Freelite

Founded 1981 • With Angi since September 2004

221 GARVON ST

Garland, TX 75040

FreeLite opened in Dallas in 1981 and has served the skylighting needs of the DFW Metroplex ever since. Family owned and operated, we offer the best customer service around. Whether it is a simple replacement or an elaborate installation, we have the skills and experience necessary to get the job done right. We are experts in leak repair and energy efficient upgrades. Experienced both in commercial and residential projects. We work on all types of skylights sizes and designs....

skylight installation (127)roofing (14)window replacement (8)awnings (4)solar companies (3)lighting (2)window treatment (1)

01/20/2021

Matt and team were wonderful. I have an older home with skylights that were leaking when the weather changed. Older home can sometimes be challenging to troubleshoot but the entire team at Freelite was committed to fixing the issue. I love my Freelite Skylights and would absolutely call Freelite on any skylight issues in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair on Leaking Skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2021

12/18/2020

Great! They7 did a wonderful job at a very reasonable price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace polycarbonate panels in skylight

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2020

Photo for Freelite - 221 GARVON ST, Garland, TX - 39092541

05/08/2020

They came out in 1 day and gave me an estimate the same day. Very professional and a competitive price compared to the other estimates I had. I called to accept the estimate, and they said it would take a week to order and install. One week later I called them and the secretary said they were on the way to install my skylight. One hour later they were finished and I am incredibly happy. I had to c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a skylight that needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY awnings,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2020

06/11/2019

I had not educated myself about what was available to replace my worn plastic bubble skylights until recently, but the worry about them breaking during hailstorms was always a concern in the back of my mind. The seal was not tight on my existing skylights and energy efficiency had to be bad. After I researched Velux hail-proof glass and saw Freelite deals with their products, I contacted them via ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skylight replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

Photo for Freelite - 221 GARVON ST, Garland, TX - 37924728

11/14/2018

Great experience! Gave me a quote which was more than competitive and four days later, they were installed. The crew also pointed out an unrelated issue with the roof, which needed prompt attention. The new skylights are beautiful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace four skylights.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

09/25/2018

The entire process was quick and very professional. On the day I called, Miguel stopped by within a couple of hours to inspect the broken skylight. While on the roof he checked the other two skylights and noted that one to them was also broken and was likely to start leaking in the near future. The skylights could not be repaired so Miquel gave me a quote for replacing each of the skylights with t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of my skylights was leaking and needed to be inspected and repaired or replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

05/27/2018

could not be more pleased very reasonably priced considerable extra time was required to properly flash a standing seam roof, Freelite was commited to doing it properly and would not charge me for the extra time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new skylight installation and metal roof modificatioms

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2018

05/23/2018

This was a difficult job because the previous skylight was - what it looked like - installed by an unskilled person. The Freelite employee has been installing skylights for many years, and was able to work around the various problems my old skylight had. He assured me too I had a ten year warranty on the skylight. The workers arrived at the time specified, they were polite, and they cleaned everyt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing a large skylight

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2018

03/06/2018

we had a crack after hail storms on our skylight and the outside dome cracked. FreeLite provided excellent service and I am very happy overall. They were punctual and responsive to emails and phone calls. Receipts and invoices sent by email were clear and concise. The dome replacement came with 10 year warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced Skylight dome

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2017

10/30/2017

From Judy answering the phone to Steve the owner and now his son Matt and Aaron (install) everyone is wonderful! The work is done perfectly and everything cleaned up.  This family owned company is perfect! and so is the work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
32 years ago to present Freelite has installed 7 skylights and sun tubes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

Custom Skylights, Repairs Leaking or Broken Skylights, Installs New Skylight In To Homes, Offices,Or Warehouses, And Offers Energy Efficient Solutions