Love That Door

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2015

2429 Preston Rd Ste 400

Frisco, TX 75034

Welcome to Love That Door. Love That Door is the premier hand-forged wrought iron door manufacturer and distributor in Texas. Our designs and craftsmanship are second to none and all of our iron products are built to last a lifetime. Whether you are looking for a residential or commercial application, iron doors, access gates, decorative lighting and other fixtures makes a fine choice and certainly will increase the curb appeal if not the overall value of the structure with which it is applied. We ship our wrought iron products nationwide. Wrought iron makes a fine choice for many reasons but none more important than security. Wrought Iron Access Gates and Doors offer better security than traditional wood doors. Keep your family and office more secure with a no-maintenance, durable and custom iron door while increasing your curb appeal. Our doors are triple layer constructed using iron - insulation - iron. Love That Door - our owners have been in the home restoration and ornamental iron business for over 25 years. Our dedication to providing our customers the highest quality service and products at the best possible price is our mission. We have over 100 designs to choose from and can custom design and build anything you desire in wrought iron access doors, iron garages and access gates, iron wine cellar doors, lighting fixtures and more....

08/04/2017

Robertt G.

During pricing/selection process, we went with sales reps recommendation to increase door size by several inches. Pricing is dependent on door size. At the final stages, (post HOA approval and creation of final CAD design), Vendor misrepresented their product by changing the final (3rd) draft of CAD design (by reducing the size of door) without notification. Only after confronted did the vendor inform us that he "intended on adjusting the price". We canceled our order at the last minute. Disappointing.

Description of Work
Provided estimate and scope of work for iron door

06/06/2017

Ulrike G.

Everything from start to finish was handeld professionally . The door was installed properly, it had a few dings and scratches when it came out of its packaging but everyone assured us that it wasn't an issue and sure enough any damages were expertly touched up. The trim and drywall were also done very well on the install date. The brick layer came by the next day to finish the exterior, he definitely knew his craft and we liked the way it all turned out. So it was a great experience all around. Thanks!

Description of Work
We had a new, taller front door installed.

01/28/2017

Andre P.

Loved That Door…BUT: I didn’t LOVE the Customer service (this company’s internal communication is ridiculous) *I didn’t LOVE the fact my door was installed incorrectly. ( Frame was not level, causing gaps in the door, alarms sensors couldn’t function properly). I didn’t LOVE it one bit that they moved on to phase 2 (painting trim, sealing the door) knowing there were issues with the initial installation but they went ahead and sent a guy out 3 weeks later to paint the trim and seal the door. (as if this was going to correct the issue). I didn’t LOVE it when they sent their master installer (this person did not install the door initially) to inspect the final product and verify all they deficiency claims made by me and then their very own employee who painted the trim. This master installer’s solution who has been with this company for 20 years, was to bend the hinges on the door. I would not let him carry out his solution because this would damage the door, maybe solve a symptom or 2 but continue mask the real problem of the door being installed improperly. So we had to schedule another time for him to come out to reset the door. I didn’t LOVE it when 2 weeks later the master installer didn’t come out but another crew was sent in his place to reset the door. Bottom line find another company!!!

Description of Work
Installation of Iron door with Sidelight.

10/10/2016

susan W.

Great. They worked with us to design a door we were pleased with and didn't grow impatient with our many changes.

Description of Work
Front door replacement

01/21/2016

michael F.

Love That Door is simply amazing - everyone we have talked to there throughout the entire process has been so helpful - they all treated us like we were their only customer each time we talked to them. The quality and craftsmanship is above and beyond our expectations - and we are very particular. Everything they said they would do and the timing of each step was exactly as promised. We are so very happy with Love That Door and we will recommend them to anyone with a door need. Great job!!!!

Description of Work
Love That Door did an outstanding job starting with our sales person and his exhaustive knowledge of his products all the way to delivery, installation and final touch up.

11/20/2015

April B.

We are so thrilled with our new door! It's beautiful. Love that Door delivered on every promise, from price, to quality to delivery and service. We are very impressed and have already referred a few friends to get their own new door.

Description of Work
We used Love That Door to design a custom front door. The built the door, then installed for us.

11/20/2015

Harriett S.

The installers arrived on time, kept the interior and exterior of the house clean, and were masters at installing this door. Then the brick mason came (on time) and installed a full tread of bricks across the front of the door. The tread area looks better than new (we have been in our new home less than 2 years). Next, the painter came to finish the exterior and interior painting. He, too, was on time, kept the work area clean, and did an awesome job. All of these craftsmen I would call MASTER CRAFTSMEN! See their Facebook page for my pictures of the "before" and "after".

Description of Work
Love that Door literally changed the appearance of the front of our house. They took out a single front door and installed a beautiful double iron door.

11/16/2015

Jeffrey G.

The door was installed expertly without issues, as was the fireplace. The crew was prompt and courteous. Later on the paint crew came to paint and touch up the door and the trim. Looks great.

Description of Work
Manufactured and installed a front door and fireplace front.

11/13/2015

Wendy T.

Installation was excellent! Installers were professional and good at their job. Doors are beautiful

Description of Work
Installed two doors

11/11/2015

Michelle C.

Love that Door offers a beautiful product that is high quality. You truly get what you pay for, there are cheaper options but they do not have the same look or feel that our new door has. The door is heavy, beautiful, safe, and really enhances the look of our home. We considered ordering this door for years, our home faces East and the sun was way to h****** our solid wood door. We would have to refinish it every other year. We finally decided to stop paying to refinish the wood and replace it with something that would stand the heat. The iron door is fully functional, and beyond beautiful. We ordered the door, got a CAD design within a few days that we approved, and then waited the 90 days for the door to be made. It arrived right on time and was installed professionally. A separate team was sent to paint and touch up the trim which we had a small issue with on the first attempt (we were told they would arrive between 12-2 and they showed up at 4 after we had left the house) but they immediately rescheduled and arrived right on time. Even the trim guys did amazing work, the longer we have the door the more and more I am pleased with our purchase. Everyone that has been to our house since it was installed has been blown away at how beautiful it is. I couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
We ordered a custom iron door, they had it made and installed

11/06/2015

Susan L.

Ordering our new front door was an easy process with Love That Door. They were very helpful from beginning to end. The wait was the hardest part of it all. A custom door takes many weeks but so worth it in the end. We had the door installed just before Halloween and many neighbors commented on how they loved the door!!

Description of Work
Custom wrought iron front door.

11/05/2015

Darlene J.

Everything went smoothly from creation of design, door measurements, installation. It's a stunning piece of iron art that beautifully compliments our home. I open to leave it black with no copper highlights for continuity with the rest of the lighting and shutters. I'm tempted to add another " Love that door" window. High end builders or individuals buying a home should top by the store to see what a difference these doors will make to the entrance of your home. We couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Designed an installed a beautiful extra wide double door system with side windows and an upper arch window.

11/04/2015

Paul M.

I was able to see the work done by Love that Door prior to buying so I knew the quality. The experience was wonderful as all of the folks associated with this establishment are top notch. I so appreciate all the hard work and effort that went into making the door and then the installation. I will be letting all of my friends and family know about how good of a job Love that Door did!

Description of Work
Put in custom door.

11/03/2015

David R.

The design process went very smoothly and we went through a number of iterations until we landed on the design we wanted. They sent off the door to be built which took a few months. Come installation day, the door install went very well with the team removing our original front door and frame, installing the new door and bolting into into the wood studs, filling in all sides with insulation foam, and installing replacement trim work around the interior side of the door. A few days later, Fernando came out to do the final finish out which involved painting and caulking the exterior and interior trim work as well as touching up all areas on the door. He was at our house for a few hours and made the door look awesome. There was one item on the door that Fernando tried to fix but couldn't -- the screen installed on the door that allows you to open the glass with the screen in place had areas of paint that clogged up some of the screen holes. This was clearly a mistake during the original coating applied to the metal screen. Fernando tried to get it off but after awhile, he agreed that it didn't look good and would contact the office to have a new one ordered and made. I will update this post once the new screen is received. Quite a few people on our street have custom doors installed by Love that Door and everyone has been pleased with the quality and ongoing service they've received. Because of that, we decided to go with them as well and our thankful we did. Great company and great product!

Description of Work
Designed, built, and installed custom iron and glass front door.

10/28/2015

Carey N.

Installers arrived ahead of schedule, reviewed and discussed installation, and installed temporary plastic barriers to keep dust contained. Very professional and courteous install crew. Cleanup was very good. Upon completion, went over door functionality and we could not tell we had a door removed and one installed. Great experience and highly recommend Love That Door!

Description of Work
Installed double entry front door

10/27/2015

John P.

AMAZING! I cannot say enough good words about the entire process! & the door Our new front door is absolutely gorgeous! We loved that we got to design the door ourselves! They have lots of options with handles, color, and design ideas to choose from. It will take about 12 weeks to have the door made, but it was so worth the wait. The installers where amazing. The door was keyed, the trim was painted inside and out! The installer left no mess and where very careful. The door is heavy and without flaws. If you are looking for a company that does big heavy iron doors to transform the look of your home, look no further and hire this company!!

Description of Work
We designed, ordered, and had installed a new iron front door.

10/23/2015

LORIMAE E.

WORK WAS DONE PROFESSIONALY AND ON TIME. EXPECTATIONS WERE MET

Description of Work
TOOK OUT THE EXISTING WOOD DOOR AND FRAME. INSTALLED THE NEW CUSTOM IRON AND GLASS DOOR AND FRAME WITH HARWARE

10/22/2015

Jennifer S.

The doors look amazing!!! They are absolutely beautiful!!! The company was great to work with. Any questions we had, were always answered promptly! They were extremely professional, and the product is gorgeous!!! The doors look like they have been there forever! They did a great job taking out the old ones, and making the new ones look like they belong. The trim work, and everything looks fabulous! I would highly recommend them to everyone! They have only been up a few days, and we have received many compliments already! They made our home safer, and added so much curb appeal!!! Thank you, thank you!!! Love, love, love our new doors!!!!

Description of Work
Love That Door installed our new iron front doors! They hauled away our old wooden ones.

10/22/2015

Cliff P.

From start to finish, Love That Door was fantastic to do business with! We got to design the door and transom along with one of their in-house artists to fit exactly what we wanted it to look like. It was a very easy process. The end product looks absolutely amazing and we have neighbors stopping by all the time to tell us how nice it looks. The functioning glass panels in the door (with metal screening) have been great with recent lower temperatures; we still get the security of a strong locked door while having a nice breeze flow through the house. I would highly recommend anyone looking to enhance your home to have a door like this installed!

Description of Work
Love That Door built and designed a double-entry wrought iron door with matching transom

10/16/2015

Meghan L.

Everything went great! They came on time. We only had a single door, so they had to cut out the old door and create a bigger space. They tapped everything off so it didn't make a big mess. They also cleaned up well. The doors looked great when they were installed. We were extremely happy with how they looked. They had to send a bricker and painter out afterwords to fix out brick around the door and paint the frame of the door, on the inside and outside. The bricker did an amazing job. You can't even tell that the brick was replaced. The paint also turned out great! they made the outside paint look just like the iron doors. We could not be happy with our door. Thank you Love That Door!

Description of Work
We had double doors installed at our house.

10/13/2015

Frank G.

From our initial experience with the salesman through the final touch up and clean up, we wer very pleased with the quality and service. The salesman came to my home and showed us pricing and options. Memory provided us a timely design and worked with us on modifications. The manufacturing lead time was a bit long (which we were told about at the time of the order), but the door and sidelights were custom made and I was contacted a couple of times with a status. The installers built a plastic barrier in their work area to protect the rest of our home during the installation. They made sure we were happy before they left. Later a touch up and clean up person was scheduled to perfect the job. He also ensured our satisfaction prior to leaving.

Description of Work
Designed and installed steel door and sidelights.

09/26/2015

Robert M.

1. For over a year, I researched most if not all the 'Wrought Iron Entry DOORS" suppliers in our USA. I was mostly disappointed of the quality of many of the parts used and of how they make the door (no acid bath or no Zinc coating or poor insulation to mention few example. 2. I never heard of " Love that Door" till I found their website accidently. Knowing all what I am looking for, I studied their website , every line, every picture and came to the conclusion that I found my dream custom manufacturing company with all the quality and specs we had in mind. specially acid bath/zinc coating not heat/powder coating. specially also the perfect black coating with copper highlights. 3. I called their phone in Dallas from Pennsylvania and spoke to Mike the founding father of this family owned and operated business. I knew that I can trust him to make the door for us. To my surprise , I found his price to be very reasonable comparing with many companies who in my opinion offer faulty low quality components hidden under the finishing. 4. My wife and I made a trip to Dallas where we met the awesome team of Love That Door Jenni, Chad, Mike and the most customer friendly Memory. ( later on, we discovered Memory is so patient with our need as the CADD Specialist who support Chad in designing his Glamorous doors) 5. We bought the door we liked on the spot paid 50% of the price. (we knew what we were doing and the quality and design far exceeded our high expectation. 6. During manufacturing Memory sent us picture of the door that is being made for us. The door is fascinating and exactly looks what we asked for. THE PERFECT FIT AND FINISH is screaming at us! 7. The door is due in our home next week, we will post the picture as soon as we can. Love That Door is a family business. I am proud to call it an American Business. Thanks to Mike, Chad, Jenni and Memory

Description of Work
1. Provided Knowledge and critical information on upscale entry wrought iron doors. 2. Advise us on best options to include in the door.3. Provided detailed CADD designed door of our choice and gladly modified the CADD design for minor changes we requested. 4. Offered a vey reasonable price for the door with ten years warranty. 5. Custom built the door to our uncommon dimensions and specifications at no extra cost. 6. Emailed us picture of door during manufacturing. Shipped the door at the expected time.7. Love that Door have given my wife and I the Absolute best " Customer Service " and " Customer experience" I ever have .

09/26/2015

Mirna A.

The entire process was pleasant from beginning to end. Mike arrived on time for our appointment, measured the front door, discussed the options available and gave ideas, colors to help us make a decision. Afterward we exchanged a few emails with the office staff until we decided on a design. This was followed with a CAD drawing that we examined and approved. The door arrived at the promised time and we were not ready for the install due to some renovations but the ladies at LTD were very understanding and worked with us to reschedule. Finally when we were ready the installation crew arrived on time and did an excellent job. We are very happy with the entire process from ordering to delivery and installation.

Description of Work
Replace existing front door with new iron door.

08/04/2015

John D.

From the beginning of our door buying process, Love That Door was excellent! The sales person was very informative, knowledgeable, and helpful. They were very communicative during the custom build process and kept us informed throughout. Once the door was ready, they quickly scheduled an install and followed up to check our satisfaction. Their installers and finishers were punctual and provided high quality work. We have a beautiful custom front door and received A+ service the whole way through. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Love That Door designed, built, and installed my brand new custom, front doors!

07/14/2015

Laurel S.

Love That Door did an excellent job. I picked out the door from what they had on hand, I questioned one part and they offered to change if I wanted. The individuals in the store were very friendly and helpful. I purchased the door that day! The installers showed up on time during a holiday weekend, although I was very scared he assured be everything would be great and it was! He was very professional and did excellent work. The touch up guy was out a week later and also listened to all my concerns and made sure the door was perfect before he left. I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for a door! Penny Ringener

Description of Work
Installed an iron door.