Elite Inspection Group LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2013

PO Box 2205

Frisco, TX 75034

As a company owned and managed by Realtors, Garrett Hand and Mike Kemper wanted to fill a missing link in the inspection industry. After working with 100’s of inspectors and reading reports, we felt the message from the inspector to the home buyer or seller was lost. From the beginning, Elite Inspection Group (EIG) sole purpose is to service the needs of home buyers and sellers. Making the process from scheduling your inspection, offering a wide variety of services, explaining your report in language you understand and following up with any questions. To schedule your home inspection today, call 469-818-5500 for Dallas/Fort Worth or call 512-420-3878 for Austin....

05/20/2020

Lupe C.

Elite did my home inspection and they were not able to check the roof. Make sure you ask beforehand if they will be able to access your roof. Mine was not inspected because it is a three story property and they did not have a ladder to reach. Other than that everything seemed fine.

Description of Work
New home inspection

Category home inspection

The TREC guidelines that Texas Home Inspectors follow only require an inspector to have a ladder tall enough to access a one-story building. Also, typically in a townhome/condo situation (which your home is), the association takes care of maintaining the roof. We hope that you feel the rest of your inspection was thorough and detailed and the inspector found many items for your builder to correct before closing. Your home was a new construction home and so therefore, no info about it online for the scheduler to look at pictures or to know it was 3 stories. It was not brought to our attention before the inspection that you had specific concerns about the 3rd story roof. If that had been brought to our attention, we would have definitely explained that the inspector would not be accessing it during the inspection.

04/09/2020

Edith D.

Lyle provides exceptional services as an EIG inspector. He exceeded the Sellers and my expectations with a detailed, professional and reliable inspection. EIG Inspections is a company I plan to use for years to come! E. Dunn Ebby Halliday-Allen

Description of Work
Home Inspection

01/31/2020

Joci M.

Excellent. Very professional work. Will recommend to all of my clients.

Description of Work
New Home Construction (Completed) Inspection

10/26/2018

Karen B.

They were wonderful and did a great job. Tim Nicholes inspected for about 4 hours and gave very helpful feedback. He was thorough and sent a report with everything documented including pictures. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They inspected a home I am considering buying.

09/26/2018

Stephanie F.

Service was great! Received the report same day. Report was easy to read and process.

Description of Work
Inspection on a clients home

05/20/2018

Charles N.

Steve was very knowledgable and was very helpful in walking us through his report. He was even available after the inspection for additional questions/concerns via email. We were very happy with the overall process and outcome. They offer three options for inspections: A) General Inspection B) Additional Foundation Measuring C) Termite Inspection. We did A & B.

Description of Work
New Home Inspection

Category home inspection

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that Steve was a great help to you. Thank you for choosing Elite Inspection Group!

05/10/2018

mehran M.

Mark Sexton did the inspection. He missed the flaw with air condition system and the heather. The system was completely out of refregrant and there is a big leak in its pipes and has to be replaced. This costs me $7000 out of pocket to replace after calling the home warranty that was purchase by the seller. The water heather also is not producing hot water and needs to be changed.

Description of Work
inspection of the new house

Category home inspection

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We are sorry to hear that you had an expense for your A/C system at your new home. At the time Mark completed your inspection in January, the outdoor temperature was below 60 degrees. The Texas Real Estate Commission guidelines PROHIBIT inspectors from operating A/C system since it can damage the unit. On pages 19-21 of your report, we did document that the unit did turn on and respond to the thermostat and identified some other challenges. Due to the cold weather, we CAN NOT test the system for cooling (no inspector can during this time of year). If the unit was completely out of refrigerant, did you check the Seller's disclosure? The previous owner would have experienced the same challenges you did prior to winter time.

03/20/2018

Mary B.

I brought up several concerns to the inspector, such as the foundation as well as what was in my opinion an out of date electronically box, I was assured that there was no issue. This was my first home and as such was completely inexperienced with home inspections. Within the first few months of living in the house i noticed foundation issues and upon hiring someone to check out the foundation was informed that there had been issues with the foundation for years.I also found out that the inspector does not check out the plumbing. And indeed yes there are plumbing issues where all the plumbing needs to be replaced. Needless to say, I am not happy and would not hire this company again.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

Your inspection was done in July 2015. We certainly wish you would have brought this matter to our attention before almost 3 years had passed so that we could address it with you and the inspector.

03/02/2018

Heather W.

Above and beyond what I expected. A+ service starting with the phone consult, to the actual inspection, all the way through the thorough and easy to understand summary report. I actually hired them twice as I decided to not purchase the first home. I would, and have since, recommended Elite Inspection Group to any new home buyer or any existing home owner looking to get fast, accurate and reliable information. These guys were great !

Description of Work
Pre-purchase home inspection

Category home inspection

Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your home inspection. Thank you for choosing Elite Inspection Group!

02/01/2018

Danielle B.

Great service! Steve was prompt and professional. Explained things to the buyer as necessary. He was very accommodating! I would use them again!!

Description of Work
Inspection of home prior to closing.

Category pest control, home inspection

12/03/2017

Cheryl E.

Mike from Elite Inspection Group was Outstanding! He not only performed a very detailed inspection, but he also thoroughly reviewed the written report with my client. My client was very impressed. As an agent, I rate Elite Inspection Group as EXCEPTIONAL, from ease of scheduling to actual service, communication and follow-up!

Description of Work
Home inspection.

Category home inspection

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! And, we are so happy you were happy with your Home Inspection Experience. We hope to work with you again real soon!

08/08/2017

Nan E.

Positive - Inspection included measuring the floors for slopes to see if they were in tolerance. A drawing of the slopes would have been extra $50. The electric panel box was not opened because of the safety issues concerning the old Federal Pacific boxes some of which were recalled. This necessitated another buyer expense to schedule an electrical contractor to come out and check the box. Not sure if another inspector would have opened the box or not.

Description of Work
General mechanical and systems home inspection.

Category home inspection

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We do offer additional services at an additional cost because not everyone needs to have the slab measured (i.e. new construction, pier and beam foundation, etc.) All home inspectors in the state of Texas would not open this specific type of electrical panel due to TREC standards and guidelines. They deem these types of electrical panels to be best inspected by an electrical professional. Thank you again for allowing us to inspect the home for your clients! We hope to work with you again in the near future.

07/12/2017

Nedra I.

Very good. They were excellent and what I would recommend is that after I got the report I had a question I texted the inspector and he called me back and explained it in detail.

Description of Work
I used Elite Inspection Group LLC to inspect a new home.

06/27/2017

David B.

All went great. Report looked good.

Description of Work
Home inspection

06/14/2017

Monica Y.

Went pretty well. Detailed report afterwards and a walkthrough in person.

Description of Work
Pre-purchase inspection.

05/19/2017

Dona J.

Elite Inspections is very thorough, detailed and prompt! I have referred them to several clients and will continue to use their company.

Description of Work
My home buyer clients at my referral hired Elite Inspection Group to do the home inspection on a home they are purchasing.

04/27/2017

Maria J.

It was alright. I think the whole test only took like 5 minutes. It was an in and out deal.

Description of Work
Air quality test

Category home inspection

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. You had an Indoor Air Quality Test completed and not a Home Inspection. The air quality tubes were left at your house for two hours. Yes, it only took a couple of minutes to set up the air tubes and a couple of minutes to collect the sample air tubes, but the entire test took two hours. You were provided with an in-depth report about the quality of air inside your home. Could you explain more about what you were expecting as opposed to what you received? That way, we can improve our service to customers.

01/22/2017

ROBIN B.

Elite was great to deal with; very professional; took the time to answer my many questions. Highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Air quality check

10/27/2016

Katherine B.

They did a good job. He didn't follow up, he was supposed to follow up and get me an exterminator and he never did. He told me he was going to call somebody and have them contact me to exterminate the ants and he never did. I don't know if he did, but they never called me. Either he didn't tell them or they just didn't follow up. So, I don't know who didn't follow up, I don't know if it was the inspector or the exterminator.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal from them for termite inspection.

Category pest control

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry you feel that your inspector didn't follow up. I have a copy of an email where he sent you contact information for an exterminator that we recommend. We do not do the exterminating ourselves but can recommend someone to you. I apologize that you didn't receive this email. I believe this was emailed to your husband instead of you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

10/09/2016

Russ B.

Horrible. After a good inspection from Elite, I moved in to find 2 water leaks, no phone lines are working and no TV OUTLETS will work. Two plumbing leaks were completly missed.

Description of Work
I needed a house inspected prior to purchase.

Category home inspection

[Member Name Removed], Thank for you for taking the time to leave us a review. This will help us improve our process as a company. I am not sure if you have had a chance to review your Inspection Report since you moved in, but the inspector noted on page 20 that the water in the master bathroom was turned off and advised to check with the seller. Since the water was off (no explanation given as to why the water was off), he was not able to check for any leaks. As far as checking for tv, audio and telephone lines, that is outside the scope of our inspection (TREC Guidelines we follow for inspections). We apologize you had some challenges after moving in your new home. We hope you have had a chance to have your realtor check with the sellers to address these challenges. Sincerely, Elite Inspection Group

09/12/2016

Teresa A.

Inspector was so professional and explained everything in easy to understand language to my buyer.

Description of Work
Home Inspection and Termite Inspection

Category home inspection

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it! We are so happy that you were satisfied with your inspection. Sincerely, Elite Inspection Group, LLC

09/09/2016

Michael G.

The inspection went well. The inspector gave us a thorough report and answered all our questions, several times. It's been a few months and I don't remember the exact cost, but it was somewhere between $400-$480 with the pool and termite inspection. I felt it was a good price.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

08/27/2016

Andrew L.

We are in the process of buying a house, and I am glad that our realtor recommended EIG. Our offer was accepted Monday, we scheduled the inspection for Tuesday, and we had the full inspection report on Wednesday. Fantastic! Our inspector Steve was very knowledgeable and thorough and did a great job walking us through his findings. I found their price to be very competitive as well. As mentioned in other reviews, they do share your contact information with some third-party vendors. The customer should have the option to opt out of this info sharing.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

08/16/2016

Elizabeth R.

I was pleased with the report. I felt that all the systems were checked adequately. The exterior inspection was very detailed. I appreciated how the things that were not up to code were addressed. My buyers were not alarmed. Great job.

Description of Work
Inspected all areas of the house interior, exterior and roof. This was a very thorough inspection compared to others I have attended.

Category home inspection

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it! We are so happy that you were satisfied with the inspection for your buyers. Sincerely, Elite Inspection Group, LLC

06/29/2016

Lee D.

The inspection was timely and Mike went through the complete report with me. The report arrived as promised and on time. The only thing I did not get that I prefer on the report is a summary page at the end of the report with bullet point deficiencies.

Description of Work
Home inspection, termite inspection and foundation zip-line measurements

Category home inspection

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it! We are so happy that you were satisfied with the inspection! As a normal part of our process, we don't give a summary page because we have found it is more beneficial and helpful for clients to read the entire report so they don't miss anything. However, with that being said, if you request a summary page, the inspector is MORE than happy to provide that with his report. Sincerely, Elite Inspection Group, LLC

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Metro Pest Control

We are a family owned small business that has served the Dallas area since 1970. Whether its termites, mosquitos, rodents, exclusion work or every day general pests in your home or place of business, we will take care of it. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after-hours service applies.

DFW ProSpecs

DFW ProSpecs is located inTexas and serves the entire Dallas-Fort Worth area. Counties served include Dallas, Tarrant, Parker, Collin, Rockwell, Denton and Johnson Counties. We have been trusted by home buyers to help them make informed buying decisions. Our home inspections typically range from 2-3 hours long depending on the size of the house and you are invited to follow along with your inspector as they perform their inspection. We take great pride in every inspection we perform. When the inspection is over, your inspector will prepare a detailed inspection report regarding the property.

$25.00

Home inspection - structure, foundation, electrical, plumbing, roofs, attics, basements, gutters, drainage, walls, floors, ceilings, porches, decks, HVAC systems, water heaters and swimming pools/spas.