Inside & Out Roofing, Painting & Remodeling LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2016

Inside and Out specializes in all your Roofing, Painting and Remodeling needs. We are fully Licensed and Insured for your protections and offer affordable monthly payment options for your convenience. ***FREE ROOFING INSPECTIONS*** **Insurance Claim Specials- Get credit toward upgrades and other services on all insurance claim projects.** Take advantage of our quick and friendly customers service and schedule an appointment for a free consultation today!...

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile image

+33 more images

roofing (33)house painting (16)gutter repair (7)interior painting (5)home remodeling (5)garage building (4)siding companies (3)flooring (2)fence company (2)decks & porches (2)Patios (1)

08/19/2022

Brent D.

We just had Inside & Out Roofing, Painting & Remodeling out to paint our garage door and I was very impressed. Ben took care of us from start to finish. Same day quote and work done the next day. Painter arrived on time, looked professional and was friendly. The did prep by power washing and than came back later after it dried to do masking and painting. Quality of work was top-notch. I have no hesitation in recommending them, and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Paint Garage Door

Work Completed On 08/19/2022

Review for Inside & Out Roofing, Painting & Remodeling LLC - 8992 Preston Rd, Frisco, TX - 39843210

06/30/2022

Tuan N.

Ben’s company Inside and Out was excellent beyond words. He made a superb estimate that was within my budget. They made the house exterior look brand new. Everyone was and did professional job. I highly recommend giving them a call.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

06/02/2022

Tim M.

Great experience! They did a great job Were on time and had the job completed when they said they would

Description of Work
Exterior Painting, Painting - Interior

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/02/2022

05/19/2022

Lorie B.

Professional, prompt and left everything in great shape.

Description of Work
Exterior painting and repairs.

Work Completed On 05/18/2022

04/06/2021

Deidre R.

It went well. Very professional. On time. Reasonable price.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, new carpet. Minor exterior repair

Category siding, house painters

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

03/26/2021

Cheryl R.

I have done so much painting in my life and wanted to hire this job done because I couldn't face the challenges from doing it myself. I can honestly say that Ben's company went over and beyond what I expected. He called immediately upon receiving my request, was punctual in our initial meeting and even helped me with color choices. He was never in a hurry. He gave me his full attention and I never felt like my small job was a chore for him. He understood "the feel" of our home and gave professional advice accordingly. His crew was exceptional. They were friendly, cordial and ON TIME. Their attention to detail was like nothing I have seen before. They covered everything that needed covering and there were no accidental spills or accidents. If you've ever painted a room yourself, you will appreciate the taping and the preparation that went into our job. THE CAULKING finished off everything just the way I wanted. These guys are old-school hard workers. They worked from morning til night to get our job done perfectly. They also repaired a small section of our roof that had been bothering me for years. The price was reasonable for the work performed. I definitely recommend Ben and his crew. I haven't seen the last of them because I will call them first when I want the job done right. He also gave us a great price on guttering for our home. That is next on the list of taking care of our home.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Roofing, Painting - Exterior

Category roofing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

02/23/2021

GUS O.

Ben came out in the rain to successfully deal with a roof leak. Later, he replaced the roof. He worked well with the insurance company. I highly recommend Ben and Inside and Out Remodeling and Roofing.

Description of Work
Roofing Repair and Replacement

Category decks, roofing

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

11/14/2020

Steve F.

They were prompt --professional workers--good quality work--good value also.

Description of Work
Inside & Out. did some roof and ventilation repairs on my house. Also a full repaint of the interior of my house.

Category roofing, siding, garage builders, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

11/04/2020

Lois D.

Excellent service & prompt completion.

Description of Work
As repair roof shingles

Category roofing, garage builders

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking your time to share your experience! It was an honor to be able to help you with your repair. If you need anything in the future, don’t hesitate to reach out. - Ben C., Owner

09/14/2020

Srini R.

Ben from Inside & out had been truly and consistently professional since day one of contact. Quality workmanship, courteous to deal with and timely completion. They installed a new gabled patio in my backyard and tied it into my home roof. I must say the product came out even better than I had envisioned. Excellent overall experience! I wish them the best!!

Description of Work
Installation of New Gabled Patio in my back yard

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Review for Inside & Out Roofing, Painting & Remodeling LLC - 8992 Preston Rd, Frisco, TX - 38874125

[Member Name Removed], we know time is your biggest commodity which is why we try our best to respect it. We're so glad that we were able to help you out with your patio, and I'm even happier you love it! Let me know if we can do anything else! -[Member Name Removed] C., Owner

06/28/2020

Marla J.

Ben with Inside and Out Remodeling was so easy to work with. He covered painting, gutters and new shutters at my home. He also installed grab bars in all of my showers/tubs. He and his crew were very professional, punctual, and made sure I was satisfied with their work every step of the way. I will use him again and can definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Painting brick exterior, new gutters and new shutters outside. Grab bars installed inside of home. Power washed metal roof.

Category gutter repair, roofing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/28/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for trusting me and my crew with your home. I'm so glad we were able to knock your expectations out of the park. If you need us again, please don't hesitate to reach out! -[Member Name Removed] C., Owner

06/23/2020

D D.

Very well. All projects finished in 3 days.

Description of Work
French drain installation, Exterior painting and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair, house painters

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

11/05/2019

Nichole D.

Everything turned out great! We were very happy with the results on everything they did. They were very professional & everything was done very fast. Ben did a great job keeping us informed on what they were going to do & the progress on every project. He provided us many options to choose from & the prices were very fair for the high quality work done.

Description of Work
Roofing, interior & exterior painting, flooring, remodeling.

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, roofing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

10/16/2018

Daryl B.

Could not be more pleased with Inside Out. They took the time to ensure we were absolutely happy with the work and most importantly they paid attention to detail to ensure a very professionally looking result. I would use them again without hesitation and have already recommended them to several others. It’s great to utlize a company who takes the time they do to ensure customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 10/16/2018

10/12/2018

D C.

Painting was done in conjunction with roof and gutter replacement after a hail storm. Work was done quickly and with excellent results. Two years later, the exterior painting still looks great. The fence was stained at the same time and also still looks great. I've used this contractor since and referred him to others. He's really responsive and easy to work with.

Description of Work
External Painting

Category fencing, roofing, house painters, patios

Work Completed On 07/26/2016

10/12/2018

D C.

Have used this contractor before for other jobs. Received the same great service. I had ceilings in most of the house (six rooms) repaired because nails were popping out, which resulted in plaster loosing and falling. They hammered in the nails, inserted screws for extra support, replastered and painted. They also painted three rooms completely. Painters arrived on time the two days they worked, worked steadily, and did a great cleanup. They were meticulous in their prep work to avoid damage to contents of the house. The work was completed in less time than expected and was done well. It's been the easiest return to "normal" I've experienced with inside work. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

10/10/2018

Lori P.

Ben and his crew did a very good job. I was thrilled with the quality and attention to detail. They did great work and finished in a timely manner. I will refer friends and neighbors to Inside & Out Remodeling and will also keep them in mind for future projects.

Description of Work
Gutters, trim and painting

Category gutter repair, house painters

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

10/05/2018

Donna M.

My husband and I have repeatedly used Inside & Out Roofing & Remodeling over the past few years as we have remodeled our home located in Denton. We have always been impressed with his punctuality, wonderful costumer service, and professionalism. Our most current project completed was our homes exterior painting. Just as always Ben was very prompt and courteous. We will, of course, continue using Inside & Out as our " go-to" contractor as he has assisted us with; roofing, gutters, kitchen and bathroom remodel, wall framing, flooring and now exterior paint. Ben is very talented and every project he has done has exceeded our original expectations.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category fencing, flooring contractor, picture framing, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, siding, garage builders, home remodeling, house painters

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

01/14/2018

Kelly G.

Ben and his team were great to work with. Ben was patient and receptive throughout the entire process. He made it easy to make the best design choices for our master bathroom remodel. I would highly recommend. We will continue to use inside out for all of our home improvement needs.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/12/2017

12/25/2017

Jerry H.

Work done promptly and with no issues. Ben was very helpful and knowledgeable

Description of Work
New good and exterior paint

Category gutter repair, roofing, house painters

Work Completed On 05/04/2016

11/07/2017

June L.

Went well! Job was job beautifully!

Description of Work
roof Replacement from hail damage

Work Completed On 07/10/2017

Thank you for your kind words and great review!

07/25/2017

Rachael A R.

Ben Chartrand the owner was to replace all rotten wood and wood that had been chewed on by critters. He replaced some boards and painted over other rotten boards and failed to replace all of boards removed leaving an empty space. He power washed the boards, it rained, he painted and it rained again and now the paint is peeling because the boards were painted wet. He painted over peeling paint and that is peeling. He installed the wrong roof we contracted for GAF Timberline HD Charcoal and Ben installed Owens Corning Brownwood and with only approximately two packs of shingles on we told him they were the wrong shingles and he refused to stop and continued to work until dark. I sent him text messages asking him to stop and he refused. Ben told me more than once that it must be hard when you can't remember but he could remember that I verbally told him I wanted the roof he was installing. I have no problem with my memory. Ben insisted that we pay in advance before the work began. When my husband told Ben he would cancel the check Ben threatened to sue us for a day's labor, 25% restocking fee, 25% cancellation fee and put a lean on our home if we didn't pay. The restocking fee and cancellation fee was in our contract. We felt we were backed in a corner rains were forecast and our roof was exposed and he had already taken over $18,000.00 so we had to let him finish. When the roof was on the forecasted rains came. We have a contract for GAF Timberline HD Charcoal shingles Ben installed Owens Corning Brownwood Shingles. Ben told us he had gotten us a better shingle and we asked if they were the same as the one on our contract and he said yes. Since the paint was to be for the GAF Charcoal and not for Owens Corning Brownwood Ben gave us a contract saying he would repaint the house to match the roof at no charge to us. Ben paid a color specialist from Sherwin Williams to choose the correct color of paint to tone down the roof (the roof has a lot of orange in it).

Description of Work
Roofing and Painting

Category roofing, house painters

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

Inside & Out Remodeling & Roofing is dedicated to their customers and delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction. Any customer complaints are responded to promptly, privately and respectfully. The company handles all customer concerns with the upmost care and strives for an amicable resolution. Any new or existing clients who have questions or doubts regarding our companies service are welcomed to ask questions at any time. We stand by our honesty, integrity and workmanship. As a Christian company, we sincerely we wish nothing but the best for anyone we meet. Respectfully, Ben Chartrand Owner

07/13/2017

William H.

Excellent work, Will use them again for the master bath

Description of Work
Remodel 2 bathrooms

Category roofing, home remodeling