Carpet Outlets of Texas Inc

Founded 1971 • With Angi since April 2004

3178 Lavon Dr Suite 101

Garland, TX 75040

Carpet Outlets of Texas is your one-stop for all your flooring needs. We carry the highest quality carpeting, hardwood flooring, laminate flooring, sheet vinyl and ceramic tile around Dallas. We take pride in our knowledge of all the products we carry, assuring our valued customers, a perfect match for their individual needs. Award winning Retail floorcovering. Additional phone numbers - (866) 227-7381. Additional contact name - Tina Gelino. Red Oak Showroom Location: 274 East Ovilla Road, Red Oak, TX 75154. Phone number: (972) 617-7847. Hours: Mon-Fri 10:00 AM-5:00 PM; Sat 9:00 AM-3:00 PM. Garland Showroom Location: 3178 Lavon Drive Ste. 101, Garland, TX 75040. Phone Numbers and Hours listed below are for the Mesquite location....

01/24/2021

Michael F.

One month since the work was done, and I’m delighted with the results! Brenda sent me home with samples, which really helped me decide on the product, installation was timely and efficient, and the finishing touches really elevated the job!

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring installation

Category hardwood floor

08/11/2020

BRIAN M.

Bruce came to my house July 2nd, to inspect the bathroom where I would have a bathtub/shower conversion and new tile installed. The chosen tile for the wall and floor was chosen from the Carpet Outlets' samples. Bruce measured the areas in the bathroom. Before leaving my home, he led me to believe that i would be receiving a quotation from Carpet Outlets in a few days. As of August 12th, no written quotation. Don't need Carpet Outlets now. I have hired a good contractor who what to do business.

Description of Work
Bathtub/shower conversion and new bath room tile

Category home remodeling

We did not do any work for this individual.

07/21/2020

Clifton J.

After getting three previous estimates from other places I went to the Garland location. Marty was very helpful explaining what to look for. As a result I was able to get to better quality flooring at a better price, can't beat that. Jacob and the rest of the install team were fantastic. Save yourself some time and money and make this your first choice. Everyone was fantastic,it was a great experience.

Description of Work
Replaced flooring and carpet

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

03/27/2020

Gloria R.

We worked with Bruce & his staff did an excellent installation of our beautiful carpet. We would highly recommend CAROET outlets of Tx in Garland.

Description of Work
Carpet purchase &;installation

06/04/2019

Thomas T.

The three P's - price, professional installation and punctuality were the top three things on my list when I researched dealers. This company and all of its employees performed all three of those extremely well. We ran into an unexpected complication at installation and they addressed the solution immediately. They installed all of the carpet in one day and were extremely careful with my furniture. The follow-up has been great. I would recommend them to all of my friends!!

Description of Work
install 2000+ sq ft of carpet

01/10/2019

Vincent W.

They did a great job. There were 2 small closets that weren't included in the original quote, but because they had extra material, they did them for free. After the original installation, there were some areas where the carpet didn't line up perfectly, and when I asked them about it, they came out promptly and fixed it. These were subtle things, so I don't blame them for missing them, but I want to credit them for responsiveness and ownership of the entire process. Great job.

Description of Work
7 closets needed replacement of the carpets

Category carpet installation

Thank you for your kind review. Please let us know if you need anything!

08/26/2018

Jennifer M.

Bruce, Tina and the entire team do a great job. We had 2500 of carpet installed in our current house and they did a great job. Bruce came out and measured and left samples for my wife and I to consider. Then called in with selections and spoke with Tina who handled everything perfectly. Installation team was prompt and on schedule. They moved all of the furniture and got the job done in 1 day! Everything back where it started and in great shape. They even had me go around with them to find all of the squeaky board to screw them down before pad went down. Well done job and great company! Thanks again and we will come back in the future when we purchase our new home.

Description of Work
Carpet Replaced

Category carpet installation

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. You have been a pleasure to work with!

08/18/2018

Bob C.

Kenny and Baltimore were PROMPT, COURTEOUS, and very PROFESSIONAL. They knew what they were doing and did a fantastic job! We called on a Saturday and they were at the house a few hours later. Since this was a minor job, we were sure we would have trouble finding someone to do the work. We were first time users and will be repeat customers.

Description of Work
After a slab leak, we needed the carpet and padding put back down.

04/05/2018

Gene M.

Certainly not the classiest of showrooms; more of a down home, folksy feel, but the end result were excellent. We went to a number of carpet places and Carpet Outlet’s prices were, hands down, the best for top quality Karastan carpet. We explained that our furniture was scheduled for delivered the next week. They had someone at our house next morning to confirm my measurements. They scheduled the install for the Friday before our furniture delivery. With our permission, they came a day early. Again. exceeded our expectations. Finally, the installers were prompt, thorough, professional and clean. It took all morning to install the carpet. They took their time and did the job right. The carpet looks great. Marty, our salesman, was right. Other carpet places feel like you’re buying a used car. Carpet Outlet was straight forward and gave the impression of honesty.

Description of Work
Wall-to-wall Carpet Purchase and Install

Category carpet installation

Thank you for your kind review! We certainly try hard to give the absolute best customer service possible! We are so glad we exceeded your expectations!

03/23/2018

Kenneth A.

Super experience from start to finish! Their prices couldn't be beat, everyone with Carpet Outlets was friendly and helpful. All appointments were kept and their install team is second to no one! This was definitely the best new flooring purchase experience that I have ever had! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
New carpet and wood flooring

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor

03/16/2018

Curt H.

This may have been the most trouble free work I've ever had done on my home. We originally wanted to replace the carpet in two bedrooms and got three bids, of which Carpet Outlets was the lowest. Two days before the installation we decided to add two additional rooms to the job. Bruce came out the same day, measured the rooms and added them to the job. The installation went off as scheduled and was completed in less than 6 hours. They even moved the furniture out of all the rooms and back when they were done. They did a fantastic job and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replacing Carpet in several rooms

02/28/2018

Catherine M.

Absolutely wonderful!!! This is the second time we have used Carpet Outlets. We were so impressed the first time, we decided to use them again. Bruce came to the house with samples of different carpeting. He took the time to answer our questions and concerns. His crew removed the existing carpeting throughout the house. They were careful and clean. They laid the new carpeting without any damage to the walls and baseboards. Vacuumed the carpets and they looked beautiful. We are very pleased with Bruce and his carpet layers. We must also mention the great prople he has working in his store. Tina and the other employees are terrific. Always there to assist. So happy that we found Carpet Outlets.

Description of Work
New carpet for the whole house.

12/22/2017

Michael F.

Everything went smoothly from my visit to the showroom through the installation a little over a week later. Brenda was very helpful in recommending high quality, beautiful carpet which fit my budget and lifestyle. They were very flexible when heavy rains threatened our initial install date, and we had to reschedule for the next day. The installers arrived right on time, and worked efficiently, quietly, and they cleaned everything up upon finishing. The results look and feel elegant!

Description of Work
I needed two rooms re-carpeted.

Category carpet installation

Thank you so much for your quick and kind review! We appreciate your business and strive for excellent customer service. I'm so happy you felt like that is what we provided!

10/29/2017

Julia K.

The installation and workmanship was excellent but the integrity of the company is where I can recommend you will not find any better. We did have an issue arise, but the manager took care of the issue quickly and to our full satisfaction. There are a lot of hardwood flooring installers out there but not many you can truly trust. I highly recommend Carpet Outlets to anyone looking for new flooring. You can hire them and know you will be taken care of

Description of Work
We had our carpet replaced with hardwood flooring

Category hardwood floor

10/25/2017

Lisa J.

They were very, very nice & helpful/informative, as well as down to earth. However week day hours are inconvenient. Very Mom & Pop org, but that's both an advantage & a disadv. Bec of meas and supplier not being on time with shipment, missed two diff install dates...was VERY inconvenient to me, which is ONLY reason gave C on professionalism. Otherwise install was done well.

Description of Work
Carpet purch & install

10/02/2017

Mike H.

great job, on time & went as promised.

Description of Work
carpet 2nd floor of home.

08/24/2017

DAWN R.

I loved my experience with this company from the moment I walked in the door. The sales folks are extremely professional and knowledgeable. They made sure I got the exact shade of blue carpet that I had in mind and it was in my price range. Marty came out to measure two days later.... other companies that had come out to show me their carpet and measure were going to sell me 25 sf more carpet than I needed! Marty was honest and even though I told them 325 sf he said we only needed 300. Saved me some $$. The installers were top notch and even fixed a problem that I caused perfectly so that no seams are visible. We love our new carpeting and cannot be happier!

Description of Work
Old carpet removed and new carpet installed along with new pad

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, clock repair, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy you are pleased with your flooring purchase! Please tell your friends and let us know if you need anything!

07/11/2017

Thomas P.

We needed new flooring after having our house leveled. Carpet Outlets of Texas in Mesquite did the job and wwe could not be happier. They have a large selection to choose from and the staff from sales to estimator to installers were the best to deal with. The installers cleaned up each day to make it easier on us, and they went beyond the bid to make the job like they would want it done for themselves.

Description of Work
New flooring

Category flooring contractor

06/26/2017

MICHELLE R.

Excellent service & excellent job!!

Description of Work
Hardwood floor refinishing

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor

06/01/2017

Michael C.

It went great. Jacob and his crew did an awesome job - they went the extra mile to be sure everything was perfect. Our floors are beautiful!

Description of Work
We replaced wood flooring in most of our home and that project was a couple of months ago - 3 years ago we replaced carpet in our previous home. Both jobs were completed on time, flawlessly and the customer service at Carpet Outlets of Texas is amazing.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

03/23/2017

Linda M.

They did a good job. I have used them for like 20 years. Two people came to complete the work and it took 2 days. They were fine. They cleaned up after themselves and did a very good job. They have installed carpet in the past.

Description of Work
They did tile in our bathroom.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile

02/21/2017

SONDRA D.

Very well. They replaced old carpet tack strips and installed the carpet I selected. I selected a higher quality carpet and pad but their price was very good - better value than other stores. Very knowledgable/helpful staff. Would definitely purchase from them again.

Description of Work
Carpet for Master Bedroom and closet.

11/27/2016

Alice B.

We had carpet installed on our stairs after some renovation to the area and also replaced the carpet in the hall and master bedroom to match. We were thrilled that Carpet Outlet was able to match the carpet we previously purchased from them in 2012. Now all the carpet in the home matches perfectly. It only took a few hrs and despite a difficult job the installation went smoothly. Both men were courteous, professional and personable. They moved the furniture and replaced everything on completion of the job! They took the old carpet with them, for disposal and made sure the area was cleaned up. They did a GREAT job!&

Description of Work
Carpet installed on stairs and in master bedroom

11/14/2016

STEPHEN B.

The installers arrived when scheduled and immediately started moving furniture and removing the old carpet and pad and cleaning the floor. Within an hour they were installing the new carpet and pad. The installation was complete and the furniture was replaced in about 5 hours altogether. The installers were very polite and professional, and I was very pleased with the entire job.

Description of Work
Carpet was replaced in living room, dining room and family room.

10/31/2016

Robert M.

The work was completed as requested.

Description of Work
They repaired the existing carpet after some plumbing work

Abrahamsplumbing

Dallas Plumbing Company & Air Conditioning

With a name like Dallas Plumbing Company, you may not think of us as air conditioning and heating experts, too. Fact is, in addition to our award-winning plumbing service since 1903, we are also one of the top licensed commercial and residential Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Contractors in the Dallas - Fort Worth area. That simply means we know plumbing, air conditioning and heating and we do it right. Our goal is to earn your trust and keep you as a valued customer from now on. And, we back it up with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Look to us for all your plumbing needs, and let us provide a free estimate on any new heating and cooling equipment you are planning to purchase. If your system needs cleaning or repairing, we can service all makes and models.

Offers by Dallas Plumbing Company & Air Conditioning on Angi
    Atlas Plumbing Company

****** Please know that Atlas Plumbing Company is doing everything possible to protect our customers and our employees from the risk of the Covid-19 Virus.****** Atlas is a family owned and operated company, was established in 1932 and owned since 1967 by Sonny and Carolyn Friedman. Their son, Ben, is also an integral part of the organization and sits on the State Board of Plumbing Examiners, the State's Regulatory agency. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations by providing fast and efficient service. Our technicians are true "Professionals", many who have been with Atlas for over 30 years. They are licensed and highly trained in their craft... and in customer relations. They speak "YOUR" language. Our customers will always be the most important people in our business. You will love doing business with Atlas Plumbing Co. Our commitment to you is to provide excellent service and quality products faster, at affordable rates, and take the time to clean up before we leave. As consummate professionals, we take pride in everything we do. We are very proud of our A rating with Angie's List and have received Angie's "Super Service Award" for nine years in a row. You will love doing business with Atlas Plumbing Co.

Offers by Atlas Plumbing Company on Angi

Flooring sales, repair & installation - carpet, hardwood, laminate, ceramic & porcelain tile, natural stone, vinyl, area rugs, marble, granite, laminate