Tecton Stoneworks

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2011

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

211 Rancho Dr

Fort Worth, TX 76108

Patios Project

Patios Project

Patios

Tecton Stoneworks is a division of Utter Construction Company which has been in business since 1995. UCC-Tecton offers diverse expertise, installing all types of masonry materials including: brick, pavers, concrete block, stone, glass block, cultured stone, cast stone and thin stone veneer. Over the past ten years, our clients have requested the use of stone more often than any other masonry material. Because of the growing demand, this new division of UCC is being formed, to more accurately meet the needs of our clientele. Aaron Utter, owner of UCC, is a third-generation stone and brick mason. He learned masonry under the guidance of his father, Loyall Utter, who learned from Aaron's grandfather, J. L. Vandergriff. Honesty and integrity are the foundation of UCC and Tecton Stoneworks. Our utmost desire is to earn your trust and develop a business relationship that will last for years to come. We have an ever-growing list of satisfied clients and references, available upon request. Unlike other stone masonry companies, Tecton Stoneworks warranties all new construction for two years, and carries commercial liability insurance. We also accept all major credit cards for your convenience....
Fireplace  project
Fireplace

outdoor kitchens

202076179
Outdoor Fire-pit project
Outdoor Fire-pit

outdoor kitchens

202075182

masonry (52)hardscaping (33)Patios (12)outdoor kitchens (5)lawn & landscaping (4)stone & gravel (16)concrete repair (9)fireplace services (6)drain pipe installation (3)mailbox repair (2)stamped concrete (1)flooring (1)

04/22/2021

the guy did not call, did everything via text. Said they wanted to give an exact quoted but quoted a price of "$7500 or more: (based on a picture). I would have respected the company more if they had just said they were not interested in the job. It's very frustrating how people seem to do business these days - very hands off and want's to depend on texting.

Description of Work
install flagstone

Category concrete repair,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

This contact is an hour and a half outside our normal work zone so we tried to provide a free estimate budget based on pictures and approximate measurements to accommodate as best we could. We are so sorry we could not help further.

03/30/2021

If you need any stonework done (retaining wall, outdoor living areas, anything along those lines), I would highly recommend Tecton Stoneworks. In fact, I can't recommend them enough, as they did a great job for us. I hired them to replace a retaining wall along a drainage easement on the property and the work they did was exceptional. They demolished the old retaining wall (railroad ties from the ...

Description of Work
Replace retaining wall

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

Review for Tecton Stoneworks - 211 Rancho Dr, Fort Worth, TX - 39275034

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. It was great working for you. I was glad to help. Thanks again.

03/13/2021

Great! They did a wonderful job, kept me informed of each step.

Description of Work
Patios

Category masonry,patios

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

10/02/2020

Aaron and his crew were totally professional. They kept the mess to a minimum, watched out for our dogs and best of all, they did a completely awesome job with our outdoor fireplace. It looks great and I cannot wait to light up a fire. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Outdoor Fireplace

Category concrete repair,fireplaces

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Review for Tecton Stoneworks - 211 Rancho Dr, Fort Worth, TX - 38920146

Thank you so much Mr [Member Name Removed] It was a pleasure working for you. Loved your dogs too!!!!

08/13/2020

This was a fairly big job by my standards; replace a double-door lentil (8' wide), restore badly cracked brick above it, and repair a crumbling 2nd story sill. Aaron was able to quote via email with photos and measurements I sent, and his crew performed the work in one day. Quote was fair, work looks great, they cleaned up the site properly and the guys were efficient and friendly with no surprise...

Description of Work
1935 2-story masonry repair

Category concrete repair,masonry

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

06/22/2020

It went very well! They built a stone fire pit set in a decomposed granite sitting area, stone edging and flagstone walkways in the back yard. We liked it so much we expanded the project to a small flagstone sitting area in front shrub bed and stone edging around all of the other shrub beds. The pricing was fair, the work was top notch and on time. We would recommend them.

Description of Work
Backyard hardscape project and stone borders for other shrub beds

Category concrete repair,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was great working with you both. - Aaron Utter Owner

06/01/2019

I cannot say enough nice things about my experience with Aaron Utter and his company. I have renovated multiple houses over the years and dealt with multiple contractors but rarely have I had such a positive experience as I have had with Tecton Stoneworks ! Mr. Utter/Tecton hit all the gold star buttons. They responded to my initial inquiry in a timely manner, they followed up asking if I had any ...

Description of Work
rebuilding of old stone mailbox

Work Completed On 05/28/2019

03/17/2018

It went great! Aaron was prompt and professional in his quotes and response. He followed up with us on starting the job. He and his guys were on time, the job was done well, clean up with beautiful. Never knew they were here.

Description of Work
We had major rock wall repair done.

Work Completed On 03/12/2018

01/26/2018

I don't have enough superlatives to describe the excellent job Tecton Stoneworks did on this difficult and complicated job. Aaron Utter came out himself to do the estimate and was on the job site 3 of the 4 times I dropped by to see the progress. They started work within days of my accepting the bid, did everything they said they would and more. They finished on time and cleaned everything perfect...

Description of Work
I had extensive damage to the brick on two sides of my historical home. The brick was bowed out and in some places pulled away from the house as much as 4 or 5 inches. All the brick from 1916 had to be pulled down, cleaned and replaced on the home. Most of the brick was saved and reused to keep the home historically accurate.

Work Completed On 01/26/2018

06/15/2017

Aaron was very professional and helpful in selecting the right look for our home. He and his team did a fabulous job and the fireplace came out beautiful!

Description of Work
We had our fireplace remodeled

Category masonry,fireplaces

Work Completed On 06/09/2017

Review for Tecton Stoneworks - 211 Rancho Dr, Fort Worth, TX - 35252371

Walkways, patios, grills, borders, planters, retaining walls, water features, veneer, outdoor kitchens, masonry materials, brick, pavers, pavestone pieces, stone, glass block, cultured stone, stone design, cast stone & thin stone veneer.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal, Financing Available