Final Cut Roofing And Construction, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2010

8992 Preston Rd. 110-725

Frisco, TX 75034

Nobody likes storm damage to their property. That's why we designed a simple 3-step process to help you with your insurance claim and restore your home so you get back to enjoying life. Call us today for a free inspection at 888-619-3271 or visit our website at FinalCutRoofing.com to schedule your free inspection from our calendar at a time that works best for you. At Final Cut, we make hiring roofing contractors easy. ...

10/14/2016

Roy J.

I give them A across the board. I will absolutely use them again. He did everything that I needed to him to do and he asked me to categorize it as excellent company in the deal.

Description of Work
Final Cut Roofing repaired some shingles on my roof.

10/14/2016

Roy J.

I would give them an A across the board. I will use them again. In fact, I'm thinking of making a call to have my roof checked before winter.

Description of Work
We used Final Cut Roofing for fencing services.

Category fencing

12/08/2015

Nancy L.

Scheduling was a bit tricky, since we had a hail storm and everyone was having their roof replaced. Mark always kept us informed about schedule changes and went out of his way to make sure everything was completed to our satisfaction. Long before we had to have our roof replaced, I had called Mark about a fitting on our roof for our hot water heater that vented out the roof. He came by the same day to look at it and took care of it for me right away! When the hail storm hit later that year, it was a no-brainer who we would call! He even puts up our Christmas lights!! Customer service is Mark Nosrati's middle name! That's what makes all the difference in doing business with Final Cut Roofing!

Description of Work
Roof was replaced and fence was restained.

Category fencing,roofing

09/23/2015

Roy J.

We were very satisfied with the work done. The vendor provided us with pictures as part of problems that need to be fixed on our roof and then provided us with pictures of the are repaired areas after the work was completed. The job was done in the time expected and professionally done.

Description of Work
Made repairs on our roof. We had just purchased our house and had Final Cut Roofing give us an estimate on repairing our roof.

05/21/2015

Nancy T.

I called b/c I noticed a water stain inside by my chimney. Mark came out within the hour as rain was expected during the night. He saw a couple of places which he sealed with silicone, but also recommended that I call a chimney company to check the chimney surround, which he thought was the true problem. I did that, and that company fixed the leak, and also suggested that I get my roofer (Mark@ Final Cut) to come back and go over the entire roof and silicone any exposed nail heads along the ridges.(They saw some.) I contacted Mark again and he came out - in between in rainstorms - and checked the entire roof and gutters for potential problem areas, sealing any exposed nail heads etc. Mark also indicated some issues with a couple of my gutters and has me on his schedule for a call back when the rain stops!!! Outstanding service - Beyond prompt - VERY professional!!!

Description of Work
He sealed potential problems places on my roof with silicon, and recommended that] I contact a Chimney company b/c h thought the chimney surround was the real problem.

Category gutter repair,roofing

07/21/2014

Elaine S.

If you need a roof repair, possible new roof or are not sure where that new leak is coming from, please consider giving Final Cut Roofing a call. I have worked with this company on two minor repairs due to hail, house aging and more recently, a hard to track water leak that we could not figure out if roof or pipe or what. Mark and his team are professional, through and meticulous about getting the job done right the first time.

Description of Work
Tracked down an elusive roof leak; evaluated damage inside and out; repaired roof; repaired and replaced internal drywall, paint matching and full clean up. You would never know the leak was ever there.

10/06/2013

Doris S.

Mark and his crew replaced the roof on my Mother's 17yr. old home. They were very professional, knew what they were doing and did an excellent job. Everything was immaculate when they finished. Mark had also put a roof on my home a few years ago. He is very knowledgeable in all aspects of roofing and its requirements. He is very professional and willing to explain what needs to be done, and to answer any questions. I would definitely call on Final Cut Roofing again. I would be glad to recommend the Company to anyone in need of roofing.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

09/25/2012

JENNIPHER A.

Shane and Mark are great guys to work with. I'm a very detail oriented person and consumer and they explained everything wonderfully to a woman that doesn't know anything about roofs! Shane was especially helpful by keeping me in the loop on the entire process, schedules and timeframes. I will definately use Final Cut Roofing again for repairs and other jobs I have planned for my home.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

08/29/2012

From start to finish from the adjuster( Mark Nosrati) to the work being completed I was totally satisfied and pleased with Final Cut Roofing. Work was completed in one day and debris was cleaned up and removed. Mark was in contact with me during the entire process by phone or in person. I have referred Final Cut Roofing to several friends and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced my roof, vents and wind turbines.

07/04/2012

Becky K.

The job went very well. Mark was punctual with our first meeting to determine what was to be done. Mark did an excellent job communicating via e-mail with pictures of what he had in mind as well as responding to pictures we sent him. Mark also drove through our neighborhood to get ideas based on what other fences had been built. Mark and his contractor were ALWAYS polite, conscientious and respectful. I was comfortable with leaving the house while they were working, even when they had to work into the night a few times. If weather was an issue or Mark got caught up with another job, I always received a phone call and an explanation- which were legitimate reasons for not being able to work on the fence that day. Finally, Mark and his contractor passed my benchmark test- my dogs. I always gauge their reaction to someone as to if I want that person working in my home. There have been some that barely make it past the front door before the dogs are wanting to chew them to pieces- and they're labs! Chipper and Dixie LOVED Mark and his contractor. They would go out and visit while Mark worked. It was pitiful when the fence was first finished because for days, the dogs would go running out into the yard expecting to see Mark and Santiago! The disappointment on their faces that Mark and Santiago weren't there was so sad. I highly recommend Mark and Final Cut Roofing for any job you are considering. Mark is one of the few people I have come across that does business in the old school way. He does an excellent job with quality products that he guarantees. I know I will not get ripped off or scammed. Trust me, He is the one for your job!

Description of Work
We originally hired Mark to repair our roof. He arrived on time, did the work quickly and efficiently and I can call him anytime to repair any roof tiles that have come off since he worked on it. I received a flyer in the mail from him stating he now did fences. We were in dire need of a new fence. Not only was his quote reasonable, I knew from past experience that Mark was reliable, honest, hard working and great to work with.The fence is BEAUTIFUL!!! It is by far not only the best looking fence in the neighborhood, but it is put together very well. Other fences were going up in the area and they were not as well built as mine. First, Mark stained each piece individually so every inch of wood is covered, prolonging the life of the fence. Second, Mark designed the fence to where the bottom boards could easily be replaced if they wear out before the rest of the fence. Third, Mark screwed in some boards using wood screws so that they would stay in place. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my fence and still admire it when I come and go (which is frequently as I have teenagers) and we've had the fence a while now!

Category fencing,gutter repair,roofing

Freelite

FreeLite opened in Dallas in 1981 and has served the skylighting needs of the DFW Metroplex ever since. Family owned and operated, we offer the best customer service around. Whether it is a simple replacement or an elaborate installation, we have the skills and experience necessary to get the job done right. We are experts in leak repair and energy efficient upgrades. Experienced both in commercial and residential projects. We work on all types of skylights sizes and designs.

1st Choice Softwash Solutions

We are a Veteran Owned & Operated Small Business. At 1st Choice Softwash Solutions, we specialize in Roof Cleaning and Low Pressure Exterior Cleaning known as Soft Washing for residential, commercial & small businesses.

Spray-Net Dallas

Spray-Net applies premium custom coatings to provide factory-like finishes to exterior surfaces and interior cabinetry. Our patented custom coatings are specifically formulated to the surface being coated in order to provide premium look and performance on brick, stucco, vinyl siding, aluminum siding, fiber cement siding, doors, windows and cabinets. We also utilize a weather-adjusted application process which allows for optimal adhesion. Spray-Net guarantees its coatings against peeling for 15 years! No other painter has access to our proprietary coatings and processes so no other painter will provide any guaranty like this. Our coating look great and add value. Our brick paint/stain will give you the new color you desire without losing the texture or breathability of your existing brick. Our vinyl, aluminum and stucco paints extend the life of the surface. Our cabinet paints give a finish that is harder and more durable than new cabinets just out of the factory.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check

Free Inspections, Free Estimates, roofing hail damage detection, roof leak detection,free attic ventilation analysis inspection, free reports with any inspection, free home owners insurance claim assistance, leak repairs, wind damage repairs, ventilation upgrades, roof replacements, wind damage repair