Texas Patio and Fence Co.

Founded 2017 • With Angi since April 2018

5685 East Loop 820 South

Fort Worth, TX 76119

We’re a Patio and Fence Company based in Fort Worth, TX. Our team works with individual homeowners, residential home builders, and commercial builders. We have years of experience and have lived and operated in the Fort Worth area for over 20 years. Call us today!...

fence company (5)driveway gate installation (1)

05/03/2019

My work schedule makes it difficult for me to schedule a time to meet people for estimates. So Scott Mitchell and I exchanged several emails and came up with a date and time that worked for both of us. The existing (and falling apart) fence was a 6' side-by-side. I explained to Scott that I was leaning towards getting a 6' board-on-board, with cap and trim, plus the kickboards at the bottom. I als...

Description of Work
I needed to replace my existing privacy fence that was installed in 2011. Approximately 250' of 6' board-on-board fence with a single gate.

Work Completed On 04/25/2019

08/15/2018

They did a great job on my fence and was very affordable. The crew was proffesional and job was done when they promised.

Description of Work
New fence in the backyard

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

06/06/2018

The process took several days. For some reason, I thought it would require no more than a couple of days. However, the employees of Texas Fence were professional and very courteous and friendly. They removed material and debris as promised. They were also mindful of us and our neighbors when they parked on the street. I would hire them again!

Description of Work
Replacement of privacy fence panels and entry gate

Category fencing,driveway gates

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

05/08/2018

Happy with work.

Description of Work
They installed new panels on an existing fence.

Work Completed On 04/10/2018

04/27/2018

Amazing! They helped me pick a fence that suited our needs.

Description of Work
Putting a fence up

Work Completed On 03/12/2018

We offer full construction of Wood/Cedar, Wrought Iron, Vinyl, and Chain Link fencing. Driveway gates and walkway gates are our specialty. With 20 years of experience in fencing construction our team is ready to get started on your next project.

Visa, Check, PayPal, MasterCard, American Express