Careington International Cooperation

Founded 1979 • With Angi since July 2012

Health Insurance - Brokers
Health Insurance - Agents & Companies
Insurance Agencies

National provider of discount dental insurance plans. Charges are determined by services provided. May apply online. ...

We are available for calls, texts or emails and the office is fully operational during the COVID period. Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency is your trusted Insurance Advisor. Fully licensed in; Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Texas, Colorado, Arizona, California, Utah, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas and Georgia. As an Independent Insurance Agent, we compare insurance rates for you and provide quality advice and coverage tailored for you and your family. We will help guide you through the options available today and insure you and your family at the best possible cost. Unlike direct insurance providers, an independent insurance agency has the flexibility to provide quotes from different companies and give you the most peace of mind for your money. In most cases, we can save you money by bundling your insurance policies together.

8x Super Service Award Recipient. Call or text me directly on (888) 261-3584 or email bruno@healthbrokersonline.com. Independent insurance broker representing every major health insurance carrier in United States. I help you understand all your options and compare between the carriers in your state to find the one with the best rates in your area, as well as the policy that is best suited for you based on your specific situation. I am here to answer any question you may have. I am experienced and great at what I do, please read what my clients are saying about me and call me with confidence. I look forward to working with you!

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

06/26/2015

03/30/2015

Description of Work
This discount plan was recommended by my dentist's receptionist. I do not have insurance and it saved me 60% on my procedure. Living on Social Security makes every dollar count so I really appreciate saving some money and this one time savings paid for the cost of an entire year of Careington Discount Plan. Well worth the cost and savings.

06/04/2014

My experience with my plan dentist, billing and their customer service has been excellent.

Description of Work
Careington 500 is a dental savings plan. They have several participating dentists in my town to choose from.

01/23/2014

They are great. They have saved me so much money. The discounts are very deep and they have over 98000 health care providers on their site.

Description of Work
Careington is a supplemental health and dental plan.

Category insurance companies

06/26/2013

Description of Work
Careington is a supplimental health and dental plan.

Category health insurance providers