Southern Painting Fort Worth

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2005

In business since 1989 and having painted over 100,000 homes, we are the premier painter for the Fort Worth Area. Southern Painting currently operates in over 27 regional locations throughout the United States....

Power wash company providing service for the following Concrete,Patio,Balcony,Driveways and more. Provide free estimate.

49 Years experience! We do all types of masonry work and stucco repairs and retainer walls and waterproofing and outside kitchen and patio and fireplaces we will also add a room on and we are insured ( We DO Free Estimate )

01/06/2020

The first try was not to my satisfaction by a long shot. Contacted Mr. Ward, the owner, and the next morning he and a five-man crew were on site at 8 AM. First of all, he suggested some new colors while the crew did prep, got a small sample and put it up for our approval. It was a big improvement so we went with it. He then went and got paint and the crew repainted the whole den, hallway and foyer...

Description of Work
paint den, hall and foyer

Category interior painters

11/03/2019

Fabulous! I have used Southern Painting several times on two different homes and each time I have been impressed with the entire process. Jason Ward knows a lot about paint! He is extremely thorough and explains all the necessary details including choosing colors and type of paint. Each time I needed work done, I felt I got expert advice during the consultation and very fair pricing on the estimat...

Description of Work
Interior paint on 3 story town home from top to bottom including ceilings

Category interior painters

06/12/2019

Excellent results. No issues at all.

Description of Work
Painting exterior of house wood trim, soffit, and gutters

Category house painters

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

10/23/2017

Fair. I learned after the contracting that the quote did not include the trim in the rooms or the attic entrance on the ceiling. I will know next time when I ask to have a ROOM painted, what that means. There was also overspray in the living room. They quoted (3) days but it took (5).

Description of Work
I contracted Souther Painting to reomve popcorn texture throughout my house, re-texture the ceiling, paint the ceiling, paint my kitchen, paint my laundry room, and paint (1) guest bedroom.

Category drywall,interior painters

10/05/2017

Over sprayed paint on the brick on front porch. Refinish of the wood front door was not performed as contracted. Many issues with quality.

Description of Work
Exterior painting, front door re-staining and varnish, power wash wood fence and stain, repair siding on back patio, patch and spindles on upstairs balcony.

Category house painters

Commercial & Residential Painting - Interior & Exterior, Power Washing, Color Consultations, Priming, Caulking, Glazing, Wood Preservation & Replacement, Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Staining, Stain-To-Paint, Wallpaper Removal, Painting - Walls, Ceilings, Trim, & Woodwork.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check