Bath Time Renovations

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2008

9791 Atlantic Ln

Frisco, TX 75035

Bath Time Renovations has serviced the DFW Metroplex since 2005. Bath Time Renovations provides superior quality bathroom products with exceptional durability and style combined with an industry leading warranty. Bath Time Renovations is your one-stop shop for all your bathroom remodeling needs. We

06/29/2021

Donna R.

The finished product was beautiful! It was done very professionally. Mike has lots of experience installing and renovating, especially in renovating bathrooms and showers. My only advice would be for the client to 1) FIRST, get a sample of the tile you want to use for your shower stall. Bring it into your bathroom and make sure it looks in THAT light the way you want it to. (At the store, the lighting can make the colors of tiles appear a bit different than they will look in your bathroom at home.) 2) Assume that renovating a bathroom and/or shower will be a major renovation! Remove virtually EVERYTHING from the room and the adjacent room(s), and what is too huge to move, cover with plastic or cloth drop cloths. Renovations, no matter how "limited" are big, often complex, usually messy/dusty jobs and it is up to the client to clear away as much furniture, clothing, art objects, etc. for the workmen as possible and to cover and protect floors, carpets, etc. Also, leave a nice, open, clear path for the workmen in your house and with access to your garage. They work quickly. They don't have time to do a lot of moving of things...that is up to you. Agree upon what is YOUR responsibility and what is theirs beforehand. The workmen are honest, prompt and professional. The results will be terrific. I also recommend using the reasonably priced "Floor and Decor" for your renovations. Again, just make sure you take home a couple of samples of tiles and/or flooring so you can see how they look in YOUR home with YOUR lighting! Mike Thompson gave me a great price on excellent work. I highly recommend Mike Thompson and "Bath Time Renovations". He is a very experienced professional.

Description of Work
Mike Thompson and his crew completely renovated my master bath shower, including creating a niche for shampoo and soap, installing a new shower head fixture and drain and glass doors.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

02/25/2019

Donna R.

It was excellent. They were on time and professional. I would advice customers to make sure they are very cautious on the exact color and shade of the materials such as tile that they use, take a sample and look it with various lights. I would recommend to customers to take time to sit down face to face with the company owner to determine what things should be removed and covered with protective covering on the work area, go over in detail on what to expect, how many people will be working and just go over it very carefully in great detail and they'll be fine. It 's a very good company and very good price but I do think that they need to be clear on what they want.

Description of Work
They built me a new shower.

Category home remodeling

12/14/2018

John S.

Mike showed up on time and was very professional. He masked off the area to cutdown on the dust, enlarged the cooktop cutout and, even test fit the new cooktop to make sure it fit. Outstanding job!

Description of Work
Our new cooktop didn’t fit in the original opening in the countertop.

Category countertops

10/03/2018

Chris V.

Great! Michael was extremely communicative, and was understanding when I had to reschedule suddenly. The work looks absolutely great, and everything cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
Had handicapped safety bars installed

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling

07/02/2018

Krishnamurthy G.

Excellent in general. Mike Thompson was very cooperative, understood my needs and reservations, and was a great help in choosing the materials and design. The subs that did the work sometimes needed prompting to do things to my satisfaction. The work took a little longer than I expected. But, the end product is one I am very happy about.

Description of Work
Master bath renovation

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

06/01/2018

Sean N.

After receiving a quote from another top rated Angie's list bathroom/kitchen re-model company, I called Mike for a quote. The other company (which had the most A+ ratings) came in with a ridiculous quote and very slow/late to respond. I was not impressed. Mike got back to me immediately and after our conversation put together a plan/estimate that fit our budget and end goal (selling our house). It turned out awesome! He did a great job communicating along the way and met with me every couple of days to discuss progress. Will likely call him again for more work!!

Description of Work
Complete Master Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

04/28/2018

Robert P.

Mike did a great job....worked non-stop to re-grout the master shower. He removed the old grout and the mold that is always involved in such a job. It all looks great, clean and free from mold. I plan on using him for some other services.

Description of Work
New grout in master bath

02/06/2018

CHERYL M.

Good. Replace particle board with wood.

Description of Work
Replace faciur board.

Category handyman service, woodworking

01/23/2018

rob N.

It was great. Mike was prompt & professional. He got everything done. I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Mike performed a variety of handyman tasks from plumbing, to electrical to appliance installation to carpentry to granite vanity top installation to miscellaneous. This was an Angie's List deal: 6.5 hours of handyman services for $319

Category countertops, electrician, handyman service, lighting, plumbing

01/11/2018

Marilyn G.

See above. I will hire someone else.

Description of Work
This business offered a coupon for six hours of handyman work. When I sent a description of the work I wanted done, he wrote back and said the coupon does not apply to that type of handyman work and wanted to charge a higher rate. It's bad to offer a coupon and then tell people their requested handyman work isn't available using their coupon.

Category handyman service

The handyman for a day deal is for handyman type work. You had requested flooring to be installed which is a different rate, I never indicated it would be higher. The pricing could have very well been the same. Flooring is work that requires a quote for my business.

12/29/2017

Angela G.

Mike did an okay job for me, he was prompt and professional, took 2.5 hours

Description of Work
Patching, filling cracks and joints of all exterior surfaces.

12/19/2017

Christine B.

Came promptly (was available earlier). Installed my bathroom fan, repaired some sheet rock in my home, fixed some towel holders, and also hung a heavy mirror. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Vent fan install for bathroom, fixed sheet rock

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service

11/10/2017

Michael H.

I purchased an offer for garbage disposal replacement through Angie's List. Talked to this provider that same day, and scheduled service for the following day. Mike showed up exactly when he said he would, installed the new disposal (and hauled off the old one) in about 30 minutes and its perfect. Left no mess, was friendly, and obviously competent. Would definitely hire him again for this or similar services.

Description of Work
Garbage Disposal Replacement

09/23/2017

Heather P.

Very good job. Helpful when I called a year later and needed to use the wrench to unclog.

Description of Work
Had a garbage disposal replaced.

09/18/2017

Bryce S.

great service very professional and friendly

Description of Work
installed flood lights

09/18/2017

JAMES H.

Ok, but didn't add tile and grout as requested. Said it wasn't necessary

Description of Work
Grouting and dishwasher bracing

Category handyman service

I apologize but I think you have the wrong Company. I cant find your name or address on any of my notes. I apologize that did not receive the experience you were hoping for.

09/13/2017

R C.

Mike arrived on time. Was very professional.

Description of Work
Installed vanity, faucet and door knobs.

Category handyman service, remodeling

07/29/2017

GREG F.

It went smoothly. Mike was very responsive and made sure everything was done to my liking. Very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Replace old shower stall and backsplash on tub.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, home remodeling

07/24/2017

K R.

It went extremely well, Mike was very thorough, high quality work, very efficient and a pleasure to work with. Very much focused on great customer service and completed all my work within the time allotted including doing some extra items I did not originally consider achievable in the time frame.

Description of Work
Had a list of handyman services including installing towel rods, painting service, installing a rabbit fence in yard, installing a wall hanging system in the garage and other minor repairs.

Category fencing, handyman service, woodworking, interior painters

06/20/2017

S G.

Excellent positioning and great clean-up

Description of Work
Install grab bars and hooks in shower. Install towel bars into title.

Category handyman service, home remodeling

05/25/2017

Korey P.

Mike was very cool to work with, extremely efficient. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
I had some mirrors to be removed and drywall repairs to be made. Needed medicine cabinets hung.

Category drywall, handyman service, home remodeling

04/19/2017

David V.

Mike is a skilled and profession handyman whom I have hired on numerous occasions for repairs and general upkeep on my dog resort. He works efficiently and independently and has always done everything the proper way (never cuts corners). Happy with all of is work and will continue to use his services as needed. Highly recommend Mike and Bath Time Renovations.

Description of Work
General Handyman items, repairing drywall, hanging shelves, repairing stonework and tile, installing sun shades, hanging storage cabinets.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, home remodeling

04/03/2017

carol P.

Mike is so dependable and he was so understanding when I had to change our appointment a couple of times due to my schedule. Mike is a perfectionist, I can tell, as he did an excellent job on the 3 areas that needed attention. I highly recommend Mike and I will definitely ask for him again.

Description of Work
Caulking around 2 tubs and a kitchen sink

04/03/2017

Bryce S.

Very Professional and even found some more work he could do to finish up the last 20 minutes that was part of the time.

Description of Work
replaced porch light, installed outside security camera.

Category electrician, handyman service

03/19/2017

Andrew M.

Mike did an incredible job getting through the task list I had prepared for him. He was incredibly flexible and made sure to ask questions and ask for his work to be checked. The house sold for asking price with the first viewing. I give Mike credit for helping make that happen.

Description of Work
Preparing Home for Sale - We needed some miscellaneous work done throughout the house in order to prepare our house for sale. Baseboards were replaced, drawer was fixed, door handles replaced, and some other things.