Dallas Pool Demolition

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2009

3102 Edgewood Dr

Garland, TX 75042

Family owner and operated since 1984; 21 employees. Pool demolition and removal experts.

11/03/2016

Joe V.

It went very well. They showed up when they said they would. Worked very quickly and efficiently. They drained the pool on a Monday evening. By Wednesday afternoon there was no trace of the pool. I had gotten estimates from several other companies. There was only a $100 difference. The others would only punch a hole in the bottom of pool, throw in the pool equipment and the fill it with dirt. That could create lots of problems down the line. Larman dug up and removed all traces of the pool. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Demolition and removal of an in-ground pool. Removal of a large tree stump and grading the yard after filling in the hole.

Category landscaping, swimming pools

06/15/2016

Victoria S.

Category pool cleaners, swimming pools

05/12/2016

John W M.

I bought a house last year that had a swimming pool that was in disrepair. The cost to fix it was prohibitive plus I would have lost at least one trophy Oak. In two days Dallas Pool Removal completely removed the old pool and the equipment associated with it and all of the concrete surrounding it. They REMOVED all material. They did not bury anything. Because they are so busy, I had to wait two months for them to get to me. During that time they kept me up on the status and wound up starting a week earlier than originally planned. Rain has a great effect on their business. The final grade on my yard was a concern to me but four men spent hours hand grading it and checking with a laser level. They hit it spot on. Just outstanding work. I would do business again with these people for anything that I needed. They finished up by telling me that the scope of work was actually less than estimated so they lowered the price to account for it. How many times has that happened to you. The search on Angie's list is really poor. These people run four crews and take out as many as eight pools a week. They are that busy because they do such a good job. Pool removal is big business in Dallas. Super nice people. Thanks to RaNell and Patrizio. I can submit a copy of the paid bill. I wish everyone was half as good as these people.

Description of Work
I had a pool removed.

Category pool cleaners, swimming pools

10/15/2013

SHARON B.

It went well. They are finished and I just cut a check for them. They don't ask for money up front, which I like. They did a great job of completely removing the pool when others just want to go down 1/3 and fill with concrete. That pool is gone, completely gone. I love it. It will pay itself back quickly since I would have to repair the pool then maintain it for years It was a frugual move on my part. I don't think that the category is correct. It should be pool removal or excavating.

Description of Work
Completely removed old swimming pool, deck and planter boxes in back yard. Filled with dirt, tamped down and finished with think layer of top soil.

Category swimming pools

Community Home Services

At Community Home Services, we provide better care for better living! We specialize in swimming pool repair, remodel, weekly maintenance and lawn weekly maintenace, landscaping, mosquito control, and organic fertilization. Save money by bundling our pool and lawn service!

Green Stone Landscaping

We are family owned and operated since 2014, with 15 plus years of experience in the DFW. For your piece of mind we are insured, take great pride in providing exceptional service to each one of our customers. Our services include exceptional lawn maintenance, and various landscaping needs. Give us a call and let us add beauty to your landscape.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Big Ts Land Clearing

With over 7 years of hands on experience. We are here to help you with any Demolition, Dirt work, Land Clearing, Haul off, Excavation, Forestry, Mulching, Fence line clearing, and more Small business owner for over twenty years. Owner operator Licensed and insured New and Well maintained equipment.

Swimming pool removal and backyard restoration.

swimming pool repairs