Peak Roofing & Construction

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2012

6841 ASH ST

Frisco, TX 75034

Now offering financing - https://apply.svcfin.com/embedded. Peak Roofing & Construction is a family owned and locally operated roofing company, providing everything from small repairs to complete roof replacement for residential or commercial properties. We also provide repairs and replacements for gutter, fence, window, & exterior facelift services, our professionals are here to help. Fully bonded, insured (including workers' compensation) and accredited, we use superior grade products and proven installation methods. When discussing the top recommendations for your roof, we take into account all possible contributing factors, including weather trends, materials cost, overall affordability and energy efficiency ratings. We provide quality craftsmanship. Guaranteed. For more information please visit us at www.peakroofingconstruction.com...

07/02/2021

Jeffrey I.

Peak Roofing and Construction were a pleasure to work with at every stage of the process. David Espinoza in particular, was courteous, knowledgeable, efficient, sensible, trustworthy and capable in all aspects of his involvement. I would absolutely recommend peak roofing to my friends and neighbors as without a doubt, they are the most reliable and professional roofing company in the metroplex.

Description of Work
Total Roof Replacement

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the review and comments! We are glad David is part of our team.

05/06/2021

GEORGE K.

Peak was prompt and professional and the work was exceptional.

Description of Work
Gutter Repair

Category gutter repair

Thank you sir for the opportunity to work on your behalf.

03/13/2021

Fayez B.

People in our community recommended Peak Roofing and Construction when I mentioned I had a gutter damage/leak issue. When I reached out to Peak, Charlie in sales offered to have someone come by the same day. Shortly thereafter, Brad Fuggle was there. Brad quickly diagnosed the issue, offered several repair options, and then quickly cleaned and repaired the damaged gutter. He even added a rain splash guard that I believe he molded on the spot to fit our gutter. Best of all, he added screws so I can easily remove/clean that gutter myself in the future. I can't thank them enough for the speed, professionalism, and work quality they brought to the job. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Gutter installation/repair

Category fencing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the opportunity! We will pass your kind words to Charlie and Brad.

10/17/2020

Tom C.

This was a very large roof to replace.Ryan had best product to offer with great installation

Description of Work
Roofing replacement

Category garage builders

Hello [Member Name Removed] I wish this review was for Peak Roofing & Construction, but we did not replace your roof.

07/14/2020

Richard K.

I needed several shingles replaced after a large tree limb had damaged my roof. The replacement shingles matched perfectly, and the work was performed in a reasonable time frame.

Description of Work
Minor roof repairs from tree damage

Thank you sir for the opportunity!

05/29/2020

Gregory T.

Jared provided the peak of service with a flexible schedule and got right to work finding and solving the problem. True act of professionalism and quality work. This is a company I'd recommend to friends and family.

Description of Work
Roof inspection for small leak

Thank you for the kind words!

04/30/2020

Stephanie I.

Peak sent Jared Bernstein out who completely put my mind at ease and assured me that my house wasn't falling down. He was very thorough while in the attic and on the roof to look for leaks. I believe that he went far beyond what I had expected a roofer to look at. He took his time and made sure I understood the steps he was taking and why. He made recommendations and educated me on what had happened and what may continue to happen during the rainy season. Honest, punctual and very professional. I would recommend Jared at Peak Construction to anyone with roofing issues or construction needs.

Description of Work
I needed an initial estimate for possible room damage/leaks

Thank you for the review and opportunity!

04/19/2020

Syed A.

Peak Roofing had taken care of my hail claim. They did an excellent job. Recently I needed warranty service on the Windows that were replaced by sub-contractor (LD Glass, Jeremy). Sub-Contractor gave me a run around but Peak Roofing stepped in and took care of Window replacement at their own expense. Jeff Riss was prompt and professional. Thanks Jeff!. I would recommend Peak Roofing to anyone in need of roof replacement or general contact work.

Description of Work
I had a hail claim that needed roof replacement, window replacements, fence re-stain, Gutter replacement, and some painting inside.

Category fencing,gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows,garage builders,interior painters

Thank you sir and sorry about your bad experience with a sub. We do stand behind all of our work and glad everything worked out!

01/21/2020

Benoj J.

Couldn't be happier with Peak Roofing and Construction. Jared, has done an excellent job and took care of everything in a timely manner. He's knowledgeable, fair, and available for questions. If we have any issues, Jared always makes time for us. Great job Jared!

Description of Work
Roof tiles needed to be repaired and exhaust pipe needed to be fixed.

Thank you sir for the review! Jared is a great asset to our team and a great communicator with his clients.

11/24/2019

KATHLEEN N.

Peak Roofing & Construction did an excellent job at a competitive price. Mr. Smith and his crews were very professional from beginning to end. He answered all of our questions and was extremely helpful with insurance communications. We would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Roofing and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you for the opportunity to allow us to assist you with your claim as it can be very cumbersome process.

Supreme Restoration Services

Specializing in WATER MITIGATION, FIRE AND SMOKE REMEDIATION! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule today!

EcoView Windows and Doors

Replacement windows and doors increase the value of your home, improve energy efficiency, and save you money on your energy bills. Our professional installers replace your old windows/doors with Energy Star rated new windows or doors to fit your needs. Set up a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our professional consultants. We'll discuss your needs and create a plan for replacement windows you'll love with an affordable budget. A special offer includes 0% interest for 18 months with approved credit.

Offers by EcoView Windows and Doors on Angi
    SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas, Lake Highlands & S. Garland

We are a premier provider of emergency disaster response, reconstruction and general contracting services. If you have an emergency, call our 24/7 hotline at 214-343-3973 for an immediate response. If you would like to explore renovation or remodeling projects, please send us a message on Anji or call us during normal business hours. For over 40 years, SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas, Lake Highlands and South Garland has served our community as an independently owned and operated SERVPRO franchise. Our owners, Robert Conley and John Dorff, both live near White Rock Lake with our families, and we are committed to helping our neighbors recover, restore, rebuild and grow. Robert, John, and our entire leadership team are dedicated to full transparency, complete integrity and excellent communication throughout every phase of every project. We set clear expectations for everyone involved, which enables us to deliver our projects on time and on budget, with outstanding results. Although we are known as a leader in the disaster response and reconstruction industry, many people are surprised to learn that SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas offers full-service general contracting services for everything from a simple bathroom renovation to a complete redesign, remodeling and renovation of residential and commercial properties. It makes perfect sense to us! We simply apply our unique project management skills, along with our construction capabilities, to help our customers bring their dreams to reality, without the headaches associated with traditional contractors. We have excellent crews and service providers who are eager to work on our projects, and we have the purchasing power to offer very competitive pricing.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing

Residential & Commercial roof repair, maintenance, leak detection & replacement. Emergency roof repair, gutter repair & replacement, gutter guards & cleaning. Exterior & interior painting. Exterior siding. Fence installation & repair. Window installation, repair, screens, & beading repair. Hail damage & claims.