Peak Roofing & Construction

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2012

6841 ASH ST

Frisco, TX 75034

Now offering financing - https://apply.svcfin.com/embedded. Peak Roofing & Construction is a family owned and locally operated roofing company, providing everything from small repairs to complete roof replacement for residential or commercial properties. We also provide repairs and replacements for gutter, fence, window, & exterior facelift services, our professionals are here to help. Fully bonded, insured (including workers' compensation) and accredited, we use superior grade products and proven installation methods. When discussing the top recommendations for your roof, we take into account all possible contributing factors, including weather trends, materials cost, overall affordability and energy efficiency ratings. We provide quality craftsmanship. Guaranteed. For more information please visit us at www.peakroofingconstruction.com...

roofing (133)gutter repair (42)house painting (14)window replacement (14)fence company (10)garage building (4)water damage restoration (4)garage doors (4)interior painting (2)woodworking (1)

05/06/2021

Peak was prompt and professional and the work was exceptional.

Description of Work
Gutter Repair

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

Thank you sir for the opportunity to work on your behalf.

03/13/2021

People in our community recommended Peak Roofing and Construction when I mentioned I had a gutter damage/leak issue. When I reached out to Peak, Charlie in sales offered to have someone come by the same day. Shortly thereafter, Brad Fuggle was there. Brad quickly diagnosed the issue, offered several repair options, and then quickly cleaned and repaired the damaged gutter. He even added a rain spla...

Description of Work
Gutter installation/repair

Category fencing

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the opportunity! We will pass your kind words to Charlie and Brad.

10/17/2020

This was a very large roof to replace.Ryan had best product to offer with great installation

Description of Work
Roofing replacement

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed] I wish this review was for Peak Roofing & Construction, but we did not replace your roof.

07/14/2020

I needed several shingles replaced after a large tree limb had damaged my roof. The replacement shingles matched perfectly, and the work was performed in a reasonable time frame.

Description of Work
Minor roof repairs from tree damage

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

Thank you sir for the opportunity!

05/29/2020

Jared provided the peak of service with a flexible schedule and got right to work finding and solving the problem. True act of professionalism and quality work. This is a company I'd recommend to friends and family.

Description of Work
Roof inspection for small leak

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

Thank you for the kind words!

04/30/2020

Peak sent Jared Bernstein out who completely put my mind at ease and assured me that my house wasn't falling down. He was very thorough while in the attic and on the roof to look for leaks. I believe that he went far beyond what I had expected a roofer to look at. He took his time and made sure I understood the steps he was taking and why. He made recommendations and educated me on what had happen...

Description of Work
I needed an initial estimate for possible room damage/leaks

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

Thank you for the review and opportunity!

04/19/2020

Peak Roofing had taken care of my hail claim. They did an excellent job. Recently I needed warranty service on the Windows that were replaced by sub-contractor (LD Glass, Jeremy). Sub-Contractor gave me a run around but Peak Roofing stepped in and took care of Window replacement at their own expense. Jeff Riss was prompt and professional. Thanks Jeff!. I would recommend Peak Roofing to anyone in n...

Description of Work
I had a hail claim that needed roof replacement, window replacements, fence re-stain, Gutter replacement, and some painting inside.

Category fencing,gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows,garage builders,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/02/2017

Thank you sir and sorry about your bad experience with a sub. We do stand behind all of our work and glad everything worked out!

01/21/2020

Couldn't be happier with Peak Roofing and Construction. Jared, has done an excellent job and took care of everything in a timely manner. He's knowledgeable, fair, and available for questions. If we have any issues, Jared always makes time for us. Great job Jared!

Description of Work
Roof tiles needed to be repaired and exhaust pipe needed to be fixed.

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

Thank you sir for the review! Jared is a great asset to our team and a great communicator with his clients.

11/24/2019

Peak Roofing & Construction did an excellent job at a competitive price. Mr. Smith and his crews were very professional from beginning to end. He answered all of our questions and was extremely helpful with insurance communications. We would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Roofing and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 11/24/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to allow us to assist you with your claim as it can be very cumbersome process.

11/21/2019

Jimmy Smith provided excellent friendly service on my roof replacement and on this repair. Great response time, knowledgeable and professional. Yes, I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Re-seal water heater vent flange after new installation on new roof.

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

Thank you sir for the opportunity and let us know if you need us in the future.

Residential & Commercial roof repair, maintenance, leak detection & replacement. Emergency roof repair, gutter repair & replacement, gutter guards & cleaning. Exterior & interior painting. Exterior siding. Fence installation & repair. Window installation, repair, screens, & beading repair. Hail damage & claims.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing