We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Handal's Roofing

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2016

105 S Friendswood Dr

Friendswood, TX 77546

Family, local and insured company with years of experience in the roofing business. Check our reviews on BBB, YELP, FACEBOOK & GOOGLE. We have references! No money upfront, 10 years warranty on labor. Services: Residential & Commercial Roofing, Siding, Exterior Paint, Concrete Driveways, Gutters & Foundation! We are CERTIFIED ROOFING CONTRACTOR with GAF. We have 3 locations: Friendswood TX, Pearland TX & Kingwood TX....

Projects

10/16/2019

Calvin L.

Sergio and his crew were prompt, accommodating and professional. They completed the project on time as promised.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

vahid S.

My experience with HANDAL’S ROOFING was great. They are professional, honest and do a good job in a timely matter. I have worked with other contractors and this was my first experience with a contractor that everything went smooth as it was promised. They are highly recommended and they will be used on my future projects.

Description of Work
Change the Roof

Jeremy T.

I really wish I could give more than 5 stars! The service was absolutely exceptional and both Sergio and Christian we very detailed and thorough when selecting the right material and color for our complete roof replacement. I am telling anyone I know that is looking for roof repair or foundation to call this company! And I still cannot believe it took less than one day to completely replace the roof!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

thomas T.

From the time I contacted them to the time the job was completed, took less than a week. The actual job took a single day to complete. They did come back the next day to check the work and do extra clean up … much appreciated The owner was present throughout the day to check in on the progress and answer any questions I had.

Description of Work
Had a new roof for our 17 year old house

07/20/2019

Michael M.

Just a quick note about excellent service and quality and I highly recommend them for roofing needs. Not only is the quality of work what was expected but beyond what was expected. Anyone in need of quality roofing work at a reasonable price will do well giving Handal’s Roofing a call. Work was promptly done and they make the process go well. Excellent service… Thanks Sergio Mike

Description of Work
Roofing in Angleton, Texas

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business and review. We are at your service!

06/13/2019

Larry S.

Everything was excellent. They demonstrated their desire that I would be pleased.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof

Thank you for your business and review sir. We are at your service!

05/07/2019

Beverly O.

They did a great job and he sent me drone pictures as the work progressed.

Description of Work
New roof for a 100 year old house

Thank you for your business and review [Member Name Removed]. We are at your service!

03/03/2019

ervin S.

Prompt reply for everything. True professionals.

Description of Work
Re roof anf re side

Category roofing,siding

Thank you for your business and review. We are at your service!

01/29/2019

Brian L.

I was 100% satisfied. He did everything he said he was going to do. I decided that I didn't want to give him the final payment until I was Wind Storm Certified and he never badgered me for the payment or made me feel like I was in a rush. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Did a full roof, and replaced a piece of plywood that was leaking above my water heater.

01/29/2019

Armando G.

They did a great job, they put a new roof. They picked up all the trash. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Replaced my whole roof.

Foundry Construction

Family owned and operated by a Navy veteran who has spent 25 years working on major projects, construction and operations. Building our business on integrity and quality.

Offers by Foundry Construction on Angi
    Fitz Roofing

Our priority and responsibility is to provide an experience like no other within the contracting industry. We are committed to providing unsurpassed customer service and to using the highest quality products in each and every roofing system installed. Our community is the driving force of our business. We understand your homes are built and purchased to protect your families as well as your most valued assets. We also understand that everyone has unique needs. Some families we serve strictly desire a basic system to shelter their families and belongings. Others are looking to add aesthetic appeal, while yet others are seeking energy efficiency. We are dedicated to guiding each family we serve through the process of selecting the perfect roofing system that fits their vision and needs. Thank you in advance for trusting in Fitz Roofing and helping us “Making a Difference One Home at a Time.”

Affordable One Home Services

Affordable 1 Home Services Inc., a residential and commercial roofing contractor. We offer roof replacement, new roof construction, and roof repairs for homes, offices, manufacturing and much more. Affordable 1 Home Services Inc. is a full-service contractor that offers not only roofing services but siding, window replacement, door replacement and much more.

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Roofing Replacement, Gutters, Framing, Foundation, Exterior Paint, Siding, Concrete Driveway