Storm Master Inc.

Founded 1977 • With Angi since February 2008

4.4

3404 East Loop 820 South

Fort Worth, TX 76119

Thank you for the opportunity to introduce you to Storm Master Inc. Although we have worked extensively in Texas & Oklahoma, we are still by design a small company. In this way, we feel that we can give each client the individual attention and quality of workmanship they deserve. Storm Master

11/12/2016

Robert W.

The company responded well initially but after that it was bad customer service. They did an general estimate for some siding work either by drive by or just based on our conversation on size of house and what areas wanted completed (i.e. we never met face to face). But after having some additional questions on estimate and calling or emailing numerous times, could never get a response back. Guess they expected me to dish out thousands of dollars and not be able to ask more questions. My opinion is company does not deserve B rating when can't even do basic customer service and treat potential clients decent.

Description of Work
no work was performed.

Category roofing, siding

06/02/2016

Rodney D.

Description of Work
Replaced hail damaged roof. Went well they added ventilation that was missing and when I called to have the cleanup redone they came the next day.

03/15/2016

Brian G.

They did a partial repair on my roof. And then twice we had to have them try to do a small section of the guttering in our back yard. The people they sent out did not repair all the sections of the roof they were supposed to by the insurance company. The guy who came in during this last storm confirmed that the work was not done. And then the guttering was a horrendous mess. Whoever did it, it was just one young man came and did it, did not know what he was doing. I still had water running to a place that he did not gutter and it was just peeling off my roof. It was a horrible job. And that we ended up replacing this year, we had to pay extra money to get it done.

Description of Work
I use Storm Master Inc. for roofing, gutter repair and replacement.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I have checked our Customer Database & Quickbooks accounting [Member Information Removed] there is no record under the name [Member Name Removed] or this address. Are you sure that Storm Master Inc. in Fort Worth did this work [Member Information Removed] not another company? If so, can you please provide an invoice [Member Information Removed]/or business card so we can address this situation accordingly?

03/10/2016

02/10/2016

Richard S.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof,I would grade it average. They also put new siding on my chimney they failed I'm going to have to have it redone

Category roofing, siding

12/15/2015

Mark B.

Description of Work
Replaced storm damaged roof. This was actually about 10 years ago, about 2005, but this system won't accept a date that far back.

08/30/2015

Harvey J.

Did a great job!!!

Description of Work
Replace the roof

02/25/2015

Rodney D.

Description of Work
Went well, this was done about 10 years ago though. They added attic ventilation and also redid the gutters and place leaf guard per my request. This was an insurance job following a hail storm so I ended not paying anything out of pocket. I called them back because of nails and other small debris around the house and they came right out and took care of it the next day. Roof is doing well after 10 years and looks good.

12/18/2014

Douglas W M.

Description of Work
Replace shingles after Hail storm.

Category decks, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows

06/10/2014

05/06/2014

Edward S.

It was an excellent experience. They showed up on time for the estimate and the actual repair. They inspected the roof and gave me an estimate on how it was. They did everything they said they were going to do. The repair was done pretty quickly.

Description of Work
Storm Master repaired our roof.

04/15/2014

Dorinda Y.

Storm Masters first worked with the insurance adjuster to ensure everything that required repair was covered. They managed the crews that replaced the gutters, window screens, and repaired a hole in the roof and then replaced the roof. Insurance paid to paint the siding on my house as well. Had I not used Storm Masters and had Mike Salazar working with the insurance adjuster, I would not have know that more than the roof needed replaced. I had a very positive experience with this company. Their knowledge of what to look at and follow through on the repair was exceptional.

Description of Work
Flower Mound was hit with a hail storm in September of 2011. Mike Salazar w/Storm Masters met the State Farm insurance adjuster to review the damage to my home. Mike pointed out that there was damage to the roof, siding, gutters and screens and even noted in the garage where the sheetrock tape was pulling away at the ceiling and checked the attic area. The decking to the roof had a hole and was leaking onto the ceiling.

Category decks, gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

04/03/2014

Lana S.

I would highly recommend Storm Masters Inc.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

04/02/2014

Vera B.

It turned out real good. I liked that they did quality work and did what they said they would. They also cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They put a roof on.

04/02/2014

Linda H.

Description of Work
Our experience with Storm Masters was excellent in every category you mentioned. We are experienced enough to understand that with large projects there will be a glitz or two. The important thing is how fast and efficiently those problems are resolved. Since the work was done several years ago, I do not remember how much it cost. Most was covered by our State Farm Insurance.

Rodney D.

They came on the date they said they would and did the roof and gutters in 3 days. cleaned up mess. I walked around after they left and still found a lot of nails so called them back and they were out the next day to do a magnetic sweep and clean up bits of the old shingles, I t wasn't 100% clean but then I don't think you can get it perfectly clean with grass and shrubs present. They did what they said they would do and were always easy to contact.

Description of Work
Took off hail damaged shingles and roof and replaced, plus added increased ventilation to the roof. removed and replaced damaged rain gutters

John G.

The roof is still fine. They did a wonderful job and we have no problems with them.

Description of Work
They replaced the whole roof and put in new gutters.

Georgiann L.

They were on time and did a good job. The guy who ran it was good.

Description of Work
They did the roof replacement after hail damage.

03/31/2014

Tony R.

They did the work in a timely manner in the price they quoted me. However, the ergonomic pattern that was created when they put the tile on, it was a bit rough. You can tell it was re-done and re-done quickly.

Description of Work
They repaired my roof after hail damage.

03/31/2014

Debra R.

They were fine. We had no issues with them.

Description of Work
They replaced our roof.

03/24/2014

Ramona P.

We were extemely pleased with the installation . The sales rep was great and easy to work with. I rated them as a B due to the contract labor?rs they hired. They took a shortcut and failed to cover roofing under an eave of my house. We had terrible rain storms again the next year as we so often do in North Texas. When the rain was straight down we had no problems but when it whipped ariund, it wouls enter the gaping hole under the eave and travel down the interior wall. It took several bad rainstorms to se the water damage behind the paint. Once the paint startes alising down the wall we investigated to find the gaping hole where roof ahould be under rhe eave. We contacted the sales rep who pit us to the district manager. We worked with them and our insurance to fix the damage. I would have rather rhe company paid to fix it without involving our insurance. However, they DID reimburse the insurance company. So in the end, they made it right. I would rate the wxperience as a C but I upped it to a B because the product is great and we have been pleased with it after they truly completed the job.

Description of Work
Replaced roof after hail storm

Category roofing, interior painters

02/12/2014

Hershell H.

They were very professional and they did a very good job. They just had a lot of people say that they were reputable company and honest people. They did a nice job of installation and they stood behind their products. The price is good as anybody else.

Description of Work
I used Storm Master Inc. They installed a safe room.

Category remodeling

02/25/2012

Emmett B.

Truly an superb experience in a difficult situation. There are so many horror stories about roofing companies, I was very apprehensive about selecting one when we had to replace our roof because of hail damage. We have a roof with many high points and gables, etc. I talked to numerous roofing people but settled on Storm Masters becasue they provided three pages of type written recent references, their high rating by the BBB, and membership in a number of professional organizations. From Mike Salazar, my original point of contact, to Daniel Guzeman, the superintendent who supervised the complete roofing project, everyone was so professional. The roofers were at my house on time and completed the work exactly within the three days which was estimated. The clean up was outstanding...ALL loose nails, debris, etc. was cleaned up before they left. This was done in June 2011. We did not get any substantial rain until January 2012. I noticed slight water damage to the inside of a wall on the outside of my house. When I notified Storm Master, they sent someone out immediately, identified what might have cause it, repaired it, and repainted my wall. No hassle, no " its been 8 months and it is not our fault"...Storm Master (Daniel Guzman) fixed the problem.at no cost for me..period. If you need your roof replaced in north Texas....call Storm Master in Fort Worth. The work will be done promptly, professionally, and without your having a lot of headache. They stand behind their work!

Description of Work
took off a hailed damaged roof and put on another roof

11/30/2011

Jim C.

* gentleman performing inspection was not very experienced (conclusion I came to after questioning), but was very personable. After what appeared to be a thorough inspection, I was informed I had hail damage, and the roof needed replacement, and he would have no problem with the insurance adjustor. He provided assistance in setting up an appointment with my insurance Co. and initiating the claim (this was nice). He also showed up on time to meet with the insurance inspector and went up on the roof with him. Now here is where it gets questionable, and the reason for my ratings. The insurance inspector informed me my roof was in very good shape with only very minor signs of damage. Further he indicated the ‘damage’ was so slight, nothing really need be done. I questioned the Storm Masters inspector on the conclusions and despite the fact he was sure a new roof was needed (on his first inspection), did he now agree with my insurance Co.’s inspector opinion that no action was required. His answer was Yes he agreed with my insurance Co.’s inspector opinion. I did not bother to ask what changed his mind. My experience may be due to the ‘newness’ of the Storm Masters inspector, or it may be they always try to sell a new roof. As a new roof was not installed I can not comment on their competence in this area.

Description of Work
Performed roof inspection after hail storm in area Met with my insurance adjustor for their inspection