Aegis Quality Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2011

Additional DBA - Great White Hunter LLC....

Northern Texas Roofing & Construction

Northern Texas Roofing & Construction has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

07/10/2014

Most people (myself included) have little or no knowledge of roof repair, attic ventilation, how to understand homeowners insurance policies, what authorizations and permits are required, the best methods for repair and replacement, and a host of other issues. Larry Williams does a terrific job of explaining things. None of the questions I asked were and quot;too dumband quot;, but maybe I came cl...

Description of Work
Aegis Quality Services (AQS) replaced my roof, added turbines and ridge vents, replaced and added gutters and downspouts, and repaired window screens. This was all necessary due to hail damage. Larry Williams worked closely with my insurance company and city officials for the proper authorizations and permits. My house now features a roof, attic ventilation, gutters and downspouts, and screens that are far superior what was installed when my house was built.

[member name removed], it was great working with you! I hope you enjoy your new roof and get top dollar for your home!

06/05/2014

Description of Work
Applied adhesive to loose shingles and exhaust vents and stacks. Very honest and shared all the details of what he needed to do before he did it.

I enjoyed meeting you! Please let me know if you need anything else we can do for you in the future.

10/12/2011

Our neighbors used Aegis Quality Services to roof his house. We were impressed with the job they did for them, so we talked to Larry Williams, the owner, about reroofing our house. He took pains to educate us about the process and roofing standards of Aegis Quality Services. His use of technology to educate and communicate was impressive. Mr. Williams also met with our insurance agent to assess th...

Description of Work
Aegis Quality Services replaced a hail damaged roof for our 2200 sq. ft. home. Service included: 1. Removed 1 layer of existing roofing material (44.55 squares) 2. Removed all vent flashing in work area, inspected and replaced where necessary 3. Re-flashed chimney 4. Installed new metal valley material in all valleys and applied felt overlay 5. Applied new 30 lb felt paper over decking 6. Installed GAF Timberline Natural shadow roofing shingles (51.24 squares) (Single shingle ridge rows) 7. Shingles are guaranteed by the manufacturer for a lifetime 8. AQS Protection Plus - Limited Lifetime Workmanship Warranty 9. Cleaned up and did metal sweep of yard to customer satisfaction In addition, the following were installed: 5 - 1.5" lead jacks 1 - matching slant back vent 2- wind turbines GAF Storm guard around chimney 3 - 2.0 lead jacks 2 - Roof louvers 32 feet of ridge vents Painted all pipes to match the roof

[Member name removed], It was very nice working with your and your neighbors! Thank you for your business and support!

Residential roof installations & repair, skylights, attic ventilation & chimney caps.