North Texas Modern Flooring

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2014

North Texas Modern Flooring has 4 instillation crews. We install all types of flooring and we make sure we do everything by the book just to insure our customer that they will have the best instillation experience. We take all forms of payments including PayPal. North Texas Modern Flooring offers FREE in home estimates and a complimentary gift just for your time....

USA Floor-Tec, Inc.

We are a Family owned Flooring contractor that has been in business for over 25 years. Our company specializes in concrete restoration and decorative concrete finishes such as epoxy flooring, polish concrete, stained concrete as well as concrete leveling and repair. 10% DISCOUNT for Active or Veteran Military as well as First Responders!

Offers by USA Floor-Tec, Inc. on Angi
Versatile Coatings LLC

Versatile Coating LLC offers a multitude of affordable services including: - Metallic Epoxy Coatings - Concrete Staining - Garage Floor Coatings & Concrete Repair. Some areas our products have been used are; all interior floors, garage floors, patios, walkways and driveways. To see some of these installations please visit my YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVaIjFNQSFSqhpL5QZ1hvFg or go to YouTube and search for Versatile Coatings LLC. All installations are performed by the OWNER of Versatile Coatings. We offer free estimates and are fully insured. We have been apart of the BBB since 2007 and hold an A+ rating and have been in business since 2002. All of our Angie's List customers will receive 5% off of their first project on any service we offer.

Professional Garage Concepts

Professional has been serving the DFW metroplex since 2001. We are fully insured, members of the BBB, and all techs are background and drug tested for your peace of mind. We provide full service, sales, and repair of all makes and models in the garage door and opener industry. Also repair and install gate operators. And new to our line-up we now offer Energy star rated vinyl windows for replacement or new construction. We take pride in our company and our customers. Our goal is to keep customers coming back and also refer us to their family and friends. Additional phone: 817-381-4325

06/05/2017

Noe was awesome....I would recommend him to all. very quick response time.

Description of Work
replaced carpet with wood flooring

Category hardwood floor

04/20/2017

I was very satisfied with the service he provided. He was done on time and finished the work within three days because we were on a tight schedule. He was able to accommodate my schedule. I called him on a Wednesday for the job to get done on that Friday. He was able to work around the price I wanted to pay. If I have to get another project started, he will be the first person on my mind.

Description of Work
He put in some hardwood floors.

Category hardwood floor

06/12/2015

My husband and myself got estimates from several flooring companies before we made our decision to go with North Texas Modern flooring. Noe Perez came with samples of flooring to show for my husband and myself the very first our meeting. I really liked it because he was on time, honest, organized and explained us very well of all the aspects of the job he would be doing. He also suggested us to re...

Description of Work
North Texas Flooring sanded our red book floor, installed laminate, stretched all carpet upstairs and changed stairs carpet.

Category flooring contractor

North Texas Modern Flooring installs: Laminate flooring. Hardwood flooring, engineered flooring...Etc... we can take are of all your flooring needs. And we also do counter tops, back splash, showers.. No job is to small for North Texas Modern Flooring. Old World Craftsmanship From A Modern Company

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal