Elevated Roofing, LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2012

15222 King Rd Suite 402

Frisco, TX 75034

Elevated Roofing is a premier Frisco roofing contractor that provides residential and commercial roofing services to the Dallas and Fort Worth areas. We provide roof inspections, maintenance, roof repairs, hail and storm damage repairs and roof replacements. Our roofing company will work to understand your specific concerns and will offer a tailored solution that fits your needs. Our roof projects are completed using the finest materials available in the industry and are backed by our warranty. We also work with major insurance companies every day and can assist you with the entire insurance claims process. With over 20 years experience, we proudly bring excellence and integrity to the roofing business by consistently delivering quality, reliable and cost-effective services to protect your property and investment. Request a free, no-obligation roof inspection today: (469) 804-6910. Building the Kingdom One Roof at a Time....

01/29/2021

Paul D.

VERY POOR EXPERIENCE. I've seen good reviews but my experience was anything but. Spent over $30K on a new roof and siding. Did roof first which was OK until the siding part. First, they put toe boards all over our new roof - this is when they nail boards into the roof so they can stand on them. So we have a new roof with holes everywhere through it now. Second the drip edges they put up were ruined when they took off siding (see picture below) - told us this would be fixed but it is certainly not. The painting of our siding resulted in paint on our brick which we were told would be removed, but it wasn't (see picture). There were a number of other issues, way too many to mention. Biggest issue was with their subcontractor who ordered way too much wood/siding which he charged us for. We had a long conversation about how I was going to use the left over wood for another project (he even told me the type of saw I would need to cut that particular type of wood). Next morning they came to clean the mess they left, instead they took all the left over wood and left the mess behind. When I called him he said he returned it for a refund. So I asked for the refund he immediately changed his story and said he had ordered extra wood for "another job". Funny how that didn't come up when we spoke about the project I was going to use that wood for. The story kept changing, like a criminal caught in a lie being questioned by police, because he keep digging a hole with deeper lies. I've asked for the receipt for the wood to compare it to the amount used but Elevated Roofing will not provide it - I wonder why? Since this job finished in September I kept being told they would make things right until their VP Daniel Brennan called today (1/28) and made it clear that wasn't his priority and they wouldn't provide the receipt. He said it is now January and that was six months ago, never mind I have been asking for this for the past six months This is just a snippet of my experience with Elevated Roofing, my suggestion is to look elsewhere or be very careful about what they promise and how much material they are charging you for versus what they actually use.

Description of Work
Roof and Siding Replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,house painters

[Member Name Removed], We were anticipating your review based on you threatening to after your profanity laced tirade. We don’t have “Some good reviews”, we have over 600 5 star reviews. That's a reflection of our company culture to take excellent care of our customers. Let's address the points of your review in order. • You told Daniel and Kenny, the work was great - not good. • Generally most roofs have toe boards to keep the on-site workers safe. The holes all get filled at project end. This is standard practice. • The drip edge was fixed immediately, this is not how we left it. The paint was from a previous job you had done- and we sent the before pics to you showing that. We still tried to remove it. • The timeframe you have referenced was long, but not entirely of Elevated’s making. You had personal business elsewhere that delayed the job. • For the siding, we gave you a price to complete the work- not for a certain amount of wood. You signed a contract for that price. We completed the work exactly as promised, and cut no corners- and you said the work was great. This would be like you contracting for a home, and asking for a refund when some of the framing wood was not used for whatever reason. We always over order for everything, that way we do not run out on the job site. The one issue was our subcontractor telling you anything about extra material. He should not be saying anything as he does not know. We did correct that issue. Daniel called you to try and provide solutions. You lost negotiating power and goodwill with us when you chose to start using profanity in the call with him. We bend over backwards to ensure we do a great job for our customers. Under no circumstance is profanity in communications acceptable to us. As with any other project we do for our customers, if you have any issues with quality or warranty, we will most certainly stand behind it and ensure you are taken care of.

05/13/2019

Meredith V.

Tedious work of replacing a large tile roof. Mike and team showed up on time, everyday, and even worked over the weekend to get our roof back into prestigious shape in record time. Crew was very diligent with clean up. From tile selection to completion, this was a highly professional project.

Description of Work
Tile Roof Replacement

09/17/2018

Mark B.

Amazing. They actually did above and beyond on what I expected that they will do. The owner came out to make sure that I was satisfied on the job they did.

Description of Work
They redid my roof.

09/13/2018

John M.

They are outstanding! They even interface with the insurance people for me. I have nothing negative to say about them what so ever. Totally professional and their onsite crews are safe and I'm very comfortable with them on my property. In fact they have completed 46 homes in our community.

Description of Work
Installed 3 roofs for three different properties the past 3 years

08/15/2017

Craig R.

Went very well...would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters after hail storm.

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows,house painters

08/01/2017

Shasta K.

I spoke to a lot of roofing companies that descended on the neighborhood after the storms. None of them made me feel like I was dealing with someone I could trust. Mike, the owner, came by to give me the initial estimate, and he seemed like a really genuine guy. In addition, he spoke frankly about the costs and the details of the roof and answered all my questions. Every instance I've communicated with the office or the workers has been professional, respectful and responsive. They showed up on the date and time they said, they cleaned up very well, and I'm confident that I got a great roof. It was confirmed this morning by the city inspector, who specifically stated that he didn't see any issues in the install of the new roof and vents. I think a lot of homeowners see an event like this as an opportunity to get a quick and dirty install on a new roof (and maybe even come out ahead), and many roofers are willing to step up to the plate and lowball offers to get one's business. At no time did I have the impression that Mike and his team operated like that; they were fair, reasonable and did what they said they would do. Very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Roof replacement after the McKinney hail storms of spring 2017.

07/28/2017

Sherri W.

Elevated Roofing is honest and professional. Would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Roofing

01/12/2017

Lizabeth L.

Elevated Roofing was a one stop shop. They handled all aspects of repairs and replacements. We had one contact, Joe Davis, for all our needs. He coordinated everything; it was great to have one person to talk to. The workers were easy and enjoyable to work with. Of course, there are always hiccups, but, overall, we were pleased with everything.

Description of Work
There was a hail storm in March 2016. Roof replacement, gutters replaced, skylight replaced, window screens replaced, fence repaired and stained. We decided to paint the house, as roof, etc was being changed and Elevated handled that as well.

Category gutter repair,roofing,house painters

09/21/2016

David T.

Mike Witte and the team at Elevated Roofing did an outstanding job on our home to recover from hail storm damage. We interviewed 12 roofing companies, without a doubt Elevated was the best choice. Through our research we found they use the best quality products, the roof comes with one of the longest warranties and most importantly they did a fantastic job. It was clear to us the culture at Elevated was different than any roofer we visited with. The culture shows in their quality of work and how they present themselves. Each team members wears an Elevated shirt and they drive very nice Elevated trucks. Our yard was clean the entire time from project start to finish. With our 3-year-old at home we were concerned about nails and debris, they did a great job of making sure all nails and trash were removed daily. Many of our neighbors used Elevated and are just as happy as we are.

Description of Work
We needed a new roof due to hail damage

Category drywall,gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows,house painters,interior painters

09/08/2016

Deni D.

Except for some problems with the stain crew, the process went very well.

Description of Work
They replaced our roof and gutters, painted the entire exterior, and stained the fence, deck and arbor.

Category gutter repair,roofing,house painters

1st Choice Softwash Solutions

We are a Veteran Owned & Operated Small Business. At 1st Choice Softwash Solutions, we specialize in Roof Cleaning and Low Pressure Exterior Cleaning known as Soft Washing for residential, commercial & small businesses.

Spray-Net Dallas

Spray-Net applies premium custom coatings to provide factory-like finishes to exterior surfaces and interior cabinetry. Our patented custom coatings are specifically formulated to the surface being coated in order to provide premium look and performance on brick, stucco, vinyl siding, aluminum siding, fiber cement siding, doors, windows and cabinets. We also utilize a weather-adjusted application process which allows for optimal adhesion. Spray-Net guarantees its coatings against peeling for 15 years! No other painter has access to our proprietary coatings and processes so no other painter will provide any guaranty like this. Our coating look great and add value. Our brick paint/stain will give you the new color you desire without losing the texture or breathability of your existing brick. Our vinyl, aluminum and stucco paints extend the life of the surface. Our cabinet paints give a finish that is harder and more durable than new cabinets just out of the factory.

Landmark Painting

With over 20yrs of Professional Painting experience we offer "Great High Quality Work At Great Price!" A fresh coat of paint or stain can bring new life to rooms, add curb appeal to homes and commercial buildings, and help protect your investment for years to come. We are happy to bid on all types of painting, or staining projects in the North Texas area. We will meet with you, at your convenience, and provide you with a free, written, detailed estimate. There will be no surprise charges added after the fact. Locally owned and operated, we are a small company with big capabilities, including interior painting, exterior painting, commercial painting, deck and fence finishing, and drywall repair and installation. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Landmark Painting on Angi

0118 03-0322
    Texas
    Roofing Contractors Association of Texas
    12/31/2018

Home roofing services: residential roof repair services (including hail damage roof repair and storm damage roof repair), roof replacement, free roof inspections. Commercial roofing services: roof repair services (including hail damage roof repair and storm damage roof repair), roof replacement, roof maintenance, new roof installation, free roof inspections. We also do gutter repairs, gutter replacements, and can act as the general contractor when roofing is part of the project.

Ask us