Final Cut Roofing And Construction, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2010

Nobody likes storm damage to their property. That's why we designed a simple 3-step process to help you with your insurance claim and restore your home so you get back to enjoying life. Call us today for a free inspection at 888-619-3271 or visit our website at FinalCutRoofing.com to schedule your free inspection from our calendar at a time that works best for you. At Final Cut, we make hiring roofing contractors easy. ...

Patriot Softwash

Patriot Softwash

Patriot Softwash is your solution for a large range of outdoor cleaning services for your house or business. Our trained, fully insured, professional specialists ensure to show up on time in our branded, company trucks with the right tools to restore your home back to its original beauty.

10/14/2016

I give them A across the board. I will absolutely use them again. He did everything that I needed to him to do and he asked me to categorize it as excellent company in the deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Final Cut Roofing repaired some shingles on my roof.

CATEGORY roofing

10/14/2016

I would give them an A across the board. I will use them again. In fact, I'm thinking of making a call to have my roof checked before winter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Final Cut Roofing for fencing services.

CATEGORY fencing

12/08/2015

Scheduling was a bit tricky, since we had a hail storm and everyone was having their roof replaced.  Mark always kept us informed about schedule changes and went out of his way to make sure everything was completed to our satisfaction.  Long before we had to have our roof replaced, I had called Mark about a fitting on our roof for our hot water heater that vented out the roof.  He came by the same...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof was replaced and fence was restained.

CATEGORY fencing,roofing

09/23/2015

We were very satisfied with the work done.  The vendor provided us with pictures as part of problems that need to be fixed on our roof and then provided us with pictures of the are repaired areas after the work was completed.   The job was done in the time expected and professionally done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made repairs on our roof.  We had just purchased our house and had Final Cut Roofing give us an estimate on repairing our roof.

CATEGORY roofing

05/21/2015

I called b/c I noticed a water stain inside by my chimney. Mark came out within the hour as rain was expected during the night. He saw a couple of places which he sealed with silicone, but also recommended that I call a chimney company to check the chimney surround, which he thought was the true problem. I did that, and that company fixed the leak, and also suggested that I get my roofer (Mark@ Fi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 He sealed potential problems places on my roof with silicon, and recommended that] I contact a Chimney company b/c h thought the chimney surround was the real problem.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Free Inspections, Free Estimates, roofing hail damage detection, roof leak detection,free attic ventilation analysis inspection, free reports with any inspection, free home owners insurance claim assistance, leak repairs, wind damage repairs, ventilation upgrades, roof replacements, wind damage repair

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check