Perfect Green Landscape Maintenance

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2012

Additional contact name - Jason Hames. Additional e-mail - jason@perfectgreendfw.com....

ALL CRAFT EXPRESS

ALL CRAFT EXPRESS WE ARE A GROUP OF SPECIALISTS IN THE AREA OF CONSTRUCTION AND INTEGRAL MAINTENANCE OF PROPERTY WHERE OUR MAIN STANDARDS ARE THE QUALITY THE ORDER COMMITMENT AND SERVICE   ALL OUR CLIENTS PHONE: 9724649876

Aguilars Lawn services

First and foremost my name is Rodrigo. I've been doing this type of work ever since I was 14 years old along with my dad and now I'm 20 years old Not so long ago I decided that I wanted to start my own company/business where I could work hard for good people while providing great customer service. At the moment I'm only accepting accepting clean ups such as: Weed removal Leaf clean ups Hedge trimmings Thank you for taking the time to read this and for considering me -- call or click for a free estimate today!

Lawn Tech Corporation

The Lawn Tech program of continuous treatments combined with top quality nutrients and weed control virtually guarantees you are going to love your lawn! Our 5 Step Plan to a beautiful lawn has been hailed by our customers as "The" way to go when it comes to having "The best lawn on the block". We offer a wide variety of different services to choose from when your lawn needs the services of a professional. Additional phone - (800) 529-6227. Additional DBA - Christmas Decor by Lawn Tech.

07/31/2019

Sharon H.

They were good, they lived up to the expectation. They did an excellent job, the owner was a perfectionist and we would definitely use them again, and won't use any other landscaping companies in the future. They were the lowest of all the estimates that we got from other companies.

Description of Work
Landscaping service in the front and backyard

Category landscaping

05/06/2013

Rahul P.

Carl was very knowledgeable and professional throughout the process. He provided options and detailed information on the process and pricing. They were on-time and completed the work per schedule. We love our new yard and will continue to use Carl and his team for future work.

Description of Work
Hardscape design and installation Lawn Maintenance

Category lawn service

06/12/2012

cindy S.

I have used Carl for the past 4 years or so and would not want to have someone else take care of my lawn. He is so honest and dependable and never tries to push me on more that what is needed. He communicates quickly via email and tells me ahead of time what my lawn needs to keep my specific problems at bay (weeds, in my case!). He is just a very good guy and I have recommended him to many people over the years!

Description of Work
The last service was for my bi-weekly lawn mowing, but I have used him for several projects over the years.

Category lawn service

Mowing, edging, trimming, thatch removal, aeration, scalping, rye grass planting, seeding, sod lying, shrub pruning, trimming, planting & tree care.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover