisite attention to detail while making customer satisfaction our top priority. Call us today to learn more about how we can help you! Services offered now include outdoor power-washing, as well as our specialty, grout cleaning and replacement! I chose to work in this industry because I have been a hands on person since I was a young boy. Working on many projects with my father, I knew I was a person that enjoyed working with my hands and making people happy. I have been working in the field for the past 13 years and look forward to helping revive and renew your home!

Hernandez Painting and More

Hernandez Painting is a full service painting company located in Sanger, Texas. We are owner operated and we take pride in all of our work. We know your home is one of your most valuable investments and we're dedicated to bringing our customers’ homes back to their former glory. We want to make your neighbors jealous with the new look of your beautiful home! When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. Please call us or click for an estimate today

Landmark Property Services

With over 20yrs of Professional Painting experience we offer "Great High Quality Work At Great Price!" A fresh coat of paint or stain can bring new life to rooms, add curb appeal to homes and commercial buildings, and help protect your investment for years to come. We are happy to bid on all types of painting, or staining projects in the North Texas area. We will meet with you, at your convenience, and provide you with a free, written, detailed estimate. There will be no surprise charges added after the fact. Locally owned and operated, we are a small company with big capabilities, including interior painting, exterior painting, commercial painting, deck and fence finishing, and drywall repair and installation. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Landmark Property Services on Angi

10/15/2015

Loren W.

We have been remodeling the inside of our house. We acacia wood floors with red highlights installed. We had some built in cherry cabinets, a light oak color staircase, pine french doors and an oak front door. They are all visible from a couple of vantage points and it really did not look having so many different wood colors. We were concerned about whether we could have multiple wood products with different grains re-stained to all look the same color. I was really wowed this week by a great painting team that does all types of interior/exterior painting including specialty work. We hired them to stain/seal some double french office doors. This was a "re-do" job that someone else could not get the right color. After they finished, It looked so great that we hired them to stain/seal our stair case from top to bottom, and that was so good we added some built in cherry cabinets. Before we had a mix 3 different colors wood stains on three types of wood: cherry, oak and pine, they now all look the same with a dark walnut and they all show a nice wood grain. Also, they went above and beyond with protection, papering the floor walkways, masking all components of the stair case and hanging plastic sheeting from ceiling to floor and covering furniture to protect from dust and paint. I think that we will have them back to refinish our fireplace. They do cabinet refinishing, wall paper removal, drywall repair, texturing and texture matching. Outside they do stucco power wash, siding and trim repair and are cedar siding experts. I highly recommend them. Our next project will be to let them redo our fireplace which is currently a white stucco look. They have some examples and experience to refinish to give new life to the appearance,

Description of Work
Specialty inside staining/sealing.

Category drywall,siding,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Painting - Exterior & Interior. Pressure Washing.

Ask For Details