Handal's Roofing

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2016

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Family, local and insured company with years of experience in the roofing business. Check our reviews on BBB, YELP, FACEBOOK & GOOGLE. We have references! No money upfront, 10 years warranty on labor. Services: Residential & Commercial Roofing, Siding, Exterior Paint, Concrete Driveways, Gutters & Foundation! We are CERTIFIED ROOFING CONTRACTOR with GAF. We have 3 locations: Friendswood TX, Pearland TX & Kingwood TX....

Affordable One Home Services

Affordable 1 Home Services Inc., a residential and commercial roofing contractor. We offer roof replacement, new roof construction, and roof repairs for homes, offices, manufacturing and much more. Affordable 1 Home Services Inc. is a full-service contractor that offers not only roofing services but siding, window replacement, door replacement and much more.

A Cut Above Roofing

Welcome to A Cut Above Roofing. We pride ourselves on our dedication to making sure our customers are satisfied with our work. We make sure we listen to our customers so we can give them exactly what they want! Give us a call today for your roofing needs!

12 Stones Roofing

We are a small family oriented company with big company accomplishments. We strive to give our customers nothing but the best of quality, service and respect. We will never require full payment to start a project, and for the convennience of our customers, we do accept all major credit cards.

10/16/2019

Sergio and his crew were prompt, accommodating and professional. They completed the project on time as promised.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

08/21/2019

From the time I contacted them to the time the job was completed, took less than a week. The actual job took a single day to complete. They did come back the next day to check the work and do extra clean up … much appreciated The owner was present throughout the day to check in on the progress and answer any questions I had.

Description of Work
Had a new roof for our 17 year old house

08/21/2019

I really wish I could give more than 5 stars! The service was absolutely exceptional and both Sergio and Christian we very detailed and thorough when selecting the right material and color for our complete roof replacement. I am telling anyone I know that is looking for roof repair or foundation to call this company! And I still cannot believe it took less than one day to completely replace the ro...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

08/21/2019

My experience with HANDAL’S ROOFING was great. They are professional, honest and do a good job in a timely matter. I have worked with other contractors and this was my first experience with a contractor that everything went smooth as it was promised. They are highly recommended and they will be used on my future projects.

Description of Work
Change the Roof

07/20/2019

Just a quick note about excellent service and quality and I highly recommend them for roofing needs. Not only is the quality of work what was expected but beyond what was expected. Anyone in need of quality roofing work at a reasonable price will do well giving Handal’s Roofing a call. Work was promptly done and they make the process go well. Excellent service… Thanks Sergio Mike

Description of Work
Roofing in Angleton, Texas

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business and review. We are at your service!

Roofing Replacement, Gutters, Framing, Foundation, Exterior Paint, Siding, Concrete Driveway