Veterans Moving America, LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/31/2022

6815 Manhattan Blvd

Fort Worth, TX 76120

Veterans Moving America is a values-based moving company that only hires veterans. Since our formation in 2013, we have built a reputation for consistently providing excellent service to our clients, which our A+ rating with the BBB and multiple service awards can prove. Rest assured, if you want the job done right, trust it to the same men and women you trusted to defend your country and freedom. Veterans Moving America is fully insured and offers local moving services to anyone living within the DFW area as well as long-distance moving services to anyone in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, or Louisiana that is moving to or from the DFW area. We are also proud to offer professional packing services, labor-only services, and storage services to all of our clients. Getting an estimate is quick and easy. You can go to our website (www.VeteransMovingAmerica.com) or give us a call at 817-989-6362. ...

movers (58)piano movers (4)hauling (3)

11/07/2020

I can not say enough good things about Veterans Moving America they were affordable, professional, and efficient. I would 100% use them again for my moving needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving to a new home

CATEGORY moving companies,antiques

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We sincerely appreciate the kind words :) Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can ever be of service to you again in the future. On behalf of the entire VMA Family, thank you for allowing your veterans to serve you again. -The VMA Family

08/29/2020

Never responded back after I sent a request for an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving to a new home

CATEGORY moving companies,antiques

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

[Member Name Removed], We are so sorry that you didn't hear from us! We can't find you in our system for some reason, but the error is almost certainly not your fault. I will get with our tech team to see where things went wrong. We would love the opportunity to make this right if possible, so I will put my personal contact information below. Please don't hesitate to contact me if there is anythin...

07/13/2020

the guys were absolutely amazing! I would definitely recommend them and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moved from one apartment to another

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for allowing your veterans to serve you again and for sharing about your experience! We sincerely appreciate it :) -The VMA Family

06/10/2020

These guys did great, very polite and courteous. Did a great job protecting my furniture.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving household

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for submitting a review! We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you again. We are thrilled to hear that you loved your experience with your team and will be sure to pass the kind words along. Please let us know if we can ever be of service to you again :)

02/27/2020

Second time I’ve used them in past year - outstanding work very respectful and punctual. Highly recommend and will use them again in future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move 50 miles

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2020

02/11/2020

The crew was courteous, professional, and worked quickly, but made too many errors. Our refrigerator was dented and scratched. My son's bed, which has drawers under both sides, had one side assembled with the drawers upside down. Now I have to dismantle the entire thing and fix what was a principle reason for me even hiring movers in the first place. I really expected a much better attention to de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture to new house

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

[Member Name Removed], We are so sorry to hear about the accidents on your mission! We had no idea that anything went wrong but would love to make it right. Even without additional insurance, we are always willing to accept responsibility for our mistakes and try to make them right. We are happy to send someone out at no expense to you to fix the drawers on your son's bed and are sincerely sorry f...

11/15/2019

Absolutely great service. It so happened that the movers were the same that moved me into my house almost three years ago. They are so polite and so professional. The price was excellent. I would highly recommend Veterans Moving America to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having new flooring installed in three rooms. They came out the day before installation and moved all furniture out of the rooms, disassembled beds, etc. The day after installation they came out and put it back.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

07/18/2019

This team of Bo, Auther and Alexia was a perfect combo, they showed up at the exact time and moved us in 4 hours that was slotted for 5. What a great experience in moving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from Bedford to Keller

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

07/16/2019

The vets that came and moved us were wonderful, very professional. They arrived on time and did not stop working until everything was in our new house. And it was one of the best moves I’ve heard of. Thank you for your service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from our apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

03/01/2019

Outstanding in EVERY possible aspect! Unheard of communication, punctual to the minute, extremely fair price and the employees are fantastic. Highly highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving a house

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2019

Full-Service Local Moves Full-Service Statewide Moves Full-Service Interstate Moves (TX, AK, OK, LA) Storage Labor-Only Moves Professional Packing