Southern Painting Fort Worth

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2005

4455 Camp Bowie Blvd Ste 114-21

Fort Worth, TX 76107

In business since 1989 and having painted over 100,000 homes, we are the premier painter for the Fort Worth Area. Southern Painting currently operates in over 27 regional locations throughout the United States....

01/06/2020

tom C.

The first try was not to my satisfaction by a long shot. Contacted Mr. Ward, the owner, and the next morning he and a five-man crew were on site at 8 AM. First of all, he suggested some new colors while the crew did prep, got a small sample and put it up for our approval. It was a big improvement so we went with it. He then went and got paint and the crew repainted the whole den, hallway and foyer in one day. The next, the crew cleared the masking, etc. and Mr. Ward did a expert walk through, catching small details even my critical eye would have missed. They went from an "don't use" to a "first class" rating because everyone makes mistakes but few step up to make it right they way they do! I'm calling them back when we are ready for phase 2. Tom, Benbrook, TX

Description of Work
paint den, hall and foyer

11/03/2019

Heidi B.

Fabulous! I have used Southern Painting several times on two different homes and each time I have been impressed with the entire process. Jason Ward knows a lot about paint! He is extremely thorough and explains all the necessary details including choosing colors and type of paint. Each time I needed work done, I felt I got expert advice during the consultation and very fair pricing on the estimates. His painters are also great! They take their work seriously and it shows! Southern Painting is an absolute pleasure to do business with.

Description of Work
Interior paint on 3 story town home from top to bottom including ceilings

06/12/2019

Candy K.

Excellent results. No issues at all.

Description of Work
Painting exterior of house wood trim, soffit, and gutters

Category house painters

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

10/23/2017

Steve G.

Fair. I learned after the contracting that the quote did not include the trim in the rooms or the attic entrance on the ceiling. I will know next time when I ask to have a ROOM painted, what that means. There was also overspray in the living room. They quoted (3) days but it took (5).

Description of Work
I contracted Souther Painting to reomve popcorn texture throughout my house, re-texture the ceiling, paint the ceiling, paint my kitchen, paint my laundry room, and paint (1) guest bedroom.

Category drywall,interior painters

10/05/2017

Fred S.

Over sprayed paint on the brick on front porch. Refinish of the wood front door was not performed as contracted. Many issues with quality.

Description of Work
Exterior painting, front door re-staining and varnish, power wash wood fence and stain, repair siding on back patio, patch and spindles on upstairs balcony.

06/30/2017

Roger V.

Rescheduled the exterior the day before they were supposed to start. I could only communicate with one of the painters in English.

Description of Work
Painting both interior and exterior

Category house painters,interior painters

04/17/2017

Mike E.

Had a door-hanger left on my door. Called and asked for an estimate. Before things went south, the people who scheduled the appointment and the follow-up calls were VERY NICE and VERY PROFESSIONAL. On the day of the estimate, received a call from Derek about 30 minutes before he was supposed to arrive and he stated that he was at a job and needed to rent scaffolding for another job and would not be able to make my appointment at 10:30. I explained to him that today was the only day I had available as everyone works during the day and we were off due to the Easter holidays. He then offered to come around 5 pm. At 5:20 Derek called and said he just finished up another estimate in North Fort Worth (close to where I am located) and that he was, and I quote, "in his good dress shoes and didn't think it would be a good idea to give an estimate since it had been raining." I guess the other people that he gave an estimate to this day reaped the benefits of his good dress shoes. Another day off wasted waiting for people to show up. I'm really sad and disappointed because all of the other reviews are stellar and I just needed a professional paint job on my house and I can't even get an estimate.

Description of Work
Need exterior paint on house.

03/13/2017

James B.

Did as described for $1750; which was comparable to other estimates I received. The estimator, Derek DiPinto, was professional, on time and very personable. The paint crew did a good job and cleaned up afterwards. The cleanup was not quite as thorough as I usually do; but satisfactory. The end result was good; even though they caulked around the ceilings. This is a quicker and cheaper way; rather than carefully cut in the paint on the edge of the ceiling/wall.

Description of Work
Remove popcorn acoustic ceiling and paint with flat white ceiling paint in one bedroom and closet, two hallways, linen closet and entry coat closet.

03/08/2017

John E.

In both cases the job was executed professionally, and Jason made some additional reasonable suggestions that took the finished product to the next level. We were again quite satisfied.

Description of Work
In September we had Southern Painting paint the exterior of our home. Jason Ward had come to us 1 year earlier to provide a very competitive estimate. He honored the estimate, with some updated carpentry additions. We were very satisfied, so we rehired Southern Painting to paint the interior of the house in February of this year.

Category house painters,interior painters

01/25/2017

John L.

Jason was very professional and gave us a very detailed estimate. Anthony ensured the work was done correctly and on time. Will call again for additional painting needs.

Description of Work
Painted living room, kitchen, hall, laundry room and garage.

Mortar Mender

mortarmend.com We provide quality masonry repair services with matching mortar! We repair cracked mortar joints, mailboxes, chimneys, patios and much more. We are owner-operated and take a lot of pride in our work! We also provide the best clean up service possible after job completion!

Lancaster Masonry

Tecton Stoneworks

Tecton Stoneworks is a division of Utter Construction Company which has been in business since 1995. UCC-Tecton offers diverse expertise, installing all types of masonry materials including: brick, pavers, concrete block, stone, glass block, cultured stone, cast stone and thin stone veneer. Over the past ten years, our clients have requested the use of stone more often than any other masonry material. Because of the growing demand, this new division of UCC is being formed, to more accurately meet the needs of our clientele. Aaron Utter, owner of UCC, is a third-generation stone and brick mason. He learned masonry under the guidance of his father, Loyall Utter, who learned from Aaron's grandfather, J. L. Vandergriff. Honesty and integrity are the foundation of UCC and Tecton Stoneworks. Our utmost desire is to earn your trust and develop a business relationship that will last for years to come. We have an ever-growing list of satisfied clients and references, available upon request. Unlike other stone masonry companies, Tecton Stoneworks warranties all new construction for two years, and carries commercial liability insurance. We also accept all major credit cards for your convenience.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check

Commercial & Residential Painting - Interior & Exterior, Power Washing, Color Consultations, Priming, Caulking, Glazing, Wood Preservation & Replacement, Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Staining, Stain-To-Paint, Wallpaper Removal, Painting - Walls, Ceilings, Trim, & Woodwork.