Frisco Electric Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2006

6811 Pecan St

Frisco, TX 75034

Family Owned & Operated. Additional Email: officemanager@friscoelectric.com...

06/18/2020

Ralph H.

From first contact to completion of the work, it was a pleasure to deal with Frisco Electric. When I called the office, Vanessa was very congenial and helpful. She was able to provide a reasonable estimate based on my description of the work to be done scheduled an appointment for the next day. The electrician, William, who did the work arrived as scheduled. He too was quite congenial, and he worked efficiently and professionally. We are very pleased with our experience with Frisco Electric and will call them again when/if we need electrical work again.

Description of Work
Install three ceiling light fixtures and replace two electrical outlets

Category electrician,lighting

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking the time to leave this positive review. We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the future.

12/07/2019

Robert C.

To me one of the most important factors in determining a great company vs. lesser ones is how they react after a complaint. When I initially contacted Frisco Electric the technician who showed up not only didn't spend any time diagnosing the problem, but he replaced an outlet that didn't need replacing and then overcharged me to boot -- $255 when he was literally at my home less than 15 minutes. I was quite unhappy. I let Frisco Electric know of my frustration and they immediately acknowledged the overcharge and the owner asked if he could come fix the problem. He showed up and acknowledged that the technician was someone who had previous issues and they were trying to give him one more chance. The owner took the time to correctly diagnose the issue (a never-used outlet in my backyard had gotten water leaked into it and was tripping the circuit). Frisco Electric was very quick to address the issue when I notified them of my dissatisfaction, and because of that I will use them again in the future. Most companies are great to deal with when everything runs smoothly, but you can really tell a company's character by how they react when there is a problem, and Frisco Electric was first class.

Description of Work
GFCI circuit repeatedly tripping

02/27/2018

Kenneth L.

There were no problems at all. from the call I place to schedule the service to the time the electrician left everything was smooth and easy.

Description of Work
Replace a grounding wire

11/15/2017

Tammy G.

I spoke with Vanessa on the phone and explained the urgency of the situation. We ordered a new washing machine that was being delivered and hooked up and we did not have the appropriate plug. She was awesome! She immediately got William on the job. William was very professional and was almost leaving for the day, but wanted to help us out since we were in a pinch. This is the second time we've called Frisco Electric. Both times were great. Won't call anyone else! Thanks to Vanessa and William!

Description of Work
We were getting a new washing machine and needed the plug changed out.

11/13/2017

Samir M.

It went well. On time and cleaned up after finishing.

Description of Work
Installed five recessed lights in two rooms (one room with high ceiling) Also installed a fan in high ceiling room.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

09/25/2017

Heiner T.

No response, I guess this is not on the priority list.

Description of Work
installee this n my garage.

Category electrician

I apologize for failing to respond to you. These requests are sent directly to my email. I did not see your request, it might have gone to spam. We respond to every customer phone call and email request. Scheduling work is based on your timing and our availability. Thank you, Vince Owner, Frisco Electric Inc.

09/20/2017

James S.

Excellent. Very Professional.....cleaned up when finished. I wanted professional electricians not handyman so I went with professional electricians.

Description of Work
Chandelier hung in center of dining room (supports needed to be installed), wiring run to wall for dimmer switch, dimmer switch installed.

Category electrician,lighting

08/30/2017

TIMOTHY S.

Excellent! The electrician, Curren, was superb in explaining things to us and in figuring out that we needed a larger transformer for our house. He made sure we got the right equipment, and for a reasonable price. We enjoyed dealing with him and the office staff at Frisco Electric and will definitely use them again the future...highly recommended!

Description of Work
Repair/replace a worn-out door bell. Upgrade transformer and ensure that the bell is clearly audible both upstairs and downstairs.

07/13/2017

MARIANNE D.

EXCELLENT! Caleb was prompt, knowledgeable, efficient and went above and beyond.

Description of Work
i had a bad GFI that need to be replaced.

03/24/2017

Mark A.

They have been out here 3-4 times. They are our go to for anything electric.

Description of Work
They came in to connect a stove-top for us. They also fixed a fan and smoke alarms.

CW Floors & Lighting

DUE TO MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY, WE ONLY INSTALL AND REPAIR FLOORING PURCHASED THROUGH OUR COMPANY. CW Floors & Lighting is a retail store with locations in both Rockwall and San Antonio. Both stores feature beautiful showrooms with a huge selection of carpet, hardwood flooring, several different types of tile, laminate, vinyl, luxury vinyl tile and plank, stone flooring and lighting Rockwall showroom hours: 10-5 M-Fri, Sat by appt only. Call (972) 771-1975 for more details. San Antonio showroom hours: 9-6 M-Fri, 9-4 Saturday. Call (210) 349-1170 for more details

Offers by CW Floors & Lighting on Angi
    Majestic Outdoor Lighting

At Majestic Outdoor Lighting we are proud to provide high quality, professional LED outdoor lighting and landscape lighting solutions. We want your yard, garden, patio, pool or other outdoor area to shine and add to the ambiance of your property. We have experience working with both residential and commercial applications and we will find the best outdoor lighting solution possible for your needs. We work hard to design a lighting system that provides you with exactly the end result you are looking for! Call us today to learn more about outdoor lighting systems in Dallas, Fort Worth or any surrounding area. We will begin by helping you choose the right design for your property and needs. We can help highlight the best features of your property. When you add lighting to your outdoor space, you will bring new components to life. Textures that were previously unseen will add an artistic touch to your landscape. Water features will come to life with colorful light shows. And your outdoor spaces will become more usable night or day! Call for a FREE lighting estimate.

FM Electrical

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in all electrical work, service upgrades, lighting control, remodel, and new construction services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Phone Wiring
    $50 for estimate
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Residential & commercial service work, repairs, additions, updating, lighting, ceiling fans, expansions, remodels & troubleshooting.