All In 1 Handyman

Founded 2014 • With Angi since May 2015

PO Box 452044

Garland, TX 75045

All In 1 Handyman is owned and operated by Jaco Cronje. Our business is built on honesty, reliability, excellence and customer satisfaction. With years of experience in carpentry, steelwork and all around maintenance and repair we strive to provide our customers with long lasting solutions... All in 1 call! If a job is out of our scope of service we will tell you up front and give you our professional recommendation. We pride ourselves on delivering quality work at a very competitive price. Contact us today for a free quote! You can also visit us on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/allin1handymandallas/?fref=ts...

12/20/2018

Kelly C.

Jaco came to the house with his assistant the day following my call to complete the work. He arrived on time and immediately went to work. About two hours later, the watered damaged boards were replaced and the new garage door framing was painted. It looks better than new. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Repaired water damage around garage door frame

Category picture framing,handyman service,woodworking,house painters

10/09/2018

JOHN & MARILYN S.

They were completely professional and very nice to work with. They completed the job at the agreed price. We would work with them again.

Description of Work
We needed our gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service

10/09/2018

JOHN & MARILYN S.

We had a very small but necessary job. They completed it properly at a reasonable price. Very courteous and good to work with.

Description of Work
Install shower head

Category handyman service,plumbing

10/05/2018

Doug H.

Not well, not well at all. Jaco is dishonest and minipulative. He is "scatter brained" with his work and constantly has to be kept on task. He doesn't run his business according to honest american standards. First of all he tried to stop work on my project before it was completely finished because he had new work coming in. I had to remind him that I would not pay him until he finished the job. He "supposidly" finished the job, but would not provide a specific breakdown for all the charges on his bill. He would not itemize materials that he used. He did not do a walk through at the end of the project and actually did not complete two items before he was paid and left. After some additional work that I have done on my condominium, I discovered today that a door frame that Jaco was supposed to have repaired and was paid to repair, including weather stripping, is completely out of square and the weather stripping doesn't meet the door because of the door frame not being square. He also put no weatherstripping on the bottom of the door. I called him today to fix this problem and he said that I should have caught that when we "supposidly" did the walk through and that he doesn't offer any warranty. He said he would come back but only if I paid him for what ever additional time it took him to fix the door situation that he was already paid to do. I told him that that was rediculous, dishonest and the behavior of a crook. I also told him that I would be writing a review about this online here. He told me "go ahead". If you want a warranty for your work and don't want someone who can't even stay focused while the work is originally being done, you need to avoid Jaco, the owner of this business at all cost!!!! The minute he leaves with your check, you are on your own!! Now I'm going to have to hire someone and pay them to fix the work that he did in a very shoddy manner and refused to warranty. I'm going to enforce having Jaco pay for the cost of me having the door properly repared. Please refer to attach pic where it is obvious at the bottom of the door that it is almost 1 inch out of square.

Description of Work
Several handyman items

05/21/2018

Michael H.

Very pleased with work completed. He replaced a door and framing and it look great. The project took most of the day and we are very satisfied with the work and competitive pricing. Honest, dependable, and reliable. Couldn't ask for better experience and wouldn't hesitate to hire him again for handyman services.

Description of Work
Replace door and framework to outside door

02/16/2018

Phil C.

We needed a whole bunch of different things done, from fixing doors that didn't shut, to doors that would get stuck shut, to fixing leaks, to installing a sink, to fixing wobbly chairs, and Jaco did it all and with a high level of excellence. We even needed a piece of sheetmetal installed over our air conditioner to protect it from condensation dripping on it from the floors above us and he installed that as well. Really a jack-of-all-trades, and a master of using a paintbrush, a drill, screwdriver, wood plane, you name it. At the same time, he answered all of our questions so that we knew better how to take care of some of these issues on our own in the future since our landlord doesn't provide the best maintenance services (hence us hiring him!). If you need a handyman, THIS IS YOUR GUY - hire him!

Description of Work
Handyman services

Category handyman service,plumbing,woodworking,interior painters,doors

01/11/2018

Harry S.

The service was stellar. I was left feeling wonderful about the job and the choice.

Description of Work
Repair a damaged bed frame, install shelves, washer/dryer accessory hook up.

Category furniture repair,handyman service

08/31/2017

Pamela M.

Fantastic! The handyman was really easy to get a hold of. A secretary answered and she was very helpful with scheduling, bids and length of time the project should take. The handyman arrived on time and really listened to what I needed him to do. He made sure he truly understood what I wanted before he started working. He was professional and personable. His work was timely and extremely well done!

Description of Work
I moved into a new house and he installed all new ceiling fans in every room, custom carpentry and installed cabinets in the kitchen and bathrooms for me.

Category custom cabinets,handyman service,lighting,woodworking,ceiling fans

08/15/2017

Shirley C.

He arrived promptly. I showed him the projects that I needed help with and the order of priority. He set to work quickly following the priorities we had referenced. He communicated well about a project that he could not resolve and let me know I'll need a plumber to fix that one. All in all, very good delivery of handyman service.

Description of Work
Today I had a great experience with a handyman. Today he did furniture repair and lights for me. He was prompt, efficient and communicated well. He was very personable but did not waste my time. He was excellent and I'll use him again.

07/17/2017

Robert W.

Extremely well, am already booking for work again as was polite, hard-working, and did a fantastic job!

Description of Work
We needed a plumbing issued repaired, a security system installed and televisions mounted into wood and cement walls

J Lovett construction

KWC Enterprises LLC

With over 40 years of experience in the construction industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home. We handle all of your home improvement and repair needs with great care. No Job is too Small! We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give KWC Enterprises a call today, we look forward to working with you!

Andys Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting

Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, founded in 1987, provides Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance, Outdoor Drainage Installation, and Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting services to home owners, property management groups, and commercial businesses. Our top priority is earning your trust through outstanding customer service provided by our honest, licensed professionals. Our technicians receive criminal background checks, receive extensive training (on top of their required state licensing), and we don't cut corners. If you want the job done right the first time, give Andy's a call today!

Handyman Services Including: Installation, Repair, Maintenance and Assembly of: Appliances, Fences, Decks, Patios, Gutters, Minor Carpentry, Cleaning & Leaf Guards, Windows, Doors & Screens, Blinds, Curtain Rods, Picture & TV Hanging, Furniture Assembly, Storage Racks, Play Sets, Ceiling Fans, Outdoor Lighting, Mailbox, Painting, Drywall, Power Washing, Carpentry, Drains-Drainpipe, Plumbing, and Holiday Decorations.