Texas Foundation Experts

Founded 2019 • With Angi since September 2019

Texas Foundation Experts is an owner operated business specializing in foundation repair and drainage solutions. We offer a combined 20 years experience in foundation and drainage and every inspection or installation will be supervised by an owner of TFE.

Drainage

foundation repair

Call us for help if you have drainage problems. Don’t let the rain prevent you from enjoying your home in any way. Save your foundation the trouble of shifting from the soil getting too wet. We can help better control the water, by catching and re directing it to a better location. Complimentary consultation.
Drainage  project

Drainage

Separation  project

Separation

Brick Crack project

Brick Crack

View project

foundation repair (26)drain pipe installation (1)

02/07/2022

john D.

I spent months getting multiple estimates for my home foundation. I had some relatively sudden movement due to poor soil, erosion and drainage. The problem attracted as many different solutions to fixing as the number of companies that came out to assess it. Then I called TX Foundation experts. Ben came out and gave me an honest assessment. He addressed the problem areas and gave me my options in plain english (so to speak). The price he quoted me blew me away. Not because they are cheap but because he/they didn’t want to add unnecessary work and cost to fixing the problem. They came on the scheduled day to perform the work and banged it out with one of the most professional crews I’ve ever worked with. They lifted my house, stabilized it and performed all clean up and accessory work beyond my expectation. I am super happy with the results! Doors work perfectly, windows are caulked, bricks don't have cracks anymore, drainage is fixed and I can go on. The responsiveness and customer service were the best you can ask for. Bottom line, I place great value in companies that do good business. They do good business!!!! I also believe in reviews, good or bad , for consumers to get the best they can out of business dealings. Hopefully this review helps you. I will recommend TX Foundation experts to all my people.

Description of Work
foundation repair and lift

Work Completed On 01/13/2022

07/09/2021

Andrew H.

TFE did an excellent job lifting the slab and installing concrete piers under the exterior of my home. Would highly recommend them to anybody looking for foundation work.

Description of Work
Concrete Pier Installation

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

05/05/2021

Rose H.

Ben with Tx Foundation was very informative he answered all questions and concerns we had about the process. The crew that came out to perform the work was very professional and courteous. We are 100% satisfied with the work done. Every expectation we had for the leveling of the house was met. I would recommend this company to everyone. They did an amazing job and were very reasonably priced. 5 stars all the way around for sure!

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

02/07/2021

Jennifer L.

Heath and his crew were great! Heath communicated with during the entire project- I always knew what to expect. The crew showed up on time and were very courteous and clean. I was very impressed with their efficiency. Heath followed up with me after the job to make sure that everything was done as expected. Great contractor! This is the way service should be,

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Category drain pipe, foundation repair

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

10/14/2020

Lynda A.

Excellent!! Ben was more than helpful. This is not something that you do everyday, so it was an experience. Ben explained the entire process and I got to see first hand, my house being lifted. The crew was very courteous and professional. I've already recommended TFE, and will continue to do so!

Description of Work
foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

Review for Texas Foundation Experts - 1228 Concho Dr, Fort Worth, TX - 38948320

08/02/2020

amy C.

Very impressed with the work completed for our foundation and drain system. Workers were consistently here on time and worked tirelessly in this Texas heat. Work was completed exactly as described and easily modified when it was necessary. They did a stellar job of replacing grass, mulch, soil and plants that had to be disturbed. I was blown away with the attention to detail when they were cleaning up! Overall it was a fabulous experience! I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
24 piers, gutters, drains

Work Completed On 08/02/2020

07/25/2020

susie W.

Heath is a consummate professional. I highly recommend him and his company and will take his advice for the work I need done. He is extremely knowledgeable and took the time to teach me what he was looking for. He is amazing and I would not hesitate to call him again. Thank you, Heath and Texas Foundation Experts.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 07/26/2020

07/17/2020

JB B.

The crew was very professional, on time and and did a great job. I would hire them again and again as many times I needed.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair and Concrete Patio

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/10/2020

Kay P.

Ben and his crew were amazing! They arrived on the date and time promised. Access to my foundation is in a closet. I have hardwood floors and they covered them to protect them! I would highly recommend Texas Foundation Experts!

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

07/08/2020

Crysti E.

Very informative, honest, trustworthy, genuine and authentic, a wealth of knowledge, peace and comfort knowing I'm getting what I'm paying for-not just in materials but someone who truly cares about my needs both currently and looking forward with my future in my home. Communication... Communication.. Communication! Never blindsided with additional costs or hidden fees or unexpected surprises. We knew ahead each and every steps to take as we proceed through. Heath is straight forward with no sales pitch or pressure. Remember back when a handshake and man's good word was all you needed-that's pretty much what you're getting here-a guy who cares about his reputation enough that if it ain't right he's going to get it right and he won't be satisfied until you are. Customer first and foremost attitude. It's obvious they KNOW what they're doing in this company from the top all the way down. He's got an excellent crew! Respectful, polite, courteous. Tidy as best as they can, and they clean up after themselves leaving things as they were before the project started. So glad I found Texas Foundation Experts. HIGHLY recommend this company for anyone who needs foundation repairs. I'm not just a number, I'm not just a client, with Texas Foundation Experts I am a priority. They are truly an Exceptional Company from start to finish.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair, Gutters, Concrete Patio

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

06/18/2020

Iryna N.

Ben was very professional and honest. He told me that the house is in a great shape and there is no foundation leveling needed, when another company gave me a quote for 4500$ for unnecessary repairs. You can not go wrong with Texas foundation experts!

Description of Work
Performance Evaluation of Foundation

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

Connie B.

This contractor did an exceptional job on my foundation repair and extension of gutter drains. The job was throughly explained before hand and the work was expertly carried out. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
foundation repair and drains

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

Gary M.

Great, neat and professional. I do recommend.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

doug M.

Heath and his crew did a great job on our foundation and drains. They are prompt and professional. I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
foundation and drains

Jennifer S.

My project was handled very professionally and I was very pleased with the entire process. I had my estimate done by Ben, who explained the entire process thoroughly and in a way that I understood. It was surprisingly very affordable and I was able to schedule the job (without hassling phone calls), and at a time that was convenient for my schedule. Texas Foundation Experts showed up on time, performed the repairs, cleaned up all debris after the job was complete, and arranged for all the post foundation repair survey and plumbing test just as promised. This was a no hassle process throughout which helped ease the stress of having to have it done in the first place. I would highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Foundation leveling

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

06/13/2020

Susan T.

It went great they did a great job!

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

06/12/2020

ali S.

Heath is amazing! He has evaluated multiple properties for me and my clients. He is extremely honest and reliable. If the property does not need adjustments, he will say just that. He doesn’t try to sell a job when there is nothing that needs to be addressed as so many foundation companies, unfortunately, do. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Description of Work
foundation performance evaluation

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

06/04/2020

Michael M.

Heath was extremely polite, professional, and knowledgeable. He took extra time and care to make sure my wife and I understood everything; will definitely hold on to his information and would hire again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
performance evaluation of slab

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

06/02/2020

kurt K.

The crew arrived exactly on time and got right to work. They were able to lift the walls and repair places where the mortar had crumbled. They even went so far as to make some minor repairs to my front wall which had a few cracks. Not only would i hire this crew again, im going to for some other projects.

Description of Work
foundation repair. The crew helped to repair my 115 year old Stone carriage house.

06/01/2020

robin P.

We had an excellent experience from beginning to end. We met with several different companies and had a lot of trepidation because of nightmare stories we had heard from friends. From our first meeting, we could tell that this company was different. We appreciated that they worked from an engineer’s report and had and engineer come out at the end to make sure everything was done properly. They provided a job very well done at a very fair price What more could a person ask for.? Save yourself some time and give them a call first.

Description of Work
foundation repair

05/29/2020

Timothy W.

Ben did a thorough evaluation of my foundation. He recommended that no repairs were necessary at this point, but offered to reevaluate the situation after 3 months. Ben used technical equipment during his evaluation. I will hire Ben if repairs are needed in the future. Very honest!

Description of Work
Performance Evaluation of 2 year old slab foundation

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

05/23/2020

josh R.

Everything went smoothly. They kept me up to date and explained what was going to happen and how they were doing it. They know you’re trust them with your home and they take it seriously.

Description of Work
install piers