Texas Patio and Fence Co.

Founded 2017 • With Angi since April 2018

We’re a Patio and Fence Company based in Fort Worth, TX. Our team works with individual homeowners, residential home builders, and commercial builders. We have years of experience and have lived and operated in the Fort Worth area for over 20 years. Call us today!

fence company (6)driveway gate installation (2)iron work (1)

10/11/2021

Kyle B.

Todd and his crew did a fantastic job installing the new fence. The craftsmanship on the fencing is impeccable. The design and finish on the wrought iron gate and operator are top-notch. The crew was punctual, worked hard, and left my home in the same shape they found it. The pricing and quality were spot-on. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
450’ of new cedar board-on-board fence and new wrought iron sliding gate and operator

Category fencing, wrought iron, driveway gates

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

Review for Texas Patio and Fence Co. - 5685 East Loop 820 South, Fort Worth, TX - 39505098

05/03/2019

Kyle M.

My work schedule makes it difficult for me to schedule a time to meet people for estimates. So Scott Mitchell and I exchanged several emails and came up with a date and time that worked for both of us. The existing (and falling apart) fence was a 6' side-by-side. I explained to Scott that I was leaning towards getting a 6' board-on-board, with cap and trim, plus the kickboards at the bottom. I also wanted it stained. The fence that Texas Patio and Fence installed was exactly what I envisioned when I started out. I couldn't be happier! The installation was completed in 2 days and then they had to come out briefly on a 3rd day to haul off the old fence.

Description of Work
I needed to replace my existing privacy fence that was installed in 2011. Approximately 250' of 6' board-on-board fence with a single gate.

Work Completed On 04/25/2019

08/15/2018

Brad W.

They did a great job on my fence and was very affordable. The crew was proffesional and job was done when they promised.

Description of Work
New fence in the backyard

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

06/06/2018

Danny G.

The process took several days. For some reason, I thought it would require no more than a couple of days. However, the employees of Texas Fence were professional and very courteous and friendly. They removed material and debris as promised. They were also mindful of us and our neighbors when they parked on the street. I would hire them again!

Description of Work
Replacement of privacy fence panels and entry gate

Category fencing, driveway gates

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

05/08/2018

Anthony D.

Happy with work.

Description of Work
They installed new panels on an existing fence.

Work Completed On 04/10/2018

04/27/2018

Dayna K.

Amazing! They helped me pick a fence that suited our needs.

Description of Work
Putting a fence up

Work Completed On 03/12/2018

Contact

Phone

5685 East Loop 820 South

Fort Worth, TX 76119

Website

Visa, Check, PayPal, MasterCard, American Express

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Texas Patio and Fence Co.

How is Texas Patio and Fence Co. overall rated?

Texas Patio and Fence Co. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Texas Patio and Fence Co. open?

Texas Patio and Fence Co. is open:

What payment options does Texas Patio and Fence Co. provide

Texas Patio and Fence Co. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, Check, PayPal, MasterCard, American Express

Does Texas Patio and Fence Co. offer free estimates?

Yes, Texas Patio and Fence Co. offers free project estimates.

Does Texas Patio and Fence Co. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Texas Patio and Fence Co. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Texas Patio and Fence Co.?

No, Texas Patio and Fence Co. does not offer warranties.

What services does Texas Patio and Fence Co. offer?

Texas Patio and Fence Co. offers the following services: We offer full construction of Wood/Cedar, Wrought Iron, Vinyl, and Chain Link fencing. Driveway gates and walkway gates are our specialty. With 20 years of experience in fencing construction our team is ready to get started on your next project.