Sunsmart Windows and Doors

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2017

6487 Camp Bowie Blvd

Fort Worth, TX 76116

SunSmart Windows and Doors provides affordable, energy efficient, customized replacement windows and doors to suit your every need. If you have damaged or broken windows, or are just in the market for an updated look, give us a call at 817-601-7035 or email support@sunsmarthome.com for a free estimate. Custom Replacement Windows, Proprietary Residential Windows (frames) that holds up to the Texas Sun, Newly Discovered Glass with best in class SHGC, Sliding Patio Doors, French Doors, Doggy Doors, Storm Doors, Commercial grade windows, Siding and more....

07/15/2019

Julie H.

Beautifully. They kept me up-to-date on the progress of the manufacture, and the installation process was seamless. Very good customer service also.

Description of Work
New windows installed in 3 bedrooms

06/29/2019

Shannon P.

We love our new windows and the process was painless.

Description of Work
Replacement windows.

06/09/2019

todd T.

From presentation to installation everything was smooth and easy. All concerned were professional in demeanor. Workmanship was excellent

Description of Work
New windows

06/08/2019

Ramona H.

SunSmart is a fantastic company. The in home free estimate was very comfortable, no pressuring or trying to talk me into buying more than I wanted. Andrew was very knowledgeable and helpful as he listened to my needs and budget restrictions. I only replaced 5 windows and added a storm door with a doggie door. With the experience I had with SunSmart I will definitely use them when it's time to replace the other windows on my home. The installation process was just as smooth. Mike & Caleb did an outstanding job protecting my floors & furniture while they worked. One window had rotted wood & they removed it & replaced it with new wood on the frame of the window. They were very meticulous with the clean up as well. Great job & great experience. Thank you.

Description of Work
Window replacement & storm door

05/22/2019

Linda L.

We love our Sun Smart windows. This is only May, but we already notice the difference in heat coming through our windows in the afternoon. I think we will break even with our investment in five years! The company was great to work with. It was nice having professionals like Jay and his team making sure our windows were all quality products. They installed the new windows quickly and efficiently, and totally cleaned up before they left. We’ve had a number of neighbors comment on how nice they look. Installing new windows was a major decision for us. I am so glad we did with Sun Smart.

Description of Work
Window Replacement

05/09/2019

Bri W.

My kitchen windows were old and damaged from previous owners, I knew I wanted them replaced but what I did not know was how much of a difference it would make. I thought all windows were created equal but that is not the case, Sunsmart windows are AMAZING! They have a slight tint and a nice thick trim that makes them look luxurious. Andrew was our salesman and he was very polite and knowledgeable. Jay and another person I think Keith, installed our windows. They were incredibly fast and efficient! They were also entertaining to watch and made sure our experience with Sunsmart was great. I could not be happier with our new windows they look incredible and gave our house a much needed facelift. We plan to move in the next couple of years but I will be a Sunsmart customer for life. you can bet my next house will be getting these windows, now that I know how great they are I can't live without them!

Description of Work
Window installation

04/23/2019

Victoria V.

This company is amazing. When we bought our home in 2016 we knew right away we we're going to need to replace our windows. They were the originals from when the house was built in the 60's. But replacing 12 windows was going to be a huge expense so we took our time looking for a quality company with the highest quality products. And then Sunsmart found us. The entire process was a breeze and we got exactly what they said we would, and if you aren't new to home renovations you know that is often a rarity. Not only do my windows now look great and keep out more of the surrounding noises from the neighborhood, but I also feel safer the the security features built into their products. I cannot recommend this company more highly.

Description of Work
We replaced 12 windows in our home

01/15/2019

Marianne K.

Our experience with Sunsmart was stellar at every stage. Our sales person/Andrew was very informative yet concise. The entire process from initial meeting to completion of installation was very professional. The end result far exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
We had several windows replaced.

12/22/2018

Ana R.

The company is very professional and reliable. The salesman was knowledgeable and helpful. They’re honest and kind hearted people. I will do business again with them. I’m attaching a before/after picture. This window was actually falling down because the frame had rotted away. Now it’s been replaced all around with materials that will not rot.

Description of Work
Window replacement windowed door replacement Frame repair around windows that were damaged

11/09/2018

tim S.

on the sale side Alex was very knowledgeable and informative,installation was on time and professional,competed in 1 day,really like the lifetime transferal warranty,the windows look great but a little pricey,I would recommend Sun Smart Windows to family and friends

Description of Work
replace all windows in house

10/28/2018

Larry C.

two man crew arrived on time, stayed busy and cleaned up well.

Description of Work
new windows install

08/12/2018

Anita A.

They called and reported progress of windows being made, then shipped. The installer called, scheduled, and came out promptly. He was very knowledgable and put the windows in, in a professional manner. He had to order additional stripping for outside of windows, but came out when it was received, and completed the installation in timely manner. Our windows look great! The neighbors walk by and tell us how good the windows look! We can already tell the difference in our house staying cool with this Texas heat, and the air conditioner frequently cycles off, way different than last summer!

Description of Work
We needed The windows in the front of our house replaced, which included three half circle above door/windows.

07/31/2018

Barbara B.

I replaced five windows that previously I'd received bids from four companies who wanted to install windows that open. I did not want these windows to open, they are for light only. So SunSmart gave me exactly what I wanted. They were punctual and clean and the windows upgraded the whole feel and look of my house.

Description of Work
replacement window installation

07/18/2018

Alan K.

The whole experience was fantastic. Andrew was detailed and explained everything. There were no surprises from beginning to end. Carlos, the installer, was fantastic. His craftsmanship is top notch. In addition, he covered everything in or around the window when removing the old window and once the new window was installed cleaned up around the area. We couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Sunsmart windows.

Description of Work
Replaced all windows throughout house

07/11/2018

Bianca S.

Salesman, Andrew was excellent! Catered to our needs for our home and ensured that our standards were met.

Description of Work
Windows for entire home

06/23/2018

Lana C.

Very well! Showed us several options. We had the back side of the house done only, at this time. We wanted a small section of sheetrock removed to have a picture window installed in the kitchen and it turned out just wonderful! The difference in the view we now have is remarkable! Carlos is a master crafter at installing windows. I will request he do the front windows when it’s time! There were two additional picture windows installed and the rest were regular. These people are great to work with. We highly recommend Sun Smart Windows.

Description of Work
Replacing windows

06/11/2018

Kim D.

We recently had some of our windows replaced by Sunsmart Windows and Doors. The owner was very accommodating to our needs. The sales and marketing team was knowledgeable, courteous and very helpful. The installers were very professional. We are big believers in you get what you pay for. Although the windows are a little more expensive, they are well worth it because each window is custom made and comes with a real lifetime warranty. Our windows look beautiful. We would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to replace their windows.

Description of Work
Window replacement

06/09/2018

Tony D.

This was the best and I mean the absolute best experience I have ever had working with a company. From beginning to end they were courteous, professional and really made you feel like a friend. The people in the office kept us up to date with everything. Our Sales rep who came to our home was available anytime we needed him and the install crew was prompt and did a great job and they did it quickly. SunSmart is the way all companies should be towards their customers.

Description of Work
Upgraded windows

05/27/2018

Melissa C.

Andrew did a fantastic job presenting the high quality windows that Sun Smart provides. He provided fabulous personal customer support both in person and on the phone. Then, after the job was done, he came by again in person to inspect the installation job. The installers were all professional and very good. They installed all of the windows in our home in about 4 -5 hours, and did a really good job. I would highly recommend Sun Smart Windows if you are thinking of replacing your windows. You will not only receive a very good looking high quality energy efficient window, but fabulous customer support as well.

Description of Work
replaced windows in home

05/27/2018

Clint C.

Andrew did a fantastic job showing us the different options available and helping us meet our budget. He made sure the entire process ran extremely smoothly from start to finish. The team that installed the windows did a great job of communicating with us to schedule an appropriate time to perform the installation. They got the job done very quickly and very professionally. We are extremely satisfied with our fantastic new windows!!. I highly recommend this company for your window needs.

Description of Work
Installed new Windows throughout the house.

05/24/2018

Bryan T.

It went very good. There were some delays because of the color we had chosen. Carlos is an excellent installer, very professional worked well and managed his help. Cleanup was as expected. Very happy with the install process.

Description of Work
Replace the original 15 1997 aluminum windows with new compozit ones.

05/23/2018

Barbara M.

Professional company, window installation went well, the installers were very pleasant to be around. Everything was as promised. I’m very pleased with the new windows.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

05/17/2018

Hugh M.

We are very satisfied with our new windows and doors that SunSmart provided. Our home looks and feels so much better after the install. The entire SunSmart team were extremely professional and went beyond our expectations, you should consider them if you need these products.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows and Doors

05/01/2018

Michelle C.

The install exceeded my expectations. I had a garden window put in above my kitchen sink and did not know that the sides of the window were going to be able to open, that was a huge bonus. All of the windows are filled with argon gas so they keep out almost all heat from the sun which is a must for our house because the morning and evening sun beats in the windows and heats up the house. Great communication throughout the installation process as well.

Description of Work
Six side windows replaced

05/01/2018

Kevin S.

Great. Installers were very professional and fast.

Description of Work
Windows replacement and patio door

Brennan Enterprises Inc

Serving DFW. Angie's Super Service Award for last 8 years. BBB A+ Rating. The Brennan family has been servicing the needs of the Texas homeowner since 1979 and plans on continuing to do so for generations to come. When we say we want to be your home improvement partner for life, we mean it. See website for additional service areas.**Please note we currently are not interior doors or repairs**

Offers by Brennan Enterprises Inc on Angi
    Tarrant Roofing

We specialize in all phases of window and siding services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Window World of Dallas-Fort Worth

Window World of Dallas-Fort Worth is a family-owned and operated business, and believes home improvement should be a simple, stress-free process. We focus on customer service and product quality, helping homeowners throughout the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area achieve their renovation goals. From replacement windows and replacement doors to premium vinyl siding, all of our products offer superior energy efficiency, endless comfort, and help lower utility bills all year-round. Contact us today to schedule your free in-home estimate!

General Remodeling
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Windows and doors tailored to your needs.

We don't push one product on you - we get you what you want!