Mean Green Lawn and Landscape, LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2013

3.8

Mean Green Lawn and Landscape, LLC is a full service in-house lawn and landscape company. It was founded by twin brothers Michael and Robert Whittaker in 2003. Our mission is to create outdoor environments that are durable, practical and visually pleasing, using quality materials and craftsmanship. Mean Green Lawn and Landscape is proud to employ a team of highly trained professionals, many of whom carry licenses and certifications to ensure the highest level of quality service. In the field, you will always see the Crew Leaders and their teams in uniform. Mean Green is pleased to keep its full team on staff year-round. Michael and Robert are personally committed to establishing long-lasting relationships with their customers by providing quality products and services. All projects are owner-operated and supervised. Whether you are a homeowner, investor, or property manager, Mean Green will work to meet all of your needs, and complete your project on time and within budget....

Cirilo Perez Torres Stoneworks & Brick Repairs

08/29/2016

I understand the company had a budgeted amount to spend on my project. However, my concern is that the work product was poor. There was no interest in doing a quality job. I would NEVER use this company. In fact, I just spent $20,000 on additional landscape work and I refused to even contact this company to allow them to give a quote. The yard was graded very poorly. The beds were not even covered...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mean Green did my landscape, sprinkler and flower beds. This work was done on behalf of my custom home builder as a part of the contract.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

06/13/2015

We had a lot of rain and it was understandable that there was a delay. However, everyone else in our area who has a lawn mowing service had their lawns mowed within about two days. Our lawn was not mowed for two weeks. In other words, the mower just skipped our property until the next scheduled day, two weeks later. (The lawn was mowed on May 13, then not again until May 23.) I called and talked t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mow, trim with weed eater, blow clean-up on a weekly schedule (every Wednesday).

CATEGORY lawn service

04/08/2015

They are very good.  They are quick and attentive.  If I have special needs I just step out and ask them to fix it.  They are very responsive to my request.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They mow, trim, blow, clean up any debris in the yard and do just weekly lawn maintenance.

CATEGORY lawn service

02/10/2015

They perform all aspects of lawn care:  mowing, trimming, fertilizing, pre-emergent treatment for weeds, landscaping, rock work, sprinkler repair, outdoor kitchens and more.    I am very happy with their responsiveness and attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mean Green Lawn & Landscape has been taking care of my lawn for several years.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

Mean Green Lawn and Landscape offers outdoor services such as : commercial and residential property maintenance, year round property maintenance, landscape design and installation, irrigation repair and installation, fence repair and installation, hardscape, drainage, lighting, concrete and stone work and any other outdoor services that pertain to landscapes or the beautification of your property.

We do not build pools. Other than that anything out doors we can do it. Feel free to always call us to ask if we could bid your project or at least point you in the right direction. We would always like to help even if its just a referral.