Alvarez Painting

8:00 AM - 5:00 AM
8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

1522 Leicester

Garland, TX 75044

Will respond quickly to text inquiries at 214-662-8063. 3 Employees. Uses subs for electrical, carpentry, plumbing, floor & tile. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges...

Resposiveness

interior painting (180)drywall (48)house painting (30)woodworking (20)door installation (13)cabinet refacing (13)plastering (13)lighting (12)flooring (11)wallpaper removal (10)handyman (10)electrician (9)

01/03/2021

The short version: a poor paint job and terrible customer service from a company run by a bully. Do not trust this company with your home. Pictures included in my Google review since I can't upload them here. Alvarez Painting (owner Paul, his son, and another employee) spent 2 days in April 2019 painting the ~20 doors in our home, as well as several doorframes and 2 rooms of baseboards. They did a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting interior doors and trim

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

Photo for Alvarez Painting - 1522 Leicester, Garland, TX - 39114347

I hate when people get on social media and lie about what we did, we spent 41/2 days working on these doors frames base etc. the place they live in was filthy, we spent several hours cleaning just so we could paint, they had all kinds of work going on, the job we did got damaged she wanted it fixed free, I told here this at the beginning but some think they know more then me and I’ve been doing th...

10/29/2020

Paul and his crew were fabulous! On time, great quality, great work ethic and a fair price! Best contractor I have used in Texas in the 20 years we’ve lived here!! Highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, caulk, repairs, install light fixtures, stain cabinets

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,lighting,appliance refinishing,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

10/27/2020

We first used Paul for painting our complete home interior ten years ago when we found him on Angie's List. He did such a good job that we subsequently used him for exterior painting, cabinet resurfacing and more interior painting. His company has grown to include more services and we will certainly be using him more often as our needs change and as our home ages. We heartily recommend Paul!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting, drywall repair and exterior wood resurfacing and repair

CATEGORY drywall,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/27/2020

Very well, pleased with the outcome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinets painted

CATEGORY appliance refinishing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

Photo for Alvarez Painting - 1522 Leicester, Garland, TX - 38981179

11/07/2019

Excellent. Noe gave me an estimate on the same day I contacted them. We scheduled the work a few days later, and by the middle of the next week, the work was completed. I was pleased with the work, the promptness, their clean-up, and their desire and ability to make everything right. I have recommended them to several neighbors and would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting, ceiling fan installation, door knob installations, curtain rods

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

06/17/2019

It went well. Alvarez's quote was the most reasonable of any of the companies we looked into, and they did a great and efficient job. He and his team were very nice and respectful. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior House Painting

CATEGORY plastering,wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

03/10/2019

We needed our entire house painted, and we were able to use their services for half the cost of other companies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior House Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

Photo for Alvarez Painting - 1522 Leicester, Garland, TX - 37753774

10/20/2018

I loved this guys work, speed , quality and time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
large cracks in walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2018

09/01/2018

The job went quickly and perfectly without any problems, just as I wished. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paul and his amazing crew did a fabulous job. They are very professional and courteous and left no messes! Not only did they do a great job in painting my living room and bathrooms but also had people to install new sinks and countertops in our bathrooms but also to put in new marble floors as well.

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,wallpaper removal,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

The [Member Name Removed]’s were very pleasant to work for, when we 1st talked they had a contractor who had a 3 week job take over 7 months and still couldn’t finish so we kinda took over and cleaned up the mess he left, I brought my tile setters to lay Tile next to the swimming pool this took a lot of pre floating the concrete to make sure it would drain properly. Inside we repaired many cracks ...

08/21/2018

I had two separate projects performed at two different times. Each project was performed with skill and care. I plan to use the firm again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting, trim walls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018