Brinkmann Quality Roofing Services,Inc.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2013

4313B FM-2351 N

Friendswood, TX 77546

A family owned and operated business providing professional roofing services at competitive pricing. The Brinkmann family has been servicing Texans for over 49 years. We are certified by the most reputable roofing manufacturer's in the nation. As a GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor and a Owens Corning Platinum Contractor we can offer warranty's against leaks for up to 25 years, backed by the manufacturer. Familiar with all types of roofing products such as Composition Shingles, Clay and Concrete Tile, Standing Seam metal roofing, and GAF Timberline Solar ES Shingles. We have been installing Solar Shingles in the Houston and surrounding areas for over 10 years. This is a Brinkmann family owned business....

09/10/2021

Gretchen M.

Damaged gutters and counter flashing. Not only did not cover a metal pan in a valley with SA Base and Cap Sheet per contract, but damaged it.

Description of Work
Residential Roof Replacement with Premium Roof System

Mrs. [Member Name Removed] , this was not the case at all. SA Modified was installed per contract. Your issue had nothing to do with the roof or our scope. We did seal up the bottom of your metal pan where it meets the brick ( gap in counter flashing) which was not in our scope, and we did so at no charge to you. I would be happy to upload photos, the same ones I sent you, but this review board is limited. I appreciate you taking time to leave review, but at least represent the issue accurately. We regret you are unhappy with services we provided. Jason B

01/21/2019

Jane W.

Excellent. Really happy with Estimate and repair work.

Description of Work
Repair peak of roof and review the rest of the roof

07/17/2018

Benita B.

They are excellent and stand behind their work. We have had other members in our family use them and they are very professional. We would highly recommend them to anyone as well.

Description of Work
They did minor roofing repairs after Harvey and did some other repairs over the years.

02/23/2018

David M.

Not good. I called the company to get a quote for roofing and soffit repair work. The gentleman I talked to was polite and said he would he meet me at my home to take a look. I told him I would not be able to make the appointment on Thursday Jan 18th, but he said that he would still take a look at it. He did the survey that Thursday and would email the quote to me. As of today 2/23/2018 @ 11:27 hours. I have not received my quote. The following data below are the times and dates that I called. Jan 31st @ 09:49 Jan 31st @09:33 Jan 30th @ 09:35 Jan 15th @ 16:50 In the Kindest Regards, David A. Miller

Description of Work
Roofing and soffit replacement repair work

11/14/2017

John C.

The workmanship was really good. The crew they sent out was great. They did the work in two days.

Description of Work
Brinkman replaced the entire asphalt shingle roof of my 2500 sq/ft house with a new one.

10/29/2017

Marilyn P.

Excellent installers, worked from 7am to 8pm everyday. Inspectors from city said excellent job sent their own inspector. Price was reasonable as well. Very professional.

Description of Work
New roof.

10/19/2017

David J.

The first day of Hurricane Harvey my house had some roof damage. Brinkmann came right out, in the rain, and patched the leak to prevent further water incursion. Patch held perfectly. They came back later and did a perminate fix. Great work, great people.

Description of Work
Roof repairs

09/30/2017

Michael K.

Company representative arrived on time and provided a detailed quote for repairs. Repair crew showed up on time and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged section of roof decking that caused roof to leak.

09/29/2017

Gene E.

The person who came out to do the bid was very professional, however, his strategy for venting the roof was a combination of ridge vents, and air hooks, air hooks are these boxes you sometimes see, they kinda sit on top of the roof and they are basically passive vents. We called two major manufacturers of roofing shingles, so as you can probably tell by now I am meticulous in my roof search, so I actually called the technical departments who said that you really don't want to do ridge vents and box vents because they kinda cancel each other out. And, this particular fellow, I mean he would probably do what he wants, but his recommendation was like roof vents and about 15 or 16 box vents. Now technically he may have been right but that's excessive, you will never see on a roof anywhere 15 or 16 box vents. So that kind of thew us a curve, so that's my complicated answer to your question in terms of why we wound up not using him, because we just, it was almost like he was very technical but that didn't line up with the technical departments of the shingles, manufactured shingles he would have installed. So that kind of threw us off, he was very technical that didn't match when I verified how to vent a roof with the technical departments. We're confident that they would have done an excellent job.

Description of Work
Provided estimate on roof replacement.

05/24/2017

Camille B.

Excellent work, prompt estimate, fair price - quality all the way!

Description of Work
Roof repair and maintenance.

03/27/2017

Mary R.

They told me I have a couple more years on my roof. They were very good and they were honest unlike some of the others that said "You need a new roof 5 years ago", and he said "No you don't." They were very good. They were honest. I have talked to a lot of other roofers and they said you needed this, you needed that and everything was tens of thousands of dollars. The guy came out and said you know this is where the leak is. This is what I recommend, there is the $600 deal or the $900 deal and then maybe in a couple 2 or 3 years you need to probably have the roof replaced. I choose the $900 deal. I have actually recommended them to people.

Description of Work
I think they did a roof repair for me.

03/23/2017

Gene P.

Estimator, Bill Kennison, came out and gave me a quote on replacing the roof. We were satisfied and signed contract. The roofers came and performed a good job. The inspector came and examined the work. He was satisfied and we were also. Very good job. Nice people to do business with.

Description of Work
Tear off roof, turbines and vent pipes and replace with new roof, turbines and vents.

03/16/2017

Michael M.

Quality was well done, no leads, no flaws on detailed inspections, found a lot of nails in the yard though. (15-20) and some remaining debris. The roof was hand nailed which is well worth the price.

Description of Work
Replaced roof and sky light on a complex roof (and a big skylight).

Category solar panels

02/06/2017

Dean D.

Everything turned out great. I had Brinkmann re-roof my house a couple of years ago, and was impressed with the quality workmanship and value for the price. I did exercise "due diligence" however, and got estimates from several established roofing contractors...As I expected, pricing was pretty close, so quality / warranty was my real focus. I like the fact that they are recognized as experts in various type of roofing systems and materials, including the TPO that they installed for me. It came with a good warranty, (but I doubt I'll need it!). Rick, Jason, and Jessica were great to work with, answering questions and keeping me informed. As home contractors go, Brinkmann is definitely one of the good ones.

Description of Work
Remove old garage roof, repair damaged decking, install new roof, install gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing

01/07/2017

Ed F.

Numerous attempts have been made to have Jason Brinkmann correct the problem by sending him pictures of the faulty areas of the roof installation, copies of the contract, copies of the Roof Guarantee (bearing his signature) and he still refuses to correct the problem, other then offering to redo the installation and charging us another $21,250.00 to remove his original roof installation and install another roof. The residence has been de-valued by the Fort Bend Appraisal Dist. due to the incomplete construction as a result of Jason Brinkmann's actions.

Description of Work
Jason Brinkmann (owner of Brinkmann Quality Roofing Services, Inc) has failed and refused to correct the faulty application and workmanship of the roof on our new custom built home. The residence has failed the Home Inspection due to the poor workmanship and the resulting water leaks, damaging the interior of the residence. Jason Brinkmann had sold us an additional five year Roof Guarantee at an added cost and has refused to honor the guarantee and/or refund our money. I would not recommend this Company to anyone seeking a quality installed roof.

WRONG COMPANY. This was a customer of Brinkmann Roofing/Petersendean in 2001. He has never been a customer of Brinkmann Quality Roofing Services which was started in 2013 a completely un-associated company. We have sent multiple letters clarifying this and have had to recently take legal action against this individual for the fraudulent claims that he has made across the internet about our company. jb

12/29/2016

Bill H.

Gutters motored existing fine & installed good. But don't know why they extend 2 out @ back. Vent stock repair looks OK, but not on petty as originally done-glued guys-not printed this time & didn't pick up removed nice.

Description of Work
Added gutters to repeats guys & fixed vent stock.

Category gutter repair

12/07/2016

Judi M.

Representative came walked around house, on roof gave estimated price. Explain all materials used, what to expect with job, grantee, time line. We agreed on date which I had to change with no problem. workers arrived, supervisor introduced himself remained on job until finished. Work took 2 days all materials cleaned up. All items moved were replaced. Left in good shape roof was replaced and it looks super!

Description of Work
Remove old roof, replace with new roof.

11/22/2016

PETER W G.

Not much to fell. They came, worked efficiently and left leaving a good job behind.

Description of Work
Replace roof exhaust fan. Repair leaking, overflowing gutter.

11/21/2016

Terry H.

On time, reasonable price. Fair, honest good work.

Description of Work
Replaced roof; several rotted sheets of decking, shingles, for purple, soffit & rotted wood.

10/31/2016

Melinda B.

Gentleman who came out and evaluated our problem was excellent. Communication on process in setting starting date was not very good. I had & do all of the calling. When repairs finally started it went very well. Crew was great, especially on clean up.

Description of Work
Roof repairs and vent installed in attic.

10/24/2016

Jennifer C.

Workers were great. Everyone was professional. Would recommend this company to everyone.

Description of Work
New roof. New front gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing

10/15/2016

Erin S.

Went well. Good customer service, quick repair, and reasonable price.

Description of Work
Replaced fascia board and corner boards on chimney.

10/11/2016

Jana D.

BE WARNED! The workers showed up as scheduled and they did the work promptly and cleaned up after themselves. Then it all went down hill from there. It rained a few days later and the gutters were still leaking water onto the windows which was the original issue. They've been out twice and it rained again today and now 3 weeks later, the gutters still leak. Now I have reported this 3 times and they have tried to fix the gutters twice and I am now waiting on the 3rd repair. The owner has been less than helpful and is very condescending. He seems to feel as long as he continues to respond, that's good enough. All the while and after 3+ weeks, I still have water intrusion causing further damage to my home. I would absolutely NOT recommend this vendor. I will also be reporting this matter to the Better Business Bureau.

Description of Work
I received a bid to replace some gutters that were leaking and make subsequent roof repairs.

Category gutter repair

Ms. [Member Name Removed], We certainly regret your position and continuously strived to meet your expectations. It wasn't until a final inspection that we were able to determine that your eave/soffit line stopped 6" short of the wall where the water was leaking past the gutter ( we could not run gutter to the wall because fascia/soffit was not there). We continuously responded and ultimately resolved the issue. Water can be tricky sometimes. Thank you for the opportunity. Jason B

09/21/2016

Dennis T.

Went great! Artemis did a terrific job. Very impressed with both workmanship and quality of materials. Looking forward to complete roof replacement in near future with Brinkmann! Thanks to Todd Gantry, as well.

Description of Work
Repair leak @ roof & front off shoot. Removed damaged shingles and felt proper. Installed shield base and shingles to match.

09/20/2016

Julie H.

Great job on roof replacement . The cleanup job required me calling the supervisor for them to put everything back in place and the patio was a mess and still is.

Description of Work
Roof replaced