Green Paradise Landscaping

Founded 2001 β€’ With Angi since December 2012

8811 Teel Pkwy P.O Box 5597

Frisco, TX 75034

Green Paradise was established in 2002 as a Landscaping company serving Dallas with all Lawn care needs. Today Green Paradise has expanded its work scope into Outdoor Living Construction and Home Remodeling. We have kept our roots of lawn care while providing Construction and Design ideas for every corner of your home! Check out our social media for our latest projects!...

07/17/2020

Matt R.

Green Paradise did a great job on the garden borders, work was quick and quality was great. Team was very open to minor tweaks/changes once work started. I will be calling them back for future projects.

Description of Work
Garden Borders

Category ceramic tile, hardscaping

09/25/2019

Kenny I.

It went well! Fast work! The guys were out there bright and early and completed the job in just one full day of work. The wall looks great!

Description of Work
Repair a falling retaining wall in then front yard of home, and prepare area for for planting.

06/14/2019

Taisa M.

I hired Green Paradise for a large landscape project ($25K) that included the creation of flower beds with stone edging, pool deck extension and landscaping including plant selection. The project was done in the summer 2018 and we recently completed the items covered by their warranty. I only have praise to provide. They are a top notch team, from David who was my main contact person, to Andre who works behind the scenes as well as the workers who performed the work at my house. They did a wonderful job. My backyard looks fantastic. I appreciated the communication process, the quality of work, the professionalism and the delivery on the promises and commitments. I will surely keep Green Paradise in my list of preferred vendors. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Large Landscape Project

Category decks, landscaping, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, hardscaping, patios

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you kindly for the review. Our goal is to continue having a positive impact in local communities. We are grateful for the opportunity and look forward to helping in the future. Best Regards Green Paradise Team.

01/22/2019

Keith W.

Everyone at Green Paradise was very helpful and professional. Their pricing is very reasonable and they do great work. A careless Amazon delivery driver destroyed my masonry mailbox. But Green Paradise re-built it for me and it looks even better than the original. Their crew completed the work in one day and even stopped by the next day to make sure it still looked good. I would definitely recommend them and would gladly hire them again.

Description of Work
Re-Built My Masonry Mailbox

06/08/2018

Kay S.

From the first time David came to the house, we knew we wanted to work with him and this company. He listened to our ideas and our preferences, and then offered many helpful suggestions to make it even better. After he sent the list of plants he had in mind (so we could look them up on the internet to see if we liked them), he gladly made changes based on my choices - even when I knew what he suggested was better for the area (but I just didn't like it.) He was always professional in his attitude. It took a while before the work began, because we didn't call them out until the height of planting season and they were swamped. But when they came, the crew did an excellent job - even relocating a few of our existing plants and reworking the sprinkler system to cover the area being landscaped better. We also had a french drain put in along one side of our property. At this point, we haven't had the gullywashers to test that out, but I feel sure it will do what it's supposed to do - draining the excess water more quickly so it doesn't stand so long. One of the small plants died, despite much watering, and they are scheduled to replace it next week when in the area, just as promised when the work was finished. I can't say enough good about this company and the work they do, and the manner in which they perform it. We will definitely hire them again with further landscape wishes.

Description of Work
Landscape the front yard

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, drain pipe

03/16/2018

Josh H.

The team was amazing! The work was better than expected and looks great. The project was completed without me having to be there in a matter of hours. When I arrived home, I reviewed the work, called and paid them. I will be coming to them for several other larger projects around the yard.

Description of Work
Brick flower bed surrounding the mailbox collapsed and needed rebuilding and I wanted to add a capstone on top

11/01/2017

Ron D.

Great ... Job Well Done He is hard to contact, but on the job response quickly. Excellent Work!!!

Description of Work
Front walkway replaced ... including 3 levels of stairs on walkway.

Category concrete repair

It was a pleasure working with you, we look forward to more projects ahead!

07/31/2017

Anne M.

Very pleased. Great work ! Gardeners were pleasant and very hard-working. Excellent cleanup job πŸ‘πŸΌπŸŒΈ

Description of Work
Pruning, edging and trimming of shrubs. Pulling of weeds.

Category landscaping, lawn service

We look forward to assisting in this 2018 season!

07/10/2017

Qian W.

Overall, David and his teams did a good job. We referred them to my friend.

Description of Work
Green Paradise built a stone patio and two flowers beds and planted some trees and bushes in our backyard.

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, patios

We thank you for the referral and your review. All the best!

11/03/2016

Nada S.

Green Paradise came out a few times to provide us with an estimate and they were incredibly professional. The price was very reasonable. Unfortunately, we were unable to have the work done but we are hoping to soon. Don't think twice and hire them!

Description of Work
Stamped concrete

Category landscaping, stamped concrete

09/15/2016

Aaron B.

The cost was extremely high given the material and labor that I was aware needed it be done. I guess they are pretty punctual and professional with scheduling, showing up on time and communications, but overall it seems like they didn't have their own employees do the work -- they sub-contract everything -- which means that they make their money by taking money off the top of other peoples' work. That is not really something I'm interested in.

Description of Work
I received an estimate from Green Paradise Landscaping to pour a concrete patio and build a deck.

Category concrete repair, patios

09/10/2016

darla L.

These guys are awesome. I love my patio! They got it done quickly and gave me a great deal on lawn services as well. They come out every 2 weeks and take care of my huge yard and I don't have to worry about it! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Built stamped concrete patio. Lawn service.

Category landscaping, lawn service, stamped concrete, patios

08/13/2016

christine M.

They came out when I was not there and I had told them not to do that. They came when I was not there and I told them not to do that. They came out and poured the patio and I was not there. The quality when they did that wasn't good. When I called the company they came and fixed all the work that was bad.

Category patios

06/28/2016

jonathan B.

The work got done. Eventually. Had to call repeatedly to get a response. Workers seldom showed up when they were supposed to. Broke a sprinkler line in the process. This was discovered after the money was paid. David kept saying they'd come to fix and they just didn't show up. The initial work looked good once completed but the communication during was horrendous. Appears they just can handle their workload. Buyer beware.

Description of Work
Replaced stonework around flower beds and a path.

04/30/2016

Bob K.

It took a few weeks to get started on the stone borders. Once they did start, it took about 4 days to complete. They also had a crew remove all of my grass to prep the yard for the sod while they got the sod. We picked an Austin Stone with French pattern and no brick cap for our stone borders. The crew dug out a trench outlining the shape and then placed rebar in the trench to hold the concrete that was poured in the trench to form the base for the stone. The height was nice and they crew did a nice job keeping level even with my sloping lot. The stone was cut and fit into an french pattern which looks great!. Small drain pipes were also installed at the base at regular intervals. The work was labor intensive and they did a nice job, maintain their quality throughout the project. The borders were noticed my our neighbors who have all commented on how nice they are and the difference they make to our house. The difference in quality of our stone borders is evident when compared with others in our area. We also had the front yard sodded with Emerald Zoysia which looks great and will look even better once it roots and grows. There was some delay in getting all of the sod since they cannot cut sod when it is raining or the sod is too wet. Once they finished up and rolled it, they cleaned up and everything looks fabulous! David stopped by often to check on the work and I am satisfied with our new front yard and highly recommend David's company for any outdoor needs you may have.

Description of Work
I contacted Green Paradise about Stone Flower beds. I received a call back from David and we set up an appointment. When we met, David made the measurements and offered stone, brick, mixture etc for flower bed borders. He also mentioned he could get sod and I asked him if he could get Emerald Zoysia and he said yes, so we added sodding the front yard with the cadillac of grasses! He got the estimate back to me and I approved it. It took a while to get started so you must be patient with weather etc. I am not a patient person, but David was responsive and always let me know what was going on. The end product was stone flower beds that are the envy of my neighborhood and my Emerald Zoysia that I have wanted for 2 years. See attached pictures including one of before and after.

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel

03/21/2016

Victor K.

It all went well. Daniel was punctual as were his crews. The crews worked diligently and finished the work in just under two days. The crew was polite, respectful and tidied up after themselves. Best of all, the yard looks really, really nice. Would not hesitate to recommend Green Paradise to anyone looking for landscape services.

Description of Work
Added approximately 250 square feet of concrete slab to our existing patio, built a 150 square foot sitting area with stone and decomposed granite. Also, built a flower bed with 9 sky pencil holly bushes.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, pavers, gravel, sunrooms, hardscaping, patios

03/06/2016

Alec W.

Outstanding work! There are many homes in our neighborhood with stone flower-bed borders, and ours done by Green Paradise is clearly the nicest. We've received so many compliments from the neighbors. We definitely will use this company again for more landscaping, stonework, and a possible patio extension in the back yard.

Description of Work
Built stone border with brick cap for flower beds in the front yard, installed red oak tree in back yard, set post for bird feeder.

Category landscaping, masonry, pavers, gravel, sunrooms, patios

02/10/2016

SUSAN E.

David called me back the day I contacted him and met me the next day. His bid on the work was right in line with the Big Deal of the day although more since the patio was larger and the back steps and pier reinforcement were add-ons. David was helpful in making design suggestions including ways to enhance the accessibility to both the rest of the yard and the new patio. Workers came as scheduled, completed the work in two days, and we are DELIGHTED with the new outdoor space.

Description of Work
Green Paradise put in a large patio behind my daughter's house with extra support for a future hot tub. They also tore down and reconstructed the back stoop with wrap-around steps to the patio and back yard.

02/10/2016

Darius W.

The overall project turned out as well as we projected. The project did take a bit longer than anticipated with weather delays and permits. There were however some minor details that had to be addressed but David was able to have someone there to rework the issue ASAP even at late hours. David made sure that the rework was done properly that at times he was the one performing the task. I thought that was tremendous when the owner stepped up to finish the job.

Description of Work
Concrete patio, patio cover, and river rock side yard.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, pavers, gravel, sunrooms, patios

01/07/2016

Virgilio F.

David is very professional, the work of his team was great, they provided follow up and all project worked pretty well, I'm happy and I will do him in the future, actually I may already do an additional work with him inside the house.

Description of Work
Outdoor kitchen with stone work, equipments installation, electrical, gas line + pergola patio covered patio.

Category electrician, landscaping, masonry, pavers, gravel, hardscaping, patios, outdoor kitchens

09/23/2015

Mark S.

It was a excellent experience working with green paradise. They were courteous and got the work done quickly. Our yard looks wonderful and we have been complimented many times on the variety of plants and how well they accentuate our house. I will definitely work with them in the future.

Description of Work
Green landscaping provided with a landscaping in the backyard. They then planted and landscaped areas.

08/08/2015

DARLA S.

It was very hot the days the man was here working. The work turned out beautifully and we are pleased with it. After the work was finished, David, the owner, came to inspect the work to be sure we were happy with it and had someone come back out to adjust a sprinkler that had been moved during the process.

Description of Work
The man did the stonework around two trees and our front flower beds.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

06/24/2015

Mike B.

After talking to several companies, David displayed excellent work references and photos of prior jobs like ours. He knows what he's talking about, and was willing to work within my own specifications. His bid was great, so we went with him. Stone and brick-work first. Scheduled a start date, made our deposit and off we go. His crew shows up on the agreed-to date and begins work. Work was completed on time and to expectation. They do really nice work . Cleaned up. We were happy with the work, and so we started talking about the landscaping and sod. We agreed to a deal, they rip out all the old bushes we agreed to, and planted all the new landscaping my wife selected. He laid the Sod a few days later, and even fixed a few sprinklers. All was great! Throughout our conversations, we learn he also does yard maintenance, and we weren't exactly thrilled with our previous company. So being fully impressed with David and Green Paradise to this point, I was happy to make the switch. Here's where we start the rub... OK, they mowed and edged on schedule regularly, but it was with some of the "extra services" that I was needing is when we started to feel neglected. David said they they could refresh my fence, minor repairs and staining; but I couldn't get him to provide an estimate. He said they could enroll me into a fertilizer and weed program, but they never made that happen. A few other things that just didn't work out. My wife and I had tried contacting David several time, and he was always apologetic and reasonable, but the inaction finally got to me, and I gave up. Bottom line: I think David has a great thing going, I just think he's a little too busy for his own good right now; and rightfully so, they do really good work. I'd hire him again if he could convince me that his operation has expanded a bit and he can now keep up. He's a really nice guy and professional, I just think he got a little overwhelmed, and my "extra work" became less of a priority. I wish Green Paradise continued success.

Description of Work
Built stone flowerbeds with brick cap and matching brick walkway flanking, removed old bushes and planted new landscaping and sodded the front yard.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, masonry, pavers, gravel, tree service, house painters, hardscaping

03/17/2015

Jeri H.

The project went very well. David Souza is very professional, as is his landscape architect. The design is beautiful! Although the plan doesn't have the exact types of plants we want, the group is very flexible to assist in getting what we want before beginning the full project. I highly recommend them for planning your outdoor retreat.

Description of Work
Created a professional design for outside living space in the backyard and landscaping for the front.

03/09/2015

Jonathan D.

We hired David and his team to make our house market ready. They did a fantastic job! They worked quickly and did a great job. We will be using them at our new house, as well.

Description of Work
New sod, removal of old bushes, stone work to enhance front entrance, new mulch, flowers and shrubs

Category landscaping, masonry, mulch, pavers, gravel