Lex's Plumbing

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2009

1647 Witt Rd 101

Frisco, TX 75034

5 employees, no subs, travel charges may apply, extra charge for emergency, Angie's List members and Veterans and active duty receive a 5% discount Lic#M38693 all employees are background checked and drug free....

04/07/2022

Cynthia E.

They price was great, they were timely, and they did a great job. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They installed a new water heater for us and on a different occasion, they repaired a gas leak in our meter as well.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you for the amazing review! We are so happy we could help, and we'll be here next time you have any plumbing needs!

12/07/2018

Joshua B.

Chris and Austin we're fantastic, they explained everything that was going to be done and walked me through the process. Having water heaters that were 17 yrs old there were bound to be some issues found, and there were, with the attic flooring bracing. They re-braced the floor and installed the new equipment beautifully at no additional charge. Once complete Chris walked me through how to work the water heater, explained the shutoff valves, the flood stop, pressure tank and all the intricacies without ever making me feel as if I was being rushed, I highly recommend Chris and Austin from Lex's Plumbing not just for your Water Heater needs, but for any Plumbing needs you might have.

Description of Work
2 - 50 Gallon Water Heaters and a dual Flood Stop

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thanks so much for the great review Mr. [Member Name Removed]! If you need our services again, do not hesitate!

05/07/2018

Pete C.

Lex's was the plumber selected by my Home Warranty company. I had never used them before. Robert came out and gave me all the details about what my Home Warranty covered and what it did not. As it turned out, he was absolutely right. The warranty company would pay $400 towards the total and I would pay $899 and he said there was no way to know the brand of the new Water Heater and would only be covered by a 6-month warranty. My old water heater was a Rheem and I wanted another high-quality water heater. I decided to take the $400 cash in lieu payment from the Home Warranty and paid it towards a new Rheem provided by Lex's with a much longer warranty and the cost to me was actually about the same approx. $1250. Lex's did the work the next day. We canceled the Home Warranty saving us $42 per month which will help pay for the Water Heater too. All in all I was very happy with the price, the quality of the job. I will use Lex's again in the future.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement of a 16 year old water heater

11/03/2017

Joseph C.

First of all, most plumbers charge more for coming out than what Lex's Plumbing charged for the entire service. Secondly, and most important, ask for Robert White. Kudos to Lex's Plumbing for hiring him. Says a lot about the way they screen their employees. He was one of the most curtious, honest, professional, explanatory (easy to understand terms), and helpful service people that we've ever used for any job - not just plumbing. He was more impressive, knowledgeable, articulate and customer-oriented than most doctors that I've ever used. No contest on who we use next for plumbing. Very impressed. I own my own business, and this is exactly that type of service that I expect and give.

Description of Work
Fixed a leaking shower head and two incorrectly functioning toilets

Category plumbing

Thanks for the great review Mr. [Member Name Removed]! Anytime you need us, we are here!

10/09/2017

Kenneth L.

The repair went without a hitch as did the new toilet installation

Description of Work
repair bathroom sink install a new toilet

09/26/2017

Prashant K.

Mike came within the time window given to me. I had got the estimate over the phone and it was less than what the others I contacted, had quoted (some were not willing to give an estimate on the phone). Mike was pleasant to talk to. He was very straight forward and after some inspection, told me the job did not need any bricks removed from the wall (which would have cost me extra). He replaced my old outdoor faucet with a new one and even took care of disposing the old faucet himself. Will hire again!!

Description of Work
Fix a leaking outdoor faucet

05/20/2017

Billie M.

Was an hour late. Was told there were not any new heaters that would fit. Too tall and too wide and would need to special order. Of course more money! Was told that a flow valve had to be installed for the new code. And this would be extra. Wrong! Was told that it would be difficult but he would find one and send an estimate today. I will say that at least it was not me who called them but the other way around.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement.

Category water heater repair

honestly I don't have the words to properly reply to this review she had a 4 to 6 window and couldn't be home befor 4:30. My technicton arrived at 5:00. Second she lives in a trailer park and the water heater was over ten years old and had no shut off valve. The new water heaters have changed size do to making them more energy efficient so the dimensions are larger and might not fit. last and most important she wasn't charged a service fee. So we came out for free after hours on Friday and we still haven't found one that would fit and be a good price.

09/14/2016

Trr M.

Don't EVER use Lex's Plumbing. They are the worst company I've ever dealt with. If I could give them 0 stars, I would. I have my warranty with American Home Shield so that's how I crossed paths with them. My T&P valve was leaking at the exterior drain line of my patio so I called AHS. They sent Lex's Plumbing out on the 3rd week of July 2016. The plumber, Robert White, tinkered with the T&P valve on my water heater and said he was able to fix the leak. He also gave me the replacement price, $1,600 including parts, labor, etc. Very steep, crazy, price but I did not argue, thanked him for the quote and he left. Less than a week later the leak started again but because I was out of town, I wasn't able to address the issue until the 3rd week of August 2016. Same guy comes back out with a new T&P valve to replace the old one. Long story short, he broke the T&P valve on my water heater while trying to remove it. He then admits that the REAL reason he did not replace it the first time he was out here in July was because it was stuck and he hadn't been able to get it out. So basically, he lied about tinkering with it and everything being okay. He then refused to accept that he broke it (Who did, the poltergeist in this house????), later reporting to AHS that the valve "crumbled" because of old age and arguing with me about what happened. Robert then proceeds to drain my 50-gal water heater, all in anticipation of the price-gouging they're about to hit me with. I'm left with no access to hot water of course. I find out after he leaves that he actually ordered another water heater through AHS, something I never authorized. Lex's claims they did not order it, by the way, and that AHS automatically orders one after the contractor calls. That's B.S., says AHS, because they first have to speak with the homeowner to determine what steps they'd like to take. For example, they have a cash out option and some home owners go that route. I was going to call them to discuss all my options before deciding what to do and Robert had no right to make any decisions for me. Here comes the kicker. Lex's Plumbing sends me a receipt for the out of pocket costs I would pay, costs that my AHS warranty does not cover and it was for $1,121. Every line item on the invoice was at least 3 1/2 times the retail, some of them as high as 5 times more. A few examples to prove my point: the town I live in charges $50 for the water heater permit, Lex's invoice price was $189. I can understand a company charging me $20 - $30 extra for driving less than 4 miles to the town office to fill out a form to get this done. But to charge me $139 more for this is not right. It's IMMORAL! They were going to charge me $289 for an expansion tank when they retail for between $30 and $40. $249 for water modification when NOTHING like that is needed and even if it was, no more than $50. I could go on and on with the items on the NONSENSICAL invoice they e-mailed me. After speaking with AHS and telling them to cancel that water heater ordered, I got the installation done by a VERY reputable plumbing company for $700. That price included everything my town needed to bring the installation up to code. I then report Lex’s to bbb.org and in their response to my complaint, Lex's compounds their lies by accusing me of calling the office manager and “yelling at her”. I was shocked! Who are these people??? I am left with no other recourse and have made it my mission to tell the whole world how bad this company is. I was thinking that maybe, just maybe, their employee Robert White was the one bad apple over there but it looks like they’re all the same. Even if you wanted to side with your employee to avoid paying me anything, you could have done it in a way that would convey your regret without accepting fault but to lie in this way tells me the whole company is rotten to the core.

Description of Work
Replacement of T&P valve

03/04/2016

Valerie S.

Our water heater went out, so we called Lex's Plumbing to come out and take a look at it because we'd used them in the past and liked them. Alex arrived at our home within 20 minutes of us calling him. Much as we suspected, our tank had burst. Alex was able to replace it the very same day, and we had hot water again by 1 PM that afternoon. I was so impressed that they were able to take care of us the same day that we called them. This is almost never the case with a service provider, so I was blown away. Alex wasn't pushy and didn't try to sell us something that we didn't need like many people do. I felt totally comfortable that he was being honest with us about what we needed done. We will definitely continue to use Lex's Plumbing in the future.

01/17/2016

Timothy T.

Robert White was outstanding, he located the plumbing leak faster and more accurately than other plumbers, explained the entire process, was on time, and extremely courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Located plumbing leak within foundation.

Cole's Plumbing

Plumbing services for homeowners, business owners & commercial projects. Experienced plumbers offering affordable plumbing, sewer line, and gas line needs. We help you keep more of your hard earned money in your pocket and still provide you with the highest quality plumbing service around. Cole’s Plumbing uses the best and most up-to-date technologies to help diagnose and repair your plumbing problems. Owner Chad Cole has 20 years of professional residential and commercial plumbing experience. In that time our team has reliably provided the best plumbing services for homes, businesses & commercial projects with quality workmanship. Getting the job done right so that you can enjoy properly working plumbing is important to us! Having someone working in your home or business can be uncomfortable. We do our very best to treat your place as if it were our own. We offer fast, clean, quality service and we are just a short phone call or email away.

Plumber Near Me DFW

Plumbing service you can depend on to get the job done right, the first time. We are family owned and operated and have been providing plumbing service, leak detection, drain cleaning and many other plumbing services for over 20 years. We offer fast, professional, and affordable plumbing repairs that you can trust. We are always ready to answer your questions or address your concerns. We have built our reputation on our commitment to providing quality plumbing service with affordable prices. No plumbing project is too large or too small for our team. We will find the most efficient and effective solution for whatever plumbing issue you are experiencing.

Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical

Berkeys has been serving DFW since 1975. Berkeys offers plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical services to homeowners. The company sells America’s top-rated brands of heating and air conditioning equipment known for high efficiency, reliability and serviceability. Berkeys Peace of Mind Plan ensures HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical systems all operate safely and at peak efficiency. Berkeys maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and has led the field in area newspapers’ readers’ favorite polls.

Offers by Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical on Angi

Check, Visa, Discover, MasterCard, American Express

Genreal plumbing services, drain and sewer cleaning, video inspections, leak detection and repair, tankless and standard water heaters including high efficiency, gas line repair, high efficiency products video camera lines green plumbing,and water filtration units

septic services