Tex-Support

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2011

Computing and Network specialists fully certified in Microsoft Technologies and servicing Apple Computing products. We assist with your Office Video / Audio and CCTV security systems. Repairs, Networking, Upgrades, Data Backups or a fresh pair of eyes if your current IT provider isn't cutting it....

Gro.W Technologies

Gro.w Technologies LLC. is an I.T. contracting company providing local services on demand, established in Dallas, Texas. The company provides quality service for each of our clients. We have a dedicated team ready to provide premium quality computer repair and IT support services to homes and businesses. We are one of the fastest growing companies in the computer repair/IT industry. Due to our experience level and certified technicians we range in IT specialty across the board! Please see our services offered below.

Offers by Gro.W Technologies on Angi
Custom Tailored Tech, Inc.

We start by listening. Compassion and Patience are the foundation of every client relationship; we listen to the issues that brought you to us. By offering IT Services, Networking, Audio Video and Security Services, we are truly a one stop shop for your home or business technology needs. For our small business clients we offer Consulting and Project Management, including Web Design, Marketing and HR services. We have tailored to our client’s overall techno-health for more than 14 years now, and my wife Tori and I have specialized in full service solutions for families and seniors, work at homers, and small to medium businesses. We work swiftly, and want to talk about what technology could be doing for you. Let us win you hours back in your week with the right tools, or help your company become more efficient and profitable!

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

10/14/2015

04/25/2013

They were very good. They were wonderful and good customer service. The availability was really good. The quality of the work was perfect. I didn’t have to take appointment.

Description of Work
I used Tex-Support for computer repair and home theater installation.

Category home theater design,computer repair

04/27/2012

I was leaving for a trip and needed the laptop--They called and said to come by their office after closing hours to pick it up as it took a little longer to fix than they anticipated. The fix was good as new and I had it before I left on my trip--They are a couple of military Vets making a great business/great customer experience. I will return in the future as I need add'l work on the broken chas...

Description of Work
Had a broken power jack on the laptop. Took in in and they charged $68 to verify and note any add'l damage to my computer. That fee is creditable to the repair. They called later that day and told me they had to order the part. They ordered it using my credit card. I opted for the express ship($25) and the part arrived in 2-3 days and was installed.

10/26/2011

Excellent. I run Ubuntu (Linux), and the shop is fluent in Linux, Windows, and Mac (being a non-Windows user is often an issue in less expert shops). FREE diagnosis and 25% off your first repair. They did what they said they'd do, for the price they said they'd do it, and I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Diagnosis and replacement of internal system fan in my Lenovo laptop.

Category computer repair

Thank you so much for your report. I strive to provide the level of service that you praised us for, for every customer we have and earn. Thank you so much! Tex-Support

Home theater, computer repair & security cameras.